Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+2
MSG Ridgeway
drizzetsrevenge
6 posters

Navy Type 1 NWU, cant find anywhere

drizzetsrevenge
    drizzetsrevenge

Navy Type 1 NWU, cant find anywhere Empty Navy Type 1 NWU, cant find anywhere

Post  drizzetsrevenge 23.10.11 18:11

can anybody help me find it(anybody wondering, the type 1 NWU is the blue digital)

Our CDR in rotc wears it. it might not be practical, but it looks awesome.

looks like this Navy Type 1 NWU, cant find anywhere NWUfabric
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Navy Type 1 NWU, cant find anywhere Empty Re: Navy Type 1 NWU, cant find anywhere

Post  MSG Ridgeway 24.10.11 8:10

drizzetsrevenge wrote:can anybody help me find it(anybody wondering, the type 1 NWU is the blue digital)

Our CDR in rotc wears it. it might not be practical, but it looks awesome.

looks like this Navy Type 1 NWU, cant find anywhere NWUfabric
    If the navy is like the corps, and i would believe they are, The legit stuff will scarcely be available to civilians. The same goes for a genuine set of MCCUU's Very rarely will you see a set sitting in your local surplus store. i personaly have never seen a set of NWU's. But i have a friend in the navy That is on a nuclear sub, and he says that they only get issued to certain people. But i could be wrong. someone correct me if i am.
    AK-Andrew
    AK-Andrew

Navy Type 1 NWU, cant find anywhere Empty Re: Navy Type 1 NWU, cant find anywhere

Post  AK-Andrew 24.10.11 9:24

Snellville Army Navy has a pile of it...with the navy emblems sewn in. I didnt look close, but it seemed legit.

call them: 678-344-5578
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Post  MSG Ridgeway 24.10.11 9:36

AK-Andrew wrote:Snellville Army Navy has a pile of it...with the navy emblems sewn in. I didnt look close, but it seemed legit.

call them: 678-344-5578
    And Andy comes in to save the day.

Post  Guest 24.10.11 12:19

Yeah the Snellville ArmyNavy also has a pile of MCCUUs, all with USMC logos on them, all fully legit, 20$ for a full set, last I checked. Not so rare or well guarded I'd say...
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Post  MSG Ridgeway 24.10.11 13:31

Aggressor wrote:Yeah the Snellville ArmyNavy also has a pile of MCCUUs, all with USMC logos on them, all fully legit, 20$ for a full set, last I checked. Not so rare or well guarded I'd say...
    stuff like that is scarce around my area, plus i read somewhere that it was rarely available to the civilian market
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Post  Blackhawk 5 24.10.11 16:20

MCCUUs used to be rare, but now since they've been issued a while, I find them in most surplus stores readily available. Just gotta look in the right places. Surplus stores with an online store will sometimes have it, if not ebay. I got a set myself for a pretty good deal, so its not that uncommon to find a legit set of MCCUUs. I havent seen the navy camo mentioned in the OP as much though.
    drizzetsrevenge
    drizzetsrevenge

Post  drizzetsrevenge 25.10.11 20:41

Score, most of it was from ebay, grand total of around 145 not including shipping.
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 25.10.11 21:25

god...i hate that uniform.looks like it's covered in seagull crap....lol..it's out there on the market...saw a little kid wearing a set at a funeral tribute i went to last week....
    AK-Andrew
    AK-Andrew

Post  AK-Andrew 26.10.11 7:25

I think its called *gack* "aquaflauge". Seriously.
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

Post  reconsniperga 26.10.11 10:10

Sailor in NWU falls overboard in high seas....NWU blends in with the rough sea....Navy...y u need water camouflage?
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 26.10.11 11:47

reconsniperga wrote:Sailor in NWU falls overboard in high seas....NWU blends in with the rough sea....Navy...y u need water camouflage?
    yeah exactly..that was the first thing i thought of when i saw it....dungarees were a good perfectly everyday ship board uniform.so were the coveralls that the snipes and twidgets would wear..i just don't get that whole "we need digi's too!!!!" mentality...seabees, specwar,or others with a land based,combat tasking could just wear the marpats or a version of the same pattern..like how seabees and NCDUs wore the army and marine HBTs during WW2...and a poly/wool blend?...WTH?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 0:08