Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

5 posters

Extra random things in tactical gear

WPeake23 [SOTHG]
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]

Extra random things in tactical gear Empty Extra random things in tactical gear

Post  WPeake23 [SOTHG] 22.03.09 22:02

Does anyone bring random stuff with them in a butt pack etc. Im talking first aid, good luck charms,etc.
    One guy on atother forum said he brings string to trip people behind him when he snipes.
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Extra random things in tactical gear Empty Re: Extra random things in tactical gear

Post  #CW!!ZERO 22.03.09 22:04

wpeake23 wrote:Does anyone bring random stuff with them in a butt pack etc. Im talking first aid, good luck charms,etc.
    One guy on atother forum said he brings string to trip people behind him when he snipes.

WOW thats sorta extreme to do that, I would be mad if someone did that to me and I tripped and snapped my gun in half.
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]

Extra random things in tactical gear Empty Re: Extra random things in tactical gear

Post  WPeake23 [SOTHG] 22.03.09 22:05

ya i know. He should put a little disclaimer on his string. lol
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

Post  reconsniperga 22.03.09 22:06

dope and beer (if you don't get it, you need to watch one of the best movies ever)
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 22.03.09 22:23

BLACK HAWK DOWN
    water and ammo lol Smile Smile

Post  Guest 22.03.09 22:42

I keep a bag of KSC 2000rnd .25s in mine, a BDU poncho, 2 pair bootsocks, 1 tan shirt, 1 pencilroll of 100mileanhour tape, 10ft 550cord, extra camysticks, extra battery, extra polypro.
    Andy
    Andy

Post  Andy 19.01.10 0:37

If you are talking "real world"....I carry chapstick, a lighter, extra surefire, small bottle of breakfree, strobe light, at least 2 knives, signal kit(mini chem lights, small section of VS-17 panel), small LED light tied off to a whistle, extra IZZY bandage...that is pretty much it on first line. In the R.A.I.D. I carry extra water, energy bars, extra bulbs/batteries, large VS-17 panel, lighter, chem lights, 550 cord, extra compass, map pens, matches,.......oh wait....your talking airsoft....my bad.

I would bring some band-aids for minor cuts. Water. Snacks. Extra batteries/bulbs. LOTS of ammo. Maybe a camera for that "KODAK Moment". And gum. It keeps you from thinking of how hungry and thirsty you are.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 17:32