A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.


    Show your load-out

    Share
    avatar
    Ghost

    Posts : 949
    Join date : 2010-01-10
    Age : 22
    Location : Peachtree City

    Re: Show your load-out

    Post  Ghost on 19.07.12 16:25



    Gettin' it all dirty this saturday!


    _________________
    avatar
    just some kid

    Posts : 1231
    Join date : 2010-01-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Sharpsburg

    Re: Show your load-out

    Post  just some kid on 19.07.12 17:14

    all that gear and it never gets used lol
    avatar
    Hippie

    Posts : 210
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Age : 23
    Location : Surfing with Charlie!

    Re: Show your load-out

    Post  Hippie on 19.07.12 18:37

    I'm not a big fan of the two MAGPUL patches on your vest. I'm also not a big fan of skull mask - but whatever floats your boat. To me almost all of the multicam & tan kits seem identical and therefore generic. That's just me though.
    avatar
    just some kid

    Posts : 1231
    Join date : 2010-01-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Sharpsburg

    Re: Show your load-out

    Post  just some kid on 19.07.12 18:39

    yeah a few patches too many lol put them on your helmet or something
    avatar
    Ghost

    Posts : 949
    Join date : 2010-01-10
    Age : 22
    Location : Peachtree City

    Re: Show your load-out

    Post  Ghost on 19.07.12 19:07

    just some kid wrote:all that gear and it never gets used lol

    I'll see you saturday! you goin?


    _________________
    avatar
    Twitch

    Posts : 1406
    Join date : 2009-02-12
    Age : 27

    Re: Show your load-out

    Post  Twitch on 20.07.12 1:19

    It looks pretty good. I agree about the patches, maybe take the Red magpul patch off. It doesnt really do anything to help you blend in and its just taking up space really.

    BUT SKULL MASK! YESSS!!!


    _________________


    avatar
    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT)

    Posts : 60
    Join date : 2011-09-30

    Re: Show your load-out

    Post  Rabbit (SPA&SGAT) on 20.07.12 20:46

    avatar
    Asia7th

    Posts : 346
    Join date : 2010-12-21
    Age : 21
    Location : GA

    Re: Show your load-out

    Post  Asia7th on 20.07.12 21:37

    What up with the shades?
    avatar
    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT)

    Posts : 60
    Join date : 2011-09-30

    Re: Show your load-out

    Post  Rabbit (SPA&SGAT) on 20.07.12 23:00

    I don't know just felt like wearing them. I have ESS ICE.
    avatar
    flipa

    Posts : 973
    Join date : 2010-06-20
    Location : Over the rainbow

    Re: Show your load-out

    Post  flipa on 21.07.12 7:58

    Not bad but the uniform's too baggy on you.


    _________________

    Raising hell, one 155mm at a time
    avatar
    Twitch

    Posts : 1406
    Join date : 2009-02-12
    Age : 27

    Re: Show your load-out

    Post  Twitch on 21.07.12 9:40

    THe Uniform looks fine. My question is who makes it and is that a real Ops Core?


    _________________


    avatar
    drizzetsrevenge

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2011-06-12
    Age : 22
    Location : powder springs

    Re: Show your load-out

    Post  drizzetsrevenge on 21.07.12 17:01

    Twitch wrote:THe Uniform looks fine. My question is who makes it and is that a real Ops Core?

    my question is, ARE THOSE HIKING BOOTS?
    avatar
    Ghost

    Posts : 949
    Join date : 2010-01-10
    Age : 22
    Location : Peachtree City

    Re: Show your load-out

    Post  Ghost on 21.07.12 20:22

    drizzetsrevenge wrote:
    Twitch wrote:THe Uniform looks fine. My question is who makes it and is that a real Ops Core?

    my question is, ARE THOSE HIKING BOOTS?

    Yes. Devgru can basically do whatever they want.


    _________________
    avatar
    flipa

    Posts : 973
    Join date : 2010-06-20
    Location : Over the rainbow

    Re: Show your load-out

    Post  flipa on 21.07.12 21:19

    Not just SF wears hiking boots now. Normal soldiers in Afghanistan wear hiking boots. I would wear hiking boots if they would let me.


    _________________

    Raising hell, one 155mm at a time
    avatar
    Ghost

    Posts : 949
    Join date : 2010-01-10
    Age : 22
    Location : Peachtree City

    Re: Show your load-out

    Post  Ghost on 21.07.12 23:11

    flipa wrote:Not just SF wears hiking boots now. Normal soldiers in Afghanistan wear hiking boots. I would wear hiking boots if they would let me.

    I know in my experience, I don't think I'd wear hiking boots. Just don't seem to protect your feet as much.


    _________________
    avatar
    flipa

    Posts : 973
    Join date : 2010-06-20
    Location : Over the rainbow

    Re: Show your load-out

    Post  flipa on 22.07.12 1:51

    Ghost wrote:
    flipa wrote:Not just SF wears hiking boots now. Normal soldiers in Afghanistan wear hiking boots. I would wear hiking boots if they would let me.

    I know in my experience, I don't think I'd wear hiking boots. Just don't seem to protect your feet as much.

    Neither does the issued boots we have.


    _________________

    Raising hell, one 155mm at a time
    avatar
    Ghost

    Posts : 949
    Join date : 2010-01-10
    Age : 22
    Location : Peachtree City

    Re: Show your load-out

    Post  Ghost on 22.07.12 8:11

    flipa wrote:
    Ghost wrote:
    flipa wrote:Not just SF wears hiking boots now. Normal soldiers in Afghanistan wear hiking boots. I would wear hiking boots if they would let me.

    I know in my experience, I don't think I'd wear hiking boots. Just don't seem to protect your feet as much.

    Neither does the issued boots we have.

    I figured that was the case.


    _________________
    avatar
    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT)

    Posts : 60
    Join date : 2011-09-30

    Re: Show your load-out

    Post  Rabbit (SPA&SGAT) on 22.07.12 10:08

    [quote="Ghost"]
    flipa wrote:
    Ghost wrote:
    flipa wrote:Not just SF wears hiking boots now. Normal soldiers in Afghanistan wear hiking boots. I would wear hiking boots if they would let me.

    I know in my experience, I don't think I'd wear hiking boots. Just don't seem to protect your feet as much.

    Neither does the issued boots we have.

    I figured that was the case.[/quote
    Seals and Devgru use Merrel Sawtooths, asolos, and salamons (pr whatever they're called)
    avatar
    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT)

    Posts : 60
    Join date : 2011-09-30

    Re: Show your load-out

    Post  Rabbit (SPA&SGAT) on 22.07.12 10:11

    Twitch wrote:THe Uniform looks fine. My question is who makes it and is that a real Ops Core?


    The AOR1 is made by Allwin/UFC, and the Ops-core is sadly repro.
    But I was thinking about getting a JPC for my Devgru kit, but they're always on backorder, so now Im thinking about the Mayflower APC.
    avatar
    Ghost

    Posts : 949
    Join date : 2010-01-10
    Age : 22
    Location : Peachtree City

    Re: Show your load-out

    Post  Ghost on 22.07.12 10:25

    I'm gonna tell you right now you can't go wrong with an MBSS. I use one by Pantac, I'm selling one by condor right now though.


    _________________
    avatar
    DELTAx64

    Posts : 71
    Join date : 2012-03-26
    Age : 25
    Location : Dalton.GA

    Re: Show your load-out

    Post  DELTAx64 on 22.07.12 23:37



    the start of a SFish kit i guess i need to get rid of the USMC MTV but its real and the only vest i got and i need some comtacs
    avatar
    DELTAx64

    Posts : 71
    Join date : 2012-03-26
    Age : 25
    Location : Dalton.GA

    Re: Show your load-out

    Post  DELTAx64 on 23.07.12 0:09

    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT) wrote:
    Twitch wrote:THe Uniform looks fine. My question is who makes it and is that a real Ops Core?


    The AOR1 is made by Allwin/UFC, and the Ops-core is sadly repro.
    But I was thinking about getting a JPC for my Devgru kit, but they're always on backorder, so now Im thinking about the Mayflower APC.
    id hop all over the ACP it would look good in coyote
    avatar
    Twitch

    Posts : 1406
    Join date : 2009-02-12
    Age : 27

    Re: Show your load-out

    Post  Twitch on 23.07.12 9:33

    For the record, normal soldiers DO NOT wear hiking boots in afghanistan. We are issued a mountain boot that is ok, I dont like wearing them though. You gotta be SF or something if you want to wear merrels or hiking boots.


    _________________


    avatar
    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT)

    Posts : 60
    Join date : 2011-09-30

    Re: Show your load-out

    Post  Rabbit (SPA&SGAT) on 23.07.12 9:52

    DELTAx64 wrote:
    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT) wrote:
    Twitch wrote:THe Uniform looks fine. My question is who makes it and is that a real Ops Core?


    The AOR1 is made by Allwin/UFC, and the Ops-core is sadly repro.
    But I was thinking about getting a JPC for my Devgru kit, but they're always on backorder, so now Im thinking about the Mayflower APC.
    id hop all over the ACP it would look good in coyote

    I've already saw a guy with a devgru kit using a mayflower APC in CB it looked HAWT!
    avatar
    DELTAx64

    Posts : 71
    Join date : 2012-03-26
    Age : 25
    Location : Dalton.GA

    Re: Show your load-out

    Post  DELTAx64 on 23.07.12 11:57

    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT) wrote:
    DELTAx64 wrote:
    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT) wrote:
    Twitch wrote:THe Uniform looks fine. My question is who makes it and is that a real Ops Core?


    The AOR1 is made by Allwin/UFC, and the Ops-core is sadly repro.
    But I was thinking about getting a JPC for my Devgru kit, but they're always on backorder, so now Im thinking about the Mayflower APC.
    id hop all over the ACP it would look good in coyote

    I've already saw a guy with a devgru kit using a mayflower APC in CB it looked HAWT!
    the APC would look way better than a JPC

    Sponsored content

    Re: Show your load-out

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 24.04.18 4:23