Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

Compact PC, MOE foregrip, misc multicam mag pouches, and hicap m4 mags $100

russianairsoftkid
    russianairsoftkid

Compact PC, MOE foregrip, misc multicam mag pouches, and hicap m4 mags $100 Empty Compact PC, MOE foregrip, misc multicam mag pouches, and hicap m4 mags $100

Post  russianairsoftkid 11.05.14 6:08

I have a condor compact pc in coyote brown. New $20 Im listing mine for $14. I have a MAGPUL PTS MOE fore grip in OD green $30. I have two hi cap m16/ m4 magazines for $12 each.
    Mag Pouches: I have four multi cam mag pouches, 1 is a singe mad pouch and the other three are double pouches. Two of the double mag pouches will hold 4 Ak mags each, and the other double pouch will hold 4 M16 mags. I also have two pouches that I believe hold m203 grenades or maybe pistol mags, and a multi cam utility pouch.
    Single (holds two m16 mags): $8
    Double (holds four m16 mags): $12
    two Doubles (holds four ak mags, six m16 mags): $15
    M203 grenade/ pistol mag pouches: $5 each.
    Utility Pouch: $10

PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE. Im trying to sell some stuff I don't need to help save some money for college next year. PM me if you want pics and I will be happy to email or text them to you. Also if you are looking for anything special I might have let me know, I might have something. Thanks guys!

Last edited by russianairsoftkid on 13.05.14 20:52; edited 1 time in total
    russianairsoftkid
    russianairsoftkid

Compact PC, MOE foregrip, misc multicam mag pouches, and hicap m4 mags $100 Empty Re: Compact PC, MOE foregrip, misc multicam mag pouches, and hicap m4 mags $100

Post  russianairsoftkid 11.05.14 6:41

Added spray painted rail covers and mock suppressor.
    Mock Suppressor $10
    Rail Covers: $8 for all three

Current date/time is 26.04.24 6:57