Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+10
Rhino
Q-bald
XXX
WPeake23 [SOTHG]
{PWNY} RED
Dragon13
Admin
scooter
#CW!!ZERO
Tinman
14 posters

Hand-Toss grenade use??

Poll

Should hand-toss grenades be allowed for bunkering?

[ 19 ]
    Hand-Toss grenade use?? - Page 2 Bar_left76%Hand-Toss grenade use?? - Page 2 Bar_right [76%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Hand-Toss grenade use?? - Page 2 Bar_left16%Hand-Toss grenade use?? - Page 2 Bar_right [16%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Hand-Toss grenade use?? - Page 2 Bar_left8%Hand-Toss grenade use?? - Page 2 Bar_right [8%] 

Total Votes: 25
    Tinman
    Tinman

Hand-Toss grenade use?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hand-Toss grenade use??

Post  Tinman 13.04.09 19:37

Chief wrote:We're not out there to injure players or get parents angry. It's just strait up wrong to light up some kid who gets trapped in a bunker just because he's a new player or too young/not skilled.
    You have to remember that AirDOG and other game sponsors want to reach out to a wide range of players and they NEED to reach out to the new players for the survival of their companies and the survival of the sport. You also have to know that we, unfortunately, live in a country full of people looking for a way to get something for nothing, and will sue at the drop of a hat. Sending "little 14 year old Johnny" home crying with welts all over his body (or worse!), is not a wise thing for anyone who cares about the sport of airsoft.
    That is the kicker for me too . . . just wanna make sure there is a reasonable way for the younger players to get involved, learn the sport, and not get hurt in the process. Don't think I'll drop a $100 on a grenade affraid but will just keep carrying a pistol! Twisted Evil
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 13.04.09 19:45

I think we should use bean bags but not tennis balls, because i bunkered a guy who was older who was experienced and who did know what he was doing, after asking him to surrender twice I shot him on semi with my p90 and 1911, after not going out, he lit me up from less than a foot away. I went out, he didn't and the ref didn't do squat. So I think we should have something like that I especially like the CO2 sound grenade thing.

Post  Guest 17.04.09 0:42

I believe the question was should handtoss grenades be allowed. Not beanbag, tennis balls, etc etc,merely "hand toss grenades". Seeing as though airsoft grenades are hand tossed, they would classify as hand toss grenades, therefore all of these people, including myself, voted YES for their inclusion.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 12:28