Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+19
(pwny) stick
{PWNY} RED
scooter
Chief
navyseal1000
{ACE}Steve-o
Alpine
Takfire
Tinman
Dragon13
Admin
sniper2525
firby911
Crazy Twitch
MagisterMortis
Twitch
B Boy
Rhino
reconsniperga
23 posters

OP: Red Dragon AAR

reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

OP: Red Dragon AAR Empty OP: Red Dragon AAR

Post  reconsniperga 04.04.09 19:10

I had a BLAST, especially the satalite game, plastic was filling air. I wish I was one of those people putting out that plastic, but my mags kept misfeeding. All I gotta say is GO PMCs!
    Rhino
    Rhino

OP: Red Dragon AAR Empty Re: OP: Red Dragon AAR

Post  Rhino 04.04.09 19:43

I think it was an excellent game! I didnt play but I still had a good time watching eveyone! The satelite game was freaking awesome! You guys truly surprised me getting it done! GOOD JOB!!! The total turn out was about 130 players! Thanks to everyone that made it out to support us!!!!!!!
    B Boy
    B Boy

Post  B Boy 04.04.09 19:58

I am tired just from watching LOL Great game guys. Hopefully next time A-Style can sling some plastic.
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 04.04.09 19:59

Awesome game. All of the missions had great objectives, and I had a blast. I dont care if we didnt win the last game, PMC'S DOMINATED!!!!!!!
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

Post  MagisterMortis 04.04.09 20:17

Great game today. One of the best to date. Well thought out and run smoothly.

Todd / MagisterMortis

Team PWNY Express
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 04.04.09 20:24

This was one of the most INTENSE games of my life. Especially the satalite one. That one was so INTENSE. We all made that rush to the barn! It was a great game and i think everyone was great. Another great game Airdog. Keep it up!
    firby911
    firby911

Post  firby911 04.04.09 20:41

Amazing game,i had a blast. Satellite game was the best game ive played in awhile.
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 04.04.09 20:51

no question the satalite game there was so much plastic flying through the air it was intense great event!!!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 04.04.09 21:12

Definitely one of the best games I've EVER played! The satellite game was sweet. Shout-out to Kevin for hauling all of the gear on that one!
    Alpine, seriously, that was an awesome storyline. When he briefed Twitch and me on the last mission, our jaws hit the FLOOR! But I think that Twitch, I and all of the other PMC guys, especially Crazy Twitch, reconsniperga, sniper2525, and all the other guys in the barn giving us continuous SitReps and calling out targets handled the final mission really well, even though we ended up not coming out on top.
    Dragon13
    Dragon13

Post  Dragon13 04.04.09 21:34

This is only the third game I have ever played, so I don't have much to compare it to, but this was bar far the most fun I have ever had. Everyone just came together real well. Charging the barn was the highlight of the game. I look forward to the next game I am able to make it to.
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 04.04.09 21:48

Our crew had a blast too! I hated missing out from playing gun tech and battery charger half-the-day but it was fun! Even though the Zombies got PWNED given the numbers that they had I was glad to see us pull them together and slow them down toward the end!!
    You guys are ALL great to play with!!!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 04.04.09 21:51

Will there be pictures?
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 04.04.09 21:54

Admin wrote:Will there be pictures?
    I took a bunch but admittedly mainly of our crew . . . will try to post some, shoot them to BBOY and make the video I took available to them should they want to add them to a video.
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 04.04.09 22:01

Thanks guys for coming out and supporting AIRDOG Airsoft and our store field AREA-13.
    We had about 130 players show up today!
    The game was awesome and it was good to see a lot of new faces at our event.
    On behalf of AIRDOG, I hope everyone had a great time and we hope to see you guys at our Spring Break Battle and OP: EGG DROP.

Pics will be posted later this week.
    Please PM me if you have any pics or videos you would like to share.
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 04.04.09 22:41

This one was a blast All of you guys played hard and done a very good job at sportsmanship.I want to thank everyone for coming out and making this game such a hit.
    Thanks to all my squad leaders and medics for the leadership and hard work they put in.
    And yes the last game was a blast and Twitch you should have seen your face when those last bits of info was shared about the orders from BRAGG.You and Admin looked to be in a state of shock (the whole deer in the headlights look) You guys done awesome in keeping as many alive as you did.Great job.
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 04.04.09 23:56

Great game guys! I lost count of how many welts i have on my body. haha. Loved the medics play. Great tactics twitch. it was good running beside yall pwny. Admin, nice to meet you finally. Oh and Scooter, it was good shootin ya. I think you were a magnet to my bbs bro..... Razz this was definately the best op yet. Cant wait for another 3 teamed event. C yall friday.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 05.04.09 11:47

Admin wrote:Definitely one of the best games I've EVER played! The satellite game was sweet. Shout-out to Kevin for hauling all of the gear on that one!
    Alpine, seriously, that was an awesome storyline. When he briefed Twitch and me on the last mission, our jaws hit the FLOOR! But I think that Twitch, I and all of the other PMC guys, especially Crazy Twitch, reconsniperga, sniper2525, and all the other guys in the barn giving us continuous SitReps and calling out targets handled the final mission really well, even though we ended up not coming out on top.

Yea Kevin was the bomb for hauling all of that stuff haha. Good teamwork PMC and great story line Alpine!
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 05.04.09 15:12

Ya'll have no idea how shocked I was when Alpine told me that last bit of intel. I know I had the deer in headlights look, seemed like Admin was pretty shocked to. Still, I think our strategy of hold and defend worked out pretty well.

Those of you in the barn did and excellent job of keeping the enemy at bay.

And shout out to Admin for outsniping that one sniper! Awesome airsoft marksmanship bro.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 05.04.09 21:18

{PWNY} Twitch wrote:Ya'll have no idea how shocked I was when Alpine told me that last bit of intel. I know I had the deer in headlights look, seemed like Admin was pretty shocked to. Still, I think our strategy of hold and defend worked out pretty well.

Those of you in the barn did and excellent job of keeping the enemy at bay.

And shout out to Admin for outsniping that one sniper! Awesome airsoft marksmanship bro.
    Yeah, that was one of my favorite kills of the whole game. But airsoftsniper25 was the one who spotted him.
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 06.04.09 4:50

I had a great time even though the zombies got stomped!! lol. Hope to be at the Spring Break battle and Op Eggdrop can't wait!! Cool
    Chief
    Chief

Post  Chief 06.04.09 10:32

I was only there after lunch, but I saw saw excellent team work on the last game at the south base!

I was a Zombie for a couple of games and I can say that judging by the welts on my face, not to mention the blood running down from my lip and ear, that those shots would have taken out a real zombie!!! lol!

After looking in the mirror and seeing the welts and blood, I can see why I had a hard time inspiring some of these kids to move forward! I can almost hear it running through their minds.... "Move forward! And end up looking like you?!?!?!! Ahhh... I'm good right here thank you." affraid affraid

Didn't like getting stomped as a zombie, buy hey, everyone has to have a turn in the "barrel". Besides, who wants a world controlled by zombies?!?!?
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 06.04.09 19:13

Chief wrote:After looking in the mirror and seeing the welts and blood, I can see why I had a hard time inspiring some of these kids to move forward! I can almost hear it running through their minds.... "Move forward! And end up looking like you?!?!?!! Ahhh... I'm good right here thank you." affraid affraid

Yeah . . . felt the same way especially after I got shot in the lip while video-taping!
    Definite testimony to the importance of teamwork though . . . the few times we were able to get the zombies to get up and move forward we made good progress. Princess told me that she could hear me yelling for folks to get off their bellies and move-up all the way out at the store tent . . .
    Definitely confirmed the accusations I have had of being a loud-mouth! lol!
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 06.04.09 21:23

Chief wrote:I was only there after lunch, but I saw saw excellent team work on the last game at the south base!

I was a Zombie for a couple of games and I can say that judging by the welts on my face, not to mention the blood running down from my lip and ear, that those shots would have taken out a real zombie!!! lol!

After looking in the mirror and seeing the welts and blood, I can see why I had a hard time inspiring some of these kids to move forward! I can almost hear it running through their minds.... "Move forward! And end up looking like you?!?!?!! Ahhh... I'm good right here thank you."

Admin and I were leading that group at south base Chief. Both of us were constantly running around placing people in defendable locations and trying to make sure that both flanks were secure at all times.

The PMC group was stacked. It was awesome playing with a group of experienced players who knew what they were doing.
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 06.04.09 21:33

{PWNY} Twitch wrote:The PMC group was stacked. It was awesome playing with a group of experienced players who knew what they were doing.

We know . . .
    I think we had every noob on the field but it was fun!
    I have about 48 welts, my son has 156 by his count, and Simon on our group has 71 . . .
    It is OK though . . . we had more numbers but shorter range guns and newer players . . . never seen so many people trying to hide behind every available clump of grass in my life! lol! lol! lol!
    . . . got trumped but had a blast!! cheers cheers
    At least we killed this guy!
    OP: Red Dragon AAR Playingdead

Last edited by Tinman on 06.04.09 21:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add photo...)
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 06.04.09 22:04

Tinman wrote:
    {PWNY} Twitch wrote:The PMC group was stacked. It was awesome playing with a group of experienced players who knew what they were doing.

We know . . .
    I think we had every noob on the field but it was fun!
    I have about 48 welts, my son has 156 by his count, and Simon on our group has 71 . . .
    It is OK though . . . we had more numbers but shorter range guns and newer players . . . never seen so many people trying to hide behind every available clump of grass in my life! lol! lol! lol!
    . . . got trumped but had a blast!! cheers cheers
    At least we killed this guy!
    OP: Red Dragon AAR Playingdead

I didnt get hardly any from the zombie games....... most of those are from that uber intense balloon game!!! lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 01.05.24 21:12