Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

FS: Gavanized Pipe Fittings etc..... TONS brand new**

Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

FS: Gavanized Pipe Fittings etc..... TONS brand new** Empty FS: Gavanized Pipe Fittings etc..... TONS brand new**

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 30.07.10 23:20

I know this is a long shot but I am posting this on a couple of other forums, craigslist etc. I am selling a TON of galvanized piping, fittings and basically anything galvanized. I am not an expert on this stuff so you can rip me off if you want. I also got some black iron stuff in the mix. Its all brand new in retail packaging. I just got it in today and its stacked up in my basement. Id like to sell it all at once theres at least 2000 dollars retail worth in there. and ill do around .40 cents to the dollar. Please let me know if your interested in any of this stuff either for your house, hobby, or work/business. Also just send me a PM with dimensions and kind if you need some sort of part and ill look for it and will most likely have it. Thanks
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

FS: Gavanized Pipe Fittings etc..... TONS brand new** Empty Re: FS: Gavanized Pipe Fittings etc..... TONS brand new**

Post  Bulldog94 30.07.10 23:28

Newnan Airsoft Player wrote:I know this is a long shot but I am posting this on a couple of other forums, craigslist etc. I am selling a TON of galvanized piping, fittings and basically anything galvanized. I am not an expert on this stuff so you can rip me off if you want. I also got some black iron stuff in the mix. Its all brand new in retail packaging. I just got it in today and its stacked up in my basement. Id like to sell it all at once theres at least 2000 dollars retail worth in there. and ill do around .40 cents to the dollar. Please let me know if your interested in any of this stuff either for your house, hobby, or work/business. Also just send me a PM with dimensions and kind if you need some sort of part and ill look for it and will most likely have it. Thanks

with pleasure lol! j/p
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

FS: Gavanized Pipe Fittings etc..... TONS brand new** Empty Re: FS: Gavanized Pipe Fittings etc..... TONS brand new**

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 30.07.10 23:45

Bulldog94 wrote:
    Newnan Airsoft Player wrote:I know this is a long shot but I am posting this on a couple of other forums, craigslist etc. I am selling a TON of galvanized piping, fittings and basically anything galvanized. I am not an expert on this stuff so you can rip me off if you want. I also got some black iron stuff in the mix. Its all brand new in retail packaging. I just got it in today and its stacked up in my basement. Id like to sell it all at once theres at least 2000 dollars retail worth in there. and ill do around .40 cents to the dollar. Please let me know if your interested in any of this stuff either for your house, hobby, or work/business. Also just send me a PM with dimensions and kind if you need some sort of part and ill look for it and will most likely have it. Thanks

with pleasure lol! j/p
    pleasure?
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 31.07.10 19:08

Newnan Airsoft Player wrote:
    Bulldog94 wrote:

with pleasure lol! j/p
    pleasure?

sorry meant to say I will rip you off with pleasure.. no pun intended

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 15:34