Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

4 posters

cool guns we would love to see as an airsoft or cool addons to guns

thr33m0jo3
    thr33m0jo3

cool guns we would love to see as an airsoft or cool addons to guns  Empty cool guns we would love to see as an airsoft or cool addons to guns

Post  thr33m0jo3 26.09.10 21:57

i hope this is in the right section if not ad mins i will delete and re-post any way i started this forum from the endless accounts of google airsoft guns and not finding some amazing guns there are 2 guns i would love to see 1. the kriss super V(vector) why becaus i like the way it looks and its pretty small and i could see it as a great sub and there arnt to many Cqb rivles to the p90 it seems to own but the looks not for every on i use one but i would so switch it out for a super Kriss; 2. A A 12 shotgun the noobeyer of the 2 but who doesn't want a full auto multi burst noob cannon i mean i dont want to see a 300 round mag but it would be cool to clear a room with that boy and the enamy thinking they got m203ed what are you guys( and gals)opinions on these 2 and do you have any guns you wanna see
    Rambo
    Rambo

cool guns we would love to see as an airsoft or cool addons to guns  Empty Re: cool guns we would love to see as an airsoft or cool addons to guns

Post  Rambo 27.09.10 1:17

Gears of War Lancer
    thr33m0jo3
    thr33m0jo3

cool guns we would love to see as an airsoft or cool addons to guns  Empty Re: cool guns we would love to see as an airsoft or cool addons to guns

Post  thr33m0jo3 27.09.10 17:35

Rambo wrote:Gears of War Lancer

that would be amazing i may use that for my project im working on i have some foam that i am going to make my g 36 into somthing and that would be sweet and the g36 kinda looks like it
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 28.09.10 9:02

Wah wah wahhhhhhh repost
    thr33m0jo3
    thr33m0jo3

Post  thr33m0jo3 28.09.10 17:50

NJSC wrote:Wah wah wahhhhhhh repost

?
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 28.09.10 18:43

thr33m0jo3 wrote:

?

https://metroatlantaairsoft.darkbb.com/guns-f11/things-you-d-like-to-see-cheaper-or-just-in-general-t853.htm

This thread is literally like six down from the top on thread selection page for this topic.

Next time look around a bit before making a new topic. Its generally considered okay to necro post if you are going to add something useful to a conversation.

Post  Guest 28.09.10 21:16

Twitch wrote:
    thr33m0jo3 wrote:

?

https://metroatlantaairsoft.darkbb.com/guns-f11/things-you-d-like-to-see-cheaper-or-just-in-general-t853.htm

This thread is literally like six down from the top on thread selection page for this topic.

Next time look around a bit before making a new topic. Its generally considered okay to necro post if you are going to add something useful to a conversation.

Actually, he said repost because this thread already exists. I actually wrote that the Lancer had already been talked about, but I realized that this is an entirely new thread, with almost the EXACT same title as the other one.
    thr33m0jo3
    thr33m0jo3

Post  thr33m0jo3 29.09.10 19:38

Twitch wrote:
    thr33m0jo3 wrote:

?

well i didnt relise that it was there my bad but i did add somthing new kinda the aa12 idea and it seems the vector has been spoke of but still ill look better next time

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 19:51