Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+3
sniper2525
Admin
rolling mango
7 posters

Echo1 Master series a4

rolling mango
    rolling mango

Echo1 Master series a4 Empty Echo1 Master series a4

Post  rolling mango 15.03.09 9:29

I am geting a echo 1 master a4 and all the reviews love it.the only questions I still have are will the 9.6volt battery at this site airsoftatlanta.com then go to batteries and go to 9.6 volt it's the first large ( sorry about no link on itouch) see the revew on utube serch the gun name and it's by crazycman or somthing like that second will echo 1 make more gear boxes for the gun that are full recevers. (manly what the video said about the battery is that it is a mint type with a large conecter but the gun will fit smaller large batteries weird.)

Last edited by rolling mango on 15.03.09 22:48; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Echo1 Master series a4 Empty Re: Echo1 Master series a4

Post  Admin 15.03.09 20:08

In all honesty, a G&G MP5 would probably be a better buy.
    I don't really understand what you're asking.
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 15.03.09 21:28

theres no such thing as a 9.4 volt man
    rolling mango
    rolling mango

Post  rolling mango 15.03.09 22:51

Admin wrote:In all honesty, a G&G MP5 would probably be a better buy.
    I don't really understand what you're asking.

i am just trying to ask do u think the battery will fit in it and is echo1 coming out with more meck boxs that fit in the slide in reciver design?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 16.03.09 7:14

It will take a mini 9.6, but you'll need an adapter, which will run you about $5.
    And no, I don't think that E1 will make any more complete lower receivers, as I don't think that "Master Series" (A CYMA CM.041 rebrand, which is a G&G clone: http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1_24&products_id=1266) will sell very well. I simply don't think that a clone of the G&G can compete with the G&G when you can get the G&G Top Tech blowback MP5 for the same price.
    BunnySMASHER
    BunnySMASHER

Post  BunnySMASHER 28.03.09 10:38

Hey ben...I think u should try useing punctuation I ur questions.
    I know it would be cool to be switchen out the meck boxes but
    But why would u need it if we have never played a cqb game???
    Oh and what is a 9.4v, I never new they made those and they r not
    On Airsoft Atlanta...

Post  |337 28.03.09 11:36

Well I can't easily read yours bunny,

How nice is the G&P plastic?
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 28.03.09 11:54

Admin wrote:It will take a mini 9.6, but you'll need an adapter, which will run you about $5.
    And no, I don't think that E1 will make any more complete lower receivers, as I don't think that "Master Series" (A CYMA CM.041 rebrand, which is a G&G clone: http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1_24&products_id=1266) will sell very well. I simply don't think that a clone of the G&G can compete with the G&G when you can get the G&G Top Tech blowback MP5 for the same price.

I too plan on getting a version of this gun(not going to spend 300 bucks on it) How does the CYMA version compare to the Jg model?
    which is the better of the two? Please list the difference between them(I know the JG has a built in scope mount).............Thanks
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 28.03.09 12:02

|337 wrote:Well I can't easily read yours bunny,

How nice is the G&P plastic?
    G&P plastic? I don't know, seeing as I've never handled it. I have handled G&P wood, and G&P metal bodies, and they're very nice.
    But I was referring to the G&G. G&G plastic is actually a nylon fiber material that is bonded together with resin (a process similar to the making of kevlar helmets), and it's very nice. However, the G&G MP5 I was referring to has a metal upper receiver (the lower receiver is the nylon fiber though).
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 28.03.09 12:23

Q-bald wrote:
    Admin wrote:It will take a mini 9.6, but you'll need an adapter, which will run you about $5.

I too plan on getting a version of this gun(not going to spend 300 bucks on it) How does the CYMA version compare to the Jg model?
    which is the better of the two? Please list the difference between them(I know the JG has a built in scope mount).............Thanks
    I have personally found that the newer CYMA guns have better internal and external build quality than JG's. Heck, two weeks ago, I saw a lightly used JG MP5 suffer from a cracked gearbox. However, I would not recommend getting an MP5 for a first gun for several reasons.

1) MP5's are a pain to work on. The breakdown is very laborious, and the V2 gearbox is harder to work on than other gearboxes.
    2) MP5's use a Version 2 gearbox. The Version 2 gearbox is probably the second-least reliable gearbox version after the UZI's V5. Remember that problem with the JG MP5 I was talking about? Gearbox cracking only really happens to V2 guns. I have personally never heard of a V3 gearbox (or any other gearbox aside from V2) cracking.
    3) MP5 hopup isn't all that great. It's really hard to fine-tune, and you have to remove the handgaurd in order to adjust it.

In order to understand this next paragraph, you've got to understand that there are two separate "classes" or airsoft guns, high-ends and clones. The high-end AEG's are built for high performance, reliability, realism, and customizability. The clones are built for decent performance, hit-or-miss reliability (I've had bad experiance with the only clone I've ever owned, but I know people who have had great experience with them), and a cheaper alternative to buying a high-end. Recently, the lines between clone and high-end are starting to blur, as you've got companies like A&K that are turning away from budget guns and starting to make some really solid machines, as well as companies like CA and G&G releasing "Sportlines" with plastic bodies and internals that are slightly tuned-down along with a lower price tag.

However, if you are a die-hard MP5 fan and absolutely HAVE to have an MP5, get a G&G Plastica (A.K.K G&G Sportline) or a full-metal G&G. G&G Plasticas are essentially the full-metal G&G guns with a nylon-fiber body, a little bit less accurate barrel, a little bit weaker motor, and a much lower price tag. In my opinion, the G&G Sportline guns are some of the best options for someone who wants a high-end gun and doesn't quite want to spend $250. Here's a link to the G&G sportlines: http://www.airsoftgi.com/index.php?cPath=139_24_237.
    Also here's a link if you want a battery, charger, and BB's:http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=23930

Also, if you're willing to spend a little more, get the full-metal G&G:http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=139_24_107&products_id=2682

Ignore that chart on Airsoft GI "comparing" MP5's. That's just ASGI trying to sell quotas.
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 02.04.09 19:16

Echo1 Master series MP5's are a breeze to work on! they are right in line with the ICS mp5 as far as ease to work on! They are great guns! They are not standard echo1's. You get 2 full mech boxes, lower recievers. one shooting 350 and 1 shooting 400. The GG doesnt have 2 full lower receivers nor do I find they are worth the money! I personnal own a crap load of "HIGH END" guns and dont personnal find them to be much better in quality. Hell Tak Has that 650.00 Star Scar and it has had issue after issue! My ICS M4 STOCK broke the back tooth of the piston in about 50 rounds. My King arms Galil which is 450.00 came shooting 100fps and barely feed bbs. I have had lots of "high end" gun be Duds!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 17:44