Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

3 posters

Condor Multicam setup help

Asia7th
    Asia7th

Condor Multicam setup help Empty Condor Multicam setup help

Post  Asia7th 22.02.12 0:58

Condor Multicam setup help 423791_352693051431918_100000736785793_1128022_1185574637_n
    This is my current setup, I need suggestions of accessories to add to my rig.

By the way if anybody is selling ANY Multicam accessories please fill free to pm me or post on this thread.
    Andy
    Andy

Condor Multicam setup help Empty Re: Condor Multicam setup help

Post  Andy 22.02.12 7:03

H2O Carrier on the back for sure. I would also get some kind of radio pouch, if you have a radio. I would also add some kind of utility pouch for extra batteries, multi-tool, energy bars, speed loader(if you use one), etc. One with the ability to organize is nice. Maybe the last thing would be some kind of admin pouch with velcro for all your "flair".
    Asia7th
    Asia7th

Post  Asia7th 22.02.12 14:20

Andy wrote:H2O Carrier on the back for sure. I would also get some kind of radio pouch, if you have a radio. I would also add some kind of utility pouch for extra batteries, multi-tool, energy bars, speed loader(if you use one), etc. One with the ability to organize is nice. Maybe the last thing would be some kind of admin pouch with velcro for all your "flair".
    http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=34533
    would this look good on multicam?
    Andy
    Andy

Post  Andy 22.02.12 18:56

Yea, that one will work fine. If you want to save $$$ get this one. It is MC and will blend right in with the rest of your kit.

Condor Crye Precision Licensed MOLLE Tactical Hydration Carrier (Multicam Pattern)
    Model : [Camelback-CD-HC-MC]

Unless you just MUST have the extra pockets. Something else to keep in mind....a larger bag means a larger profile which means a larger target. In airsoft...a hit is a hit even if it is the bag on your back.
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 22.02.12 20:54

Asia7th wrote:
    Andy wrote:H2O Carrier on the back for sure. I would also get some kind of radio pouch, if you have a radio. I would also add some kind of utility pouch for extra batteries, multi-tool, energy bars, speed loader(if you use one), etc. One with the ability to organize is nice. Maybe the last thing would be some kind of admin pouch with velcro for all your "flair".
    http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=34533
    would this look good on multicam?

got the same thing in black at forest park army/navy
    25 bucks

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 17:58