Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+43
#CW!!ZERO
sgtgray
LORD TYRANT
Crazy Twitch
xyzpdq0121
theangryschnoodle
Thrush
G force
dustinlanham
bbuba68
Blaze
zachbarren
sniper2525
BIochemist
wolf six
Rhino
HavenUnitOctopus
Rambo
Esteban
capt_camo
savoy6
flipa
NJSC
Badfish
Blackhawk 5
Andy
fallout11
n2daizo123
Takfire
AlphaRomeo
Retherford
Twitch
ownage1
ILovePie:)
gapairsoft
-a|ex
Ghost
poopdaddy
just some kid
Bulldog94
superchrisguy
Gunny1.5
Garrett
47 posters

The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA

Garrett
    Garrett

The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA Empty The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA

Post  Garrett 13.01.11 1:03

The Delimitation Conflict
    The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA Graphic1oldphoto

The year is 2018. Alaska's resolution declaring sovereignty under the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution has brought 36 other states to introducing similar resolutions as part of a growing resistance to the federal government. Now more than ever, state governments exercise their Constitutional right to say no to the expansion of the federal government's reckless deficit spending and abuse of power.

This move, while bringing most states together, has also caused conflict amongst others. The biggest of the current conflicts come between GA and SC over rights to the Savannah River. Since 1732, when GA was created out of South Carolina territory, the proper boundary has been disputed. Now that both states want control of the river for shipping, the 1787 Treaty of Beaufort, and the supreme court decision of 1977 are being pushed to there limits with both states arguing over who actually owns and controls it.

LOCATION : The Airfarm - 470 Halfacre Rd Newberry SC - Details and map will come soon. We would like to make this an annual event with next years event taking in GA.

DATE : April 16th - 17th 2011

FIELD FEE: $20.00

TIME:
    0700: registration and chrono open
    0930: safety briefing
    1000: game begins
    1700: break, dinner, meet and greet
    2000: game back on
    1000: game over

Medic info

Designated Medics - one per five players

White cloth armbands.

May switch at HQ only.

Medics don't shoot when healing, and heal one at a time by touching any part of the person with one hand for 30 seconds.

Each player gets two field heals. After your third shot there is a three minute mandatory bleed out, at which point you must return to a respawn to get back in (if you have met your quota for heals, you still have to
    wait three minutes to go back to respawn)

If a wounded player is hit again while being healed, the 30 seconds starts over. But does not count as another death.

Any player can medic drag a wounded player. One person dragging, and the wounded walks. Two people dragging, and the wounded can run.

Players who are medic dragging another player may still fire.

Game Overview: We were originally planning to run this as a full 24 hour non stop event, but believe it would be nice for the players to have a little time for meet and greet. Players may take breaks, sleep, whatever they wish to do, but other than the 3 hour break, the game does not stop. The field for this game is 112 acres, with 9 different bases, creeks, natural bunkers, towers, road system, you name it. Tanks are welcomed and encouraged, but please let us know if you are bringing one.

Stars represent areas of interest that I will get into a little later. I will be posting the finished one soon.
    The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA Af2k

Last edited by Garrett on 12.02.11 21:49; edited 4 times in total
    Gunny1.5
    Gunny1.5

The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA Empty Re: The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA

Post  Gunny1.5 13.01.11 3:35

Dude, this game is gonna be sick!
    Can't wait
    superchrisguy
    superchrisguy

The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA Empty Re: The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA

Post  superchrisguy 13.01.11 9:00

Me and Ash already took days off for this.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 13.01.11 10:27

This looks so cool.
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 13.01.11 10:52

Tanks? I would like to go to this
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 13.01.11 11:13

give us some fps limits
    and semi/full mag cap rules
    this sounds like fun
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 13.01.11 11:22

I seriously hope i can make this. and tanks? perhaps the durango or whathaveyou that was at one of airdogs ops?
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 13.01.11 11:39

age limits? if my kids can't go, neither will i.

-a|ex
    gapairsoft
    gapairsoft

Post  gapairsoft 13.01.11 12:10

i found this on the website!!

Article III; Game Rules:
    *The following game rules apply to all AOSC games unless otherwise noted.

Rule #1: A "hit" or "kill" occurs when a BB makes contact with any part of your person excluding your weapon. This includes backpacks, pouches, camel backs, headgear, etc. Upon being hit you MUST loudly announce you are hit, and IMMEDIATLEY don a "dead rag" on top of your head. A dead rag must have a minimum perimeter of 32 inches, and a bright, neon color that does not match any part of your gear. You cannot talk or communicate in any way when you have been hit. The only exception to this is to call for a medic. Giving information concerning game play or talking on radios while hit is strictly prohibited. BBs known to be "ricochets" do not count as a hit. This is any time that you are certain that a BB has hit an inanimate surface or another player prior to bouncing off of them/it and then hitting you. This being said, always remember: "When in doubt, call yourself out!".

Rule #2: Blind firing is not allowed. Blind firing is any time you are discharging your weapon without looking down the barrel or sights of your weapon, or are not presenting some form of viable target to your enemy. Examples would be shooting over or around a wall, shooting behind you, shooting through a small crack or hole, etc.

Rule #3: A "safety kill" MUST BE CALLED when players engage each other under their minimum engagement distances. A safety kill is when you point your weapon at another player and announce "safety kill" or "surrender". Safety kills must be accepted at or under ten feet. A safety kill may only be called if you have "the drop" on someone, meaning you have them in your sights and they do not have you in theirs. You may never fire under your MED even if you call a safety kill that is not accepted. You may not call a safety kill at more than thirty feet, and you may not call one without an airsoft gun aimed at the target. Use common sense concerning this rule, if you happen upon another player at close range and you both have your weapons up, call "parley" and consider both of yourselves hit.

Rule #4: A "stealth kill" occurs when another player kills you by making some form of physical contact, either with a rubber knife, muzzle, or anything else in their possession, even their bare hands. This is intended to replicate knife or bayonet kills, and thus is the same as being hit with a BB, with the exception that, though you must immediately acknowledge it and dawn your deadrag, you may NOT make any sound until they are a minimum of fifty feet away. Stealth kills are nonnegotiable.

Rule #5: Any person leaving bounds, wearing a dead rag, or otherwise indicating they are no longer in play (ex: saying they are looking for something, etc.), are no longer in play, and in order to reenter game play must return to their respective respawn point pursuant to the respawn rules in effect at said game.

Rule #6: Pyrotechnics, pneumatics, or devices of any kind (whether homemade or store bought) that are not considered a normal airsoft gun will only be permitted at the field owners discretion. If allowed, you must have it approved by an AOSC Representative before the start of the game.

Rule #7: The following is a list of minimum engagement rules. A minimum engagement distance is the closest you can get to another player and fire upon them.

FPS Minimum Engagement Fire Selection

401-600 FPS w/.25g 100 feet Semi or bolt action only

361-400 FPS w/.25g 50 feet Full Auto

301-360 FPS w/.25g 20 feet Full auto

0-300 FPS w/.25g None Full auto

The exception to the FPS limits and MEDs above occurs on any field deemed by the Game Directors to be a CQB field. On all CQB fields there is an absolute limit of 300 FPS with a .25 gram BB. Full auto is allowed and there is no MED. With direct approval from the AOSC Game Director Representative hosting a particular CQB game, a player may use an airsoft gun on semi auto only that is higher than 400FPS with a .25g BB, but not more than 600 FPS with a .25. They will have a 100ft MED. Also, with said direct approval a player may use a bolt action airsoft gun from 301FPS-600 FPS with a .25, they will have a 100ft MED. Only players who have proven themselves responsible and rule abiding will be given this permission, and players under the age of 18 may not obtain it. This permission is on a case by case basis per game.[/quote]

Rule #8: Games have two teams: Alpha and Bravo, the teams are divided by the dominant color of their outfit:

Alpha is predominantly green uniforms such as: M81 BDU's, Woodland MarPat, Flecktarn ,etc.

Bravo is predominantly tan uniforms such as: Desert MarPat, MultiCam, DCUs, DBDUs, etc.

Balance colors will go to whichever side needs numbers: Black BDUs, Private Military Contractor, ACU, Urban Digi, civilian, etc., though they are usually considered Bravo.

A Game Director will balance factions depending on circumstances prior to game start.

Rule #9: Your gear's predominant color must match your outfit's predominant color UNLESS you have headgear of some form and sleeves that go at least to your elbows that are the same as your outfits predominant color . If you do not meet these requirements and your gear has a different predominant color than your outfit, you will be required to strip your gear. Weapon colors and paintjobs have no bearing on faction affiliation.

Rule #10: Age Requirements:

0-14yrs Parent or Guardian must be within sight at all times either playing or in the field as a noncom with a deadrag and eyepro.

15-17yrs An adult (age 18+) must be present to claim responsibility for them, they do not have to be related.

18+yrs None.

Eye protection requirements:

0-14yrs Must have a full facemask.

15-17yrs Must have a facemask or full seal eye protection with a mouthguard or shemagh.

18+yrs Must have ANSI rated eye protection.

All players under the age of 18 shall, when playing in a CQB game, wear a hard face mask with full seal eye protection. All players at or over the age of 18 shall be required to wear full seal eye protection. Additional face and mouth protection for players over 18 will be at their own discretion.

Eye pro requirements are subject to field owners' discretion. Most fields will require a signed waiver, if you are a minor it must be signed by a parent or legal guardian. If at any time a player removes his or her eye protection in the field of play while a game is in progress, they will be immediately ejected without a refund. There is no exception no matter how far away you think you are from the action, even if you are at your respawn.

poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 13.01.11 13:39

i like the semi 600 fps with .25s
    superchrisguy
    superchrisguy

Post  superchrisguy 13.01.11 13:42

F**K YEAH BRAVO TEAM!!!!!

This excites me.
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 13.01.11 15:29

bravo team it is
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 13.01.11 15:48

We should use Rhino to win this game lol.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 13.01.11 17:00

just some kid wrote:bravo team it is

bravo team, i guess i need to get some multicam pants then guys

Post  ILovePie:) 13.01.11 17:04

WoW this looks so awesome!!!! i want to come play but ive only been to 2 games so im sort of a noob and i dont want to ruin things for GA.
    ownage1
    ownage1

Post  ownage1 13.01.11 17:08

ILovePie:) wrote:WoW this looks so awesome!!!! i want to come play but ive only been to 2 games so im sort of a noob and i dont want to ruin things for GA.
    there's still plenty of time to 'learn the ways of an airsofter' plus GA might have training days before the big game.

Post  ILovePie:) 13.01.11 18:31

ownage1 wrote:
    ILovePie:) wrote:WoW this looks so awesome!!!! i want to come play but ive only been to 2 games so im sort of a noob and i dont want to ruin things for GA.
    there's still plenty of time to 'learn the ways of an airsofter' plus GA might have training days before the big game.

good point!
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 13.01.11 18:43

Here is airsoft in a nutshell:

90% - Looking good and looking the part
    10% - Firing indiscriminately in every direction at anything that moves.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 13.01.11 19:26

Twitch wrote:Here is airsoft in a nutshell:

+121223479238749792345798445 lol!
    Gunny1.5
    Gunny1.5

Post  Gunny1.5 13.01.11 20:05

YES!!!!

and i can't wait for this game
    LET'S GO BRAVO TEAM!!!!!
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 13.01.11 20:50

And we look good soooo no worries.
    AlphaRomeo
    AlphaRomeo

Post  AlphaRomeo 13.01.11 21:21

Okay guys, we can't decide yet whether we will be Alpha or Bravo. I know the SC guys pretty well and have contacted them to find out whether we will be green or tan camo patterns. Basically, what they are trying to put together is a border war. We (Georgia players) will need to choose a CO and an XO for the game. Both should be experienced players, preferably with leadership experience. The CO will most likely not move around too much. The SC games tend to allow the CO and XO to be captured for points, so they will need to be guarded. My team has played this field twice. It is definitely worth the drive. I know a lot of you don't know me (Jester from the team United Front) and I'm not trying to take charge of this whole game, but I feel strongly that we need to try and be organized in planning this game. Whoever ends up being the CO needs to commit to coming to the game as soon as possible so we can all begin planning. Like I said, I have played this field before and if anyone has any questions about it or the players up there, feel free to PM me. In the interest of organization, if anyone planning on attending will please PM me with either the word "green" or the word "tan", we can get a vote going on which camo pattern the people want to be.
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 13.01.11 21:26

does multicam count as tan?
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 13.01.11 21:28

just some kid wrote:does multicam count as tan?
    yes
    AlphaRomeo
    AlphaRomeo

Post  AlphaRomeo 13.01.11 21:31

Multicam is tan. ACU, black, urban, etc. are what they call "Balancer Colors" up there. Generally they go to whatever team needs more players. I am going to recommend that all players try to stick to whichever color we decide on and stay away from balancer colors.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 13:10