Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

4 posters

forgot to do this when i joined...

drizzetsrevenge
    drizzetsrevenge

forgot to do this when i joined... Empty forgot to do this when i joined...

Post  drizzetsrevenge 19.06.11 19:27

okay, im not really that good with introductions...

My name is Brad, im 15 and starting to get into airsoft. im a cqb person, but im not afraid to play outdoors or get shot, as long as im not shot in the face I dont care. i was originally looking at an xm8 but thanks to everyone in my other thread im now planning on a desert tan G&G GR15 raider with blowback. i am in cobb county on the west side of atlanta and i actually spent the week of june 6th down at fort Benning for JCLC(Junior Cadet Leadership Challenge) with my JROTC unit, and i plan on enlisting when i turn 17, either guard or active duty. my parents dont think that airsoft is something that i need to do, but im still trying to talk them out of it. wish me luck!!
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

forgot to do this when i joined... Empty Re: forgot to do this when i joined...

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 19.06.11 23:19

welcome.
    Tell your parents its a fun physical outdoor activity that teaches you teamwork and strategic leadership skills in tense situations.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 19.06.11 23:40

Welcome man, try to explain to your parents that airsoft is very rewarding experience that offers many opportunties to engage in various types of senarios that could potentially prepare you for your future career. Like Stanford was saying, it will also give you a good sense of leadership which will also prepare you in service to our country.
    S.M.A.
    S.M.A.

Post  S.M.A. 20.06.11 10:11

welcome
    drizzetsrevenge
    drizzetsrevenge

Post  drizzetsrevenge 21.06.11 18:53

Bulldog94 wrote:Welcome man, try to explain to your parents that airsoft is very rewarding experience that offers many opportunties to engage in various types of senarios that could potentially prepare you for your future career. Like Stanford was saying, it will also give you a good sense of leadership which will also prepare you in service to our country.

ill try, my dads out of town till mid july...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.05.24 11:20