Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

5 posters

The most depressing thing that I am going to ask.

flipa
    flipa

The most depressing thing that I am going to ask. Empty The most depressing thing that I am going to ask.

Post  flipa 05.02.11 18:45

Remember one of those Pantac land recon vest or the CIRAS replicas that have quick release tabs you pull off and the vest comes apart. Well, me being a dumby pulled the wire and now it's disassembled... I have no idea how to put it back together.
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

The most depressing thing that I am going to ask. Empty Re: The most depressing thing that I am going to ask.

Post  reconsniperga 05.02.11 19:13

flipa
    flipa

The most depressing thing that I am going to ask. Empty Re: The most depressing thing that I am going to ask.

Post  flipa 05.02.11 19:28

Looked at it. But still confusing.
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

Post  reconsniperga 05.02.11 19:34

In that case....duct tape....
    Gunny1.5
    Gunny1.5

Post  Gunny1.5 05.02.11 21:33

reconsniperga wrote:In that case....duct tape....
    +1
    HavenUnitOctopus

Post  HavenUnitOctopus 05.02.11 21:38

If it is as easy as the condor then it is easy by the pics it looks the same is there a difference well except for the tab u pull. Well now that i look at it more it looks confusing.
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 05.02.11 21:57

HavenUnitOctopus wrote:If it is as easy as the condor then it is easy by the pics it looks the same is there a difference well except for the tab u pull. Well now that i look at it more it looks confusing.

It is no where close to the Condor one. Not even close...
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 05.02.11 23:41

Honestly it may be a good idea to take it to a technical guy to take a look at. Fixing things just seems to be almost like a green thumb some people have just got it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 15:21