Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+12
Takfire
Electioneer
firby911
#CW!!ZERO
scooter
Alpine
Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
Bulldog94
Admin
just some kid
sniper2525
AirGeo
16 posters

New to the area but not to airsoft!

Rambo
    Rambo

New to the area but not to airsoft! - Page 2 Empty Re: New to the area but not to airsoft!

Post  Rambo 01.03.10 21:52

AirGeo wrote:Hello fellow airsofters, im John White and i just moved into the area from California. We played alot of airsoft there and i hope to play alot here haha. I'm still looking around at the local fields as well as the fields hours away. They all look great and I can't wait to play with you guys. Any info will be great from any of you guys! I played at Ops over there and Im looking foward to playing alot here. Ops is what i prefer but open games are also needed just for fun. CQB is by far my favorite especially CQB ops within a town, so you'll be seeing me there quite often. Well please send me any helpful info in need to jump start my airsoft experience here.

Thanks

if its ops u like then ur in for a treat! twords the end of this month airdog is going 2 be launchin op fallout!!!
    check it out here!

http://www.airdogairsoft.com/airdog-field-ops.php
    Rhino
    Rhino

New to the area but not to airsoft! - Page 2 Empty Re: New to the area but not to airsoft!

Post  Rhino 02.03.10 1:23

Welcome to the forums! Maybe Ill see you out on the field!
    Chief
    Chief

Post  Chief 03.03.10 10:35

Welcome!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 11.05.24 3:54