Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+2
Asia7th
cagcmc@gmail.com
6 posters

lookin to buy a m24 sniper rifle which brand is good?

cagcmc@gmail.com

lookin to buy a m24 sniper rifle which brand is good? Empty lookin to buy a m24 sniper rifle which brand is good?

Post  cagcmc@gmail.com 30.03.12 20:28

What the title says.
    Asia7th
    Asia7th

lookin to buy a m24 sniper rifle which brand is good? Empty Re: lookin to buy a m24 sniper rifle which brand is good?

Post  Asia7th 31.03.12 0:39

TM VSR with alot of upgrades
    cagcmc@gmail.com

lookin to buy a m24 sniper rifle which brand is good? Empty Re: lookin to buy a m24 sniper rifle which brand is good?

Post  cagcmc@gmail.com 31.03.12 9:45

Asia7th wrote:TM VSR with alot of upgrades

how bout one that i can use for a while out of the box...

Hippie
    Hippie

Post  Hippie 31.03.12 13:26

cagcmc@gmail.com wrote:
    Asia7th wrote:TM VSR with alot of upgrades

how bout one that i can use for a while out of the box...

I didn't know there was such a thing!

For the most part, you'll want to upgrade those suckers ( as in sniper rifles) pretty quick, from what I hear. I wouldn't even get near those money pit, but that's just me.
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 31.03.12 13:52

if ou're going to get a sniper then you're probably going to want to upgrade it. and that's pretty expensive. you might want to look for a used one that's already been upgraded. or you could look into upgrading an aeg into a sniper. yeah it's not the same but it's cheaper for basically the same thing. you could make probably about 2 of poopdaddys dmrs for the price of one bolt action with the same range and fps. but if you just have to have one, you might as well just go with this ----> http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_48&products_id=28627
    Andy
    Andy

Post  Andy 31.03.12 17:31

There is a JG on here for $100. A guy here did the upgrades to my JG S-System for $100. For SoCo my FPS was a solid 460 with .25's. Rhino chrono'd it with .20's.....530. It is also accurate (for an airsoft rifle) 200+ feet.

As stated earlier, I don't think I have ever heard of anyone using a sniper rifle that wasn't upgraded.
    Senko
    Senko

Post  Senko 06.04.12 1:42

Honestly if you really want a sniper platform, go Gas, otherwise go AEG. Think about sidearms, what would you rather have? A cock and shoot one shot pistol, or a semi auto AEP or Gas pistol? The same goes for snipers. For the range and accuracy you can actually get out of them, you would do better making a Semi auto only High fps AEG, or Gas powered sniper. The gas snipers are easier to reload, cheaper on upgrades (FPS is a nozzle away) , and they come in lots of interesting packages. The King Arms GBB M4 is adjustable to 490fps out of the box, and has a 50 round magazine. And if you want a long barrel, you can get one and throw a mock suppressor on the front.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 21:34