Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+4
Blackhawk 5
flipa
Newnan Airsoft Player
Crazy Twitch
8 posters

North Korea has joined Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter

Crazy Twitch

North Korea has joined Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter Empty North Korea has joined Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter

Post  Crazy Twitch 20.08.10 9:57

Well in attempt to fuel the propaganda, North Korea has joined facebook, youtube, and twitter. It's really funny because I tried posting some trash talk on their youtube channel but when I did it said my comment is pending for APPROVAL! I just find this hilarious. Here are the links.

www.twitter.com/uriminzok

www.youtube.com/user/uriminzokkiri
    www.facebook.com/uriminzokkiri

North Korea has joined Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter Empty Re: North Korea has joined Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter

Post  Guest 20.08.10 10:10

That video was extremely reminiscent of Soviet style " propaganda " , although I wouldn't go so far as to call it propaganda. Why did you feel the need to trash talk them Jack?
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

North Korea has joined Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter Empty Re: North Korea has joined Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 20.08.10 10:13

I actually feel really sorry for them, I mean if it was there leaders I would talk smack to them but the people are stuck there and its a really bad situation.
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 20.08.10 10:48

North Korea's leaders are just as delusional as their citizens.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 20.08.10 10:57

Aggressor wrote:That video was extremely reminiscent of Soviet style " propaganda " , although I wouldn't go so far as to call it propaganda. Why did you feel the need to trash talk them Jack?

I dislike their ideas.
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Post  Blackhawk 5 20.08.10 16:58

http://www.korea-dpr.com/faq.htm#

and you can buy souvenier propaganda

lol especially at question 17
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 20.08.10 23:54

Crazy Twitch wrote:
    Aggressor wrote:That video was extremely reminiscent of Soviet style " propaganda " , although I wouldn't go so far as to call it propaganda. Why did you feel the need to trash talk them Jack?

I dislike their ideas.

Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 21.08.10 0:19

Who has a computer in North Korea?? Let alone Internet access there hole country is in Poverty. The only people that have access probably work for the government and are using it to take personnal information from other users, funded by the government of course. There known for that so I would watch out for going on there and talking trash about em, theres just no point.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 21.08.10 3:20

Newnan Airsoft Player wrote:Who has a computer in North Korea?? Let alone Internet access there hole country is in Poverty. The only people that have access probably work for the government and are using it to take personnal information from other users, funded by the government of course. There known for that so I would watch out for going on there and talking trash about em, theres just no point.

It's propaganda for the world. If you see on their sites their are others that do not live within North Korea and they always say" North Korea is the better Korea!" Some group in Africa follows them as well as the Chinese.
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 21.08.10 9:00

Crazy Twitch wrote:
    Newnan Airsoft Player wrote:Who has a computer in North Korea?? Let alone Internet access there hole country is in Poverty. The only people that have access probably work for the government and are using it to take personnal information from other users, funded by the government of course. There known for that so I would watch out for going on there and talking trash about em, theres just no point.

It's propaganda for the world. If you see on their sites their are others that do not live within North Korea and they always say" North Korea is the better Korea!" Some group in Africa follows them as well as the Chinese.
    I wonder what the group is called. maybe its linked to Al Queda lol.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 21.08.10 11:28

Yeah, attempting to contact or interact with the North Koreas puts you at risk. Its probably not a good idea.
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 21.08.10 12:07

Bulldog94 wrote:Yeah, attempting to contact or interact with the North Koreas puts you at risk. Its probably not a good idea.

Including trolling them on the internet...
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 21.08.10 13:47

Lone Wolf wrote:
    Bulldog94 wrote:Yeah, attempting to contact or interact with the North Koreas puts you at risk. Its probably not a good idea.

No ones safe from North Korea on the internet.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 21.08.10 17:14

Newnan Airsoft Player wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

No ones safe from North Korea on the internet.

yeah and you don't want the CIA suspecting anything lol!
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 21.08.10 20:22

Whoa Frank is back!
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 21.08.10 21:02

I'm not worried at all.... So I will get into trouble if I speak my mind of North Korea even if its in a negative way. You boys need to read up on your info. The government security will also care less if I talk trash to them.
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 21.08.10 23:01

Yeah I agree with that but I think one of the logical reasons for allowing it would be identity theft or some sort of scam they can get by using those programs. China does tons of that. Or maybe im wrong and they just want to allow it for there activist groups too use in connections with North Korea, but I don't think thats the main reason.
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Post  Blackhawk 5 22.08.10 1:29

just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 22.08.10 1:32

Blackhawk 5 wrote:aww cheer up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwoSFQb5HVk

this is awesome
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 22.08.10 10:53

haha thats great.

Post  Guest 22.08.10 11:01

Look, the North Koreans aren't planning on stealing your identity or hacking your computer by backtracking you through youtube comments,that idea is just ridicoulos. The reason I asked this question is simply because there is no point in trash talking North Korean anything, they just won't care, and will turn a deaf ear to it, possibly delete it if you trash it up enough, name the last time a youtube comment made a difference anywhere.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 22.08.10 11:20

Aggressor wrote:Look, the North Koreans aren't planning on stealing your identity or hacking your computer by backtracking you through youtube comments,that idea is just ridicoulos. The reason I asked this question is simply because there is no point in trash talking North Korean anything, they just won't care, and will turn a deaf ear to it, possibly delete it if you trash it up enough, name the last time a youtube comment made a difference anywhere.

good point Aggressor.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.05.24 9:08