Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+6
NJSC
Takfire
Bulldog94
#CW!!ZERO
xyzpdq0121
wcrowe1
10 posters

Introduction

wcrowe1
    wcrowe1

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post  wcrowe1 28.03.11 15:48

Hey you guys! I just joined the forum by the recommendation of a friend of mine who is also on here. I have been playing airsoft for approximately 1.5 years and have loved every bit of it. The group I play with is getting larger with-what seems to be every other weekend, and we really have a lot of fun. I look forward to looking through the forums and learning from you guys and also getting to travel to different areas to take part in operations (like the upcoming SC vs. GA operation). If any of you guys make your way down to Savannah anytime, feel free to send me a message; we have a small field that we have just recently put together to play at.

xyzpdq0121
    xyzpdq0121

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post  xyzpdq0121 28.03.11 16:34

wcrowe1 wrote:Hey you guys! I just joined the forum by the recommendation of a friend of mine who is also on here. I have been playing airsoft for approximately 1.5 years and have loved every bit of it. The group I play with is getting larger with-what seems to be every other weekend, and we really have a lot of fun. I look forward to looking through the forums and learning from you guys and also getting to travel to different areas to take part in operations (like the upcoming SC vs. GA operation). If any of you guys make your way down to Savannah anytime, feel free to send me a message; we have a small field that we have just recently put together to play at.

Welcome to the forums... Look forward to meeting you at the GA:SC game!!!
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 28.03.11 16:57

wcrowe1 wrote:Hey you guys! I just joined the forum by the recommendation of a friend of mine who is also on here. I have been playing airsoft for approximately 1.5 years and have loved every bit of it. The group I play with is getting larger with-what seems to be every other weekend, and we really have a lot of fun. I look forward to looking through the forums and learning from you guys and also getting to travel to different areas to take part in operations (like the upcoming SC vs. GA operation). If any of you guys make your way down to Savannah anytime, feel free to send me a message; we have a small field that we have just recently put together to play at.

Good to see you on the forum Ben, most people on here know me by my first name so dont be shy to say I sent ya, this forum is alot of help with any airsoft questions.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 28.03.11 17:25

Welcome to the forum man!
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 28.03.11 19:00

Welcome to the forum!
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 28.03.11 19:04

You're friends with Russ? That speaks volumes Razz
    sgtgray
    sgtgray

Introduction Empty Hello

Post  sgtgray 31.03.11 2:59

I am new to the forum but old to tactics. I am going with Ben Crowe to the sc/ga game and hope to meet and learn something from all of you. Russ put me on here also, to keep up with the games in Georgia. We hve a new team in the Savannah area caled Ga Mercs. Don't try to look us up cause we are too new. Give us time and you will know and remember our names. : ) Happy Hunting Gentlemen...
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 31.03.11 7:00

sgtgray wrote:I am new to the forum but old to tactics. I am going with Ben Crowe to the sc/ga game and hope to meet and learn something from all of you. Russ put me on here also, to keep up with the games in Georgia. We hve a new team in the Savannah area caled Ga Mercs. Don't try to look us up cause we are too new. Give us time and you will know and remember our names. : ) Happy Hunting Gentlemen...

Hey I PM you we go to Georgia Southern University which is about 30 mins away.
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 31.03.11 10:57

Crazy Twitch wrote:
    sgtgray wrote:I am new to the forum but old to tactics. I am going with Ben Crowe to the sc/ga game and hope to meet and learn something from all of you. Russ put me on here also, to keep up with the games in Georgia. We hve a new team in the Savannah area caled Ga Mercs. Don't try to look us up cause we are too new. Give us time and you will know and remember our names. : ) Happy Hunting Gentlemen...

Hey I PM you we go to Georgia Southern University which is about 30 mins away.

Jack this is the guy you met the other day with sergeant billy
    sgtgray
    sgtgray

Post  sgtgray 31.03.11 12:29

Russ, I actually think he was talking to me cuz he pm me.. lol... You gotta stop him from huffing his green gas..lol.... I aint hating on you Trent.. : )
    LORD TYRANT
    LORD TYRANT

Post  LORD TYRANT 31.03.11 14:12

Welcome can't wait to shed some plastic with ya at GA v.s sc
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 31.03.11 15:13

sgtgray wrote:Russ, I actually think he was talking to me cuz he pm me.. lol... You gotta stop him from huffing his green gas..lol.... I aint hating on you Trent.. : )

I wonder if Jack has caught on that ur profile picture is of you and me lol
    wcrowe1
    wcrowe1

Post  wcrowe1 31.03.11 16:17

Russ,

I didn't know if you guys were using each others names or not, but I won't be shy from now on. Billy and I are going to spend part of Saturday putting together the 5 man team we'll take with us to SC. I cannot wait to dominate those guys! Are you leaving straight from Southern?
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 31.03.11 16:19

Yes we will be, but sounds good to me, you can meet all of the cool guys we run with from back home. Be prepared for a great game.
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 31.03.11 20:28

welcome Ben!!! this is Trent by the way
    sgtgray
    sgtgray

Post  sgtgray 31.03.11 21:46

trent your pic is much better than the jeff gordan one on fc bk. lol. you look tight.
    wcrowe1
    wcrowe1

Post  wcrowe1 01.04.11 7:35

Trent, what's going on man? Are you going to be coming with Russ this weekend?

Russ, when are you guys going to leave from there? If it's alright, we might just follow you guys there.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.05.24 5:08