Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+8
HavenUnitOctopus
gapairsoft
Blackhawk 5
Twitch
NJSC
Admin
S.M.A.
superchrisguy
12 posters

Check This If You'd Like

S.M.A.
    S.M.A.

Check This If You'd Like - Page 2 Empty Re: Check This If You'd Like

Post  S.M.A. 31.12.10 18:53

i like the camo patterns alex posted GERMAN!!!!!!!
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 31.12.10 20:59

Aggressor wrote:I know its a bit of a stale topic, but I think that this product has alot of potential. However, in terms of MARKETING, I think this guy could do a whole lot better. Calling it 'FEARGEAR" is going to get him nowhere fast if he tries to sell it anywhere outside of the airsoft community. Honestly, if I were trying to supply my troops with an effective camo pattern and someone recommended me "FEARGEAR" I wouldn't even give it a look. I think a simple name change to something more professional would do wonders for this product, as silly as that might sound.

Totally agree! I think it sounds like child's play!
    superchrisguy
    superchrisguy

Post  superchrisguy 01.01.11 1:51

Rhino wrote:
    Aggressor wrote:I know its a bit of a stale topic, but I think that this product has alot of potential. However, in terms of MARKETING, I think this guy could do a whole lot better. Calling it 'FEARGEAR" is going to get him nowhere fast if he tries to sell it anywhere outside of the airsoft community. Honestly, if I were trying to supply my troops with an effective camo pattern and someone recommended me "FEARGEAR" I wouldn't even give it a look. I think a simple name change to something more professional would do wonders for this product, as silly as that might sound.

Totally agree! I think it sounds like child's play!

I'm not to fond of the name either, but I'm not the person who came up with the product.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.05.24 6:05