Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+4
Dirkastan
Admin
reconsniperga
WPeake23 [SOTHG]
8 posters

How should i carry water with a condor chest rig?

WPeake23 [SOTHG]
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]

How should i carry water with a condor chest rig? Empty How should i carry water with a condor chest rig?

Post  WPeake23 [SOTHG] 25.02.09 16:07

I have a cordor chest rig. I want to get a hydration carrier. What should i get.
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

How should i carry water with a condor chest rig? Empty Re: How should i carry water with a condor chest rig?

Post  reconsniperga 25.02.09 17:05

How should i carry water with a condor chest rig? 1193369471790_4-cbhawg

This is a Camelbak HAWG, this or something similar should work fine and look good too.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

How should i carry water with a condor chest rig? Empty Re: How should i carry water with a condor chest rig?

Post  Admin 25.02.09 19:06

^Or, if you want to go cheap, hang a canteen off of a caribiner.
    I've personally got a camelback, but I've found it more practical to carry a pair of watter bottles in my two MBITR pouches.

Last edited by Admin on 25.02.09 21:50; edited 1 time in total
    Dirkastan
    Dirkastan

Post  Dirkastan 25.02.09 21:39

or buy a canteen/nalgene pouch and put a canteen/nalgene bottle in it.
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 25.02.09 23:40

Dirkastan wrote:or buy a canteen/nalgene pouch and put a canteen/nalgene bottle in it.

There you go, but i prefer camelpacks cause wit bottles i feel like something is always hanging off of me
    Dirkastan
    Dirkastan

Post  Dirkastan 26.02.09 12:30

#CW!!ZERO wrote:
    Dirkastan wrote:or buy a canteen/nalgene pouch and put a canteen/nalgene bottle in it.

There you go, but i prefer camelpacks cause wit bottles i feel like something is always hanging off of me

Yeah I have a Camelbak bladder in my MAP on my CIRAS
    ATLAS
    ATLAS

Post  ATLAS 26.02.09 13:53

#CW!!ZERO wrote:

There you go, but I prefer camelpacks cause wit bottles i feel like something is always hanging off of me

that feeling is only natural because if you had a waterbottle hanging from your rig you would then have something hanging off of you. If you are looking to be moving in a hurry when you are in the field i would deffinatly get a camelback.
    UBCS Gibbs
    UBCS Gibbs

Post  UBCS Gibbs 26.02.09 14:03

Condor makes a hydration carrier that is surrounded in molle. It also works like a backpack and can be strapped around your arms. It is the one that I use myself.

How should i carry water with a condor chest rig? Hydration_carrier_black_jpg
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 26.02.09 14:26

ATLAS wrote: i would deffinatly get a camelback.
    or learn to SPELL! affraid lol! affraid
    ATLAS
    ATLAS

Post  ATLAS 26.02.09 16:15

Tinman wrote:
    ATLAS wrote: i would deffinatly get a camelback.
    or learn to SPELL! affraid lol! affraid

This forum needs a spellcheck!
    UBCS Gibbs
    UBCS Gibbs

Post  UBCS Gibbs 26.02.09 16:26

You should be using Firefox, which has a built in spell check.

http://www.getfirefox.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 14.05.24 12:53