Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

Phalanx Team - Ομάδα φάλαγγα

Stalker
    Stalker

Phalanx Team - Ομάδα φάλαγγα Empty Phalanx Team - Ομάδα φάλαγγα

Post  Stalker 14.05.09 23:09

As of right now, we are in the process of forming a 5-8 man airsoft team based out of the PTC/Newnan/Fayetteville area. Currently we have three members who are committed to the team. If you are interested in joining, shoot me a PM.

The Goal -
    To produce a dedicated airsoft team of 5-8 players for anyone, whether you have money for equipment or not. We may not play games every weekend as a team, however we will have a practice (skirmish, tactic training, etc.) at least once a week, permitting most everyone is available. We would like to keep the team in the 5-8 player region for two reasons - 1.) It is much easier to coordinate, and 2.) the Airdog Airsoft league in June permits just that number. The few requirements are as follows:

- You are willing to be a team player and accept your role.
    - You must have reasonable equipment (mainly a gun) and be able to operate it effectively in the field.
    - Some type of natural-colored clothing
    - No jerks. Nobody wants to play with a jacka** who won't call hits or is a nuisance to other players.

Also, as of right now, our positions will hopefully be divided into:
    - 2 support (heavy machine gun [SAW, AK-47 w/drum mag, etc.] or sniper role)
    - 3 medium (Accurate mid range [M4, M16, etc.] role)
    - 3 light (Light, mobile [P90, G36, etc.] role)

Currently we have one of each. These are not set in stone, but are preferable. Again if you are interested, give me a notification and I'm sure we can work something out (especially right now during the formation).

-Stalker-
    Rhino
    Rhino

Phalanx Team - Ομάδα φάλαγγα Empty Re: Phalanx Team - Ομάδα φάλαγγα

Post  Rhino 14.05.09 23:34

Make sure you guys email us a team logo and we will get it up on our site (Airdog).

Post  Guest 15.05.09 0:21

I speak greek fluently you know, thats where I'm from. Is that where you got the inspiration to make the team name in greek? You a good ole' greekamerican too? Or was it just cause of the phalanx?
    Stalker
    Stalker

Post  Stalker 15.05.09 20:13

Haha sadly no, I don't speak Greek. I do, however, have a fascination with the Greek culture and have always wanted to learn the language. I'll be sure to ask you if I have any questions!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 12:22