Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

KWA M4A1 GEARBOX

KWA M4A1 GEARBOX Empty KWA M4A1 GEARBOX

Post  Guest 14.05.09 1:18

I have my KWA M4A1 completely assembled and ready to go except for one problem. I simple cannot fit the gearbox back into the body of the gun. I had this problem a year ago with my friends KWA M4 S-System. We just could NOT fit that thing back in there. There must be SOME way of getting it back in, the best way I can describe it is that....the gearbox is just not meant to be in that body, but it was in there to start, so that is just very confusing. Rhino put the gearbox back into the KWA M4 S System a while back, how did you manage to fit that thing in there? Thanks in advance!

KWA M4A1 GEARBOX Empty Re: KWA M4A1 GEARBOX

Post  |337 14.05.09 7:27

You have to align the selector with the selector plate, put the selector half way between safe and semi, then lower the gb in nose first, get the trigger in, then get the rear of the gb seated.
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 14.05.09 7:41

Yeah just make sure everything is aligned properly and it should slide pretty easy.

Post  Guest 14.05.09 12:01

I believe that you are right, but I can't find the proper alignment, Ive been working at it for an hour, marking hashmarks with a pencil on where it doesnt work....Ive made a full semi circle around the selector switch now, there isnt a position I havent tried to ease it in, muscle it in, or wiggle it in. Rhino, if you read this, what position did you have to set it to to get it in there?
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 14.05.09 17:59

Normally the best way to set it is on semi.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 5:17