Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+8
Twitch
drizzetsrevenge
wolf six
Alpine
airsoftsniper25
flipa
Miracle
NJSC
12 posters

Look what I got today.

NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Look what I got today. Empty Look what I got today.

Post  NJSC 12.10.11 20:44

Look what I got today. 316971_510810490391_87000401_210143_1922440331_n
    Very excited to take it out and see how she does. Now I just need to come up with a really good name for her.
    Miracle
    Miracle

Look what I got today. Empty Re: Look what I got today.

Post  Miracle 12.10.11 21:16

is it normal for boys to name their guns? (:
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 12.10.11 21:33

Boys name all inanimate objects. Cars, guns, boats, planes, etc.
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 12.10.11 21:57

And name them after girl names
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 12.10.11 22:18

Exactly. Ronel probably named his camera. Let me guess Niki?
    airsoftsniper25
    airsoftsniper25

Post  airsoftsniper25 12.10.11 22:42

Very nice Nic, we'll have to have another DU range day soon and see how she does!
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 13.10.11 10:41

Nice NJ So what model is it? What did it set you back? New or used? What all did it come with?
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 13.10.11 12:41

NJSC wrote:Exactly. Ronel probably named his camera. Let me guess Niki?

My KWA is named Suki, close guess on the camera but it's Nikita, then my Focus is named Faye.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 13.10.11 13:52

Less than a year old Gen 3 19. $375 with two mags and the case. Not too bad if you ask me.
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 13.10.11 15:54

NJSC wrote:Less than a year old Gen 3 19. $375 with two mags and the case. Not too bad if you ask me.

Not bad at all with the goodies, I just picked up a gen3 17 with 3 mags and 2011 trijicon night sites about 3 weeks ago. I love it got about 425 in it with everything. Looking to pick up a gen3 19 in about a month. Happy shooting with it.
    Did you get your Georgia Fierarms License yet? If so are you planning on carring it consealed?
    wolf six

Post  wolf six 13.10.11 19:45

i dont name any of my stuff you guys are weird tongue
    drizzetsrevenge
    drizzetsrevenge

Post  drizzetsrevenge 13.10.11 20:24

flipa wrote:
    NJSC wrote:Exactly. Ronel probably named his camera. Let me guess Niki?

My KWA is named Suki, close guess on the camera but it's Nikita, then my Focus is named Faye.
    my brothers datsun was Gloria
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 13.10.11 21:09

Alpine wrote:
    NJSC wrote:Less than a year old Gen 3 19. $375 with two mags and the case. Not too bad if you ask me.

Not bad at all with the goodies, I just picked up a gen3 17 with 3 mags and 2011 trijicon night sites about 3 weeks ago. I love it got about 425 in it with everything. Looking to pick up a gen3 19 in about a month. Happy shooting with it.
    Did you get your Georgia Fierarms License yet? If so are you planning on carring it consealed?
    Planning on carrying it, but may be moving soon so I'm going to wait a little while.
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 14.10.11 8:02

cool, not sure if you noticed yet but Wal-Mart has Federal 100 rnd boxes for $19.97 Well enjoy
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 14.10.11 12:32

Alpine wrote:cool, not sure if you noticed yet but Wal-Mart has Federal 100 rnd boxes for $19.97 Well enjoy

In my experience, federal does not make good ammo. I have tried federal in a variety of calibers for plinking ammo, and it continues to have an extremely high misfire rate, as well as ejection issues, where as other brands of ammo have performed fine in the same weapons.

Im not saying buy the expensive stuff, heck I use wolf and Brown Bear 90 percent of the time in my guns, its dirty and low grain but its cheap.

Just my 2 cents.
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 14.10.11 16:47

Twitch wrote:
    Alpine wrote:cool, not sure if you noticed yet but Wal-Mart has Federal 100 rnd boxes for $19.97 Well enjoy

In my experience, federal does not make good ammo. I have tried federal in a variety of calibers for plinking ammo, and it continues to have an extremely high misfire rate, as well as ejection issues, where as other brands of ammo have performed fine in the same weapons.

Im not saying buy the expensive stuff, heck I use wolf and Brown Bear 90 percent of the time in my guns, its dirty and low grain but its cheap.

Just my 2 cents.

I never use wolf or brown bear steel case = hard on the extractor and dirty powder.I have used the federal brand for a long time for target plinking with not a problem. Never had one not go bang yet or fail to feed or eject. (just lucky I guess)Now carry ammo is another story. Plus I reload so the brass that I keep from shooting a box makes for great reloads. But then again if wolf works for you by all means shoot what you like.
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 14.10.11 16:47

Twitch wrote:

Just my 2 cents.
    Been usin federal ammo of and on for a few years now, no problems. I use there 9mm but did some skeet shootin this last weekend and we used 3 boxes full of 20 gauge federals and had zero problems as well. But thats just my personal experience.
    wolf six

Post  wolf six 14.10.11 19:26

i use federal for my deer rifle and .22 its the best for the price
    i've had FTF/ eject with the .22
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Post  MSG Ridgeway 18.10.11 8:27

Twitch wrote:

Just my 2 cents.
    i like tulammo. its cheap and nasty but it gets the job done. plus i pay $3 for 20 rounds. when it comes to huntin i use winchester super x, you know the silver case with the black bullet. i love them so much Very Happy
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 18.10.11 12:56

MSG Ridgeway wrote:
    Twitch wrote:

Just my 2 cents.
    i like tulammo. its cheap and nasty but it gets the job done. plus i pay $3 for 20 rounds. when it comes to huntin i use winchester super x, you know the silver case with the black bullet. i love them so much Very Happy

My XDM hates Tul ammo. I always have FTF with it!
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Post  MSG Ridgeway 18.10.11 13:23

Rhino wrote:
    MSG Ridgeway wrote:
    Twitch wrote:

Just my 2 cents.

My XDM hates Tul ammo. I always have FTF with it!
    im not surprised, i have no luck with tulammo hand gun ammunition. i like to use winchester for my glock. tulammo is plinking ammo for my sks and m70
    TrunkMonkey
    TrunkMonkey

Post  TrunkMonkey 18.10.11 18:38

In my experience and the guns that I feed, any steel case will fire but I rarely will burn that stuff. I only let the Ak's eat that stuff.

All my 5.56 guns I run, BVAC(montana), PMC(south korea) or Federal M193/M855. My LMT 308 I give it South Koreans, South africans, or Germans. My MP5 only really likes S&B.

If I have to choose a good all around ammo for the price it would defiantly be PMC.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 02.05.24 5:13