Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+2
-a|ex
HavenUnitOctopus
6 posters

opinon on motorcycles or in other words (crochrockets) whatever u like to call them

HavenUnitOctopus

opinon on motorcycles or in other words (crochrockets) whatever u like to call them Empty opinon on motorcycles or in other words (crochrockets) whatever u like to call them

Post  HavenUnitOctopus 12.07.12 0:09

I know a couple forum members love bikeS so I will ask here. Im a 16 year old almost 17 looking for a good bike for my size 165 5"8. Brand wise I was going to go with a Honda CBR or a Kawasaki ninja. I was even thinking Yamaha,but truthfully I need opinions.
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

opinon on motorcycles or in other words (crochrockets) whatever u like to call them Empty Re: opinon on motorcycles or in other words (crochrockets) whatever u like to call them

Post  -a|ex 12.07.12 0:15

for your first sportbike, expect to crash it. for your second, expect it to get stolen. for your third, save up for your outrageous insurance coverage. my recommendation, learn to ride on dirt. then stick with less than 600cc for a year on pavement. sportbikes brands are usually pretty similar in handling and performance. i choose one on whatever color looks good for that year. lime green is special to me.
    HavenUnitOctopus

opinon on motorcycles or in other words (crochrockets) whatever u like to call them Empty Re: opinon on motorcycles or in other words (crochrockets) whatever u like to call them

Post  HavenUnitOctopus 12.07.12 0:22

Lol sounds about right my friends dad already got two of his bikes stolen.Now his wife says no more for u.thanks for the advice I will take it into thought when buying.
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Post  MSG Ridgeway 12.07.12 12:16

go with a dual sport, you can take it anywhere its easy to learn on and they even make 600cc models now Shocked
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 12.07.12 12:47

get ahold of poopdaddy. he can put crash bars on any sportbike of your liking. he can even put a seat on your gas tank if you decide to ride one wheel, feet over bars sitting on tank.
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 13.07.12 1:13

lol..i was trying to remember who on here was in the business...
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 13.07.12 17:56

Not true on wrecking. I have been riding for almost 15 years now and never wrecked or had one stolen. I also never rode any form of motorized bike at all before purchasing my first bike which was a cbr 600 f3.
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 13.07.12 20:21

a great first bike is a 250 ninja
    not to fast,cheap(a 95 to 05 can be picked up for under $1200 and if you don't crash it up to bad you can sell it for that in a year)
    if you want a 600 go with a f4i
    they are a tank,you can get a clean 01 to 04 for under $2500 if you look
    its all the bike you will ever need(you may want more but a 6 is plenty)
    i put 17k on mine(almost all stunt miles)and sold it to a chick in TN
    its still going
    try and stay with a 96 or newer anything older can get hard to find parts for
    if you want some advice start small.a 600 is capable of 150+mph
    don't let people talk you in to a bigger bike.if you start out small,ride your own ride,respect the machine you will have a life time to move to a big bike
    if you find one and need to ask any questions call me at the shop
    678-688-1146 930 to 5 t-f
    10 to 2 on sat
    later
    poop
    ps
    that's my 4i in my avatar
    HavenUnitOctopus

Post  HavenUnitOctopus 15.07.12 2:30

So Honda is the way to go. That's good because thats what I've been looking at for a good couple days. Thank yall for all the help I will let yall know what it plans out to.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 06.05.24 7:51