Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+6
T.F.K-Mike
ATLAS
UBCS Gibbs
Zartan72
XXX
10 posters

COD4 :D :D :D

Phoenix
    Phoenix

COD4 :D :D :D - Page 2 Empty Re: COD4 :D :D :D

Post  Phoenix 21.01.09 16:57

I didn't play MLG CoD 4. I played MLG gametypes for Halo a lot, but I never actually played in any tournaments. I played Halo 2 a lot, but I'm pretty sure Gibbs has me beat by a couple hundred hours. Smile And do you remember what happened the last time we tried to put XP on my Mac? Who could forget the drama at 1 am... affraid

Post  |337 21.01.09 16:58

XXX wrote:Okay Matt... will kick my butt... but on pc I will most definitely win. Install xp on your mac and then we can truly see. I have played lots of kids on the xbox360 but you and Alex as always are the ones that are hard to beat... I was at Drake's house and this kid was bragging about how he had all the golden guns and did in under 10 hours. I played him and the only match he won was the one that he camped in. Phoenix you should go against Gibbs that would be a match weren't you in MLG? You should play him while he hang out so that I can give a record to the forum.
    lol i i owned that kid in sniping i went like 65-3 on shipment with an m21 and bandy on hc
    XXX
    XXX

Post  XXX 21.01.09 17:22

No were not thinking of the same kid. Your thinking about guitar hero weirdo right? Im talking about a different kid.
    Phoenix
    Phoenix

Post  Phoenix 21.01.09 17:37

I know that Gibbs isn't guitar hero weirdo kid. But Gibbs has played a heck of a lot more halo than I have. Gibbs is who you were talking about right?
    UBCS Gibbs
    UBCS Gibbs

Post  UBCS Gibbs 21.01.09 18:00

Phoenix wrote:I didn't play MLG CoD 4. I played MLG gametypes for Halo a lot, but I never actually played in any tournaments. I played Halo 2 a lot, but I'm pretty sure Gibbs has me beat by a couple hundred hours. Smile And do you remember what happened the last time we tried to put XP on my Mac? Who could forget the drama at 1 am... affraid

ha ha ha, yeah. I played so much Halo 2, that it became a chore, it was literally what paid for my gas and other stuff while I was in high school via tournaments. CoD is starting to get that way now too. I just don't want to play it.

Speaking of tournaments:

If anyone thinks they can beat me in a 1v1 in Halo 3 MLG v5 rules, please send me a friend request on XBL! I am always looking for a challenge!

XBL GamerTag: Gibblet Haxor

Last edited by UBCS Gibbs on 21.01.09 18:03; edited 1 time in total
    Phoenix
    Phoenix

Post  Phoenix 21.01.09 18:01

Yeah, I never got to that point with either game. I don't think I was ever good enough to win any tournaments. Just good enough to beat most of my friends and appear obsessed... Very Happy
    UBCS Gibbs
    UBCS Gibbs

Post  UBCS Gibbs 21.01.09 18:04

Well, if you wanna give it a shot and try to beat me at Halo 3, add Gibblet Haxor to your friends list and we can play a few games.
    Phoenix
    Phoenix

Post  Phoenix 21.01.09 18:11

If you're winning tourneys there's no way I'll be beating you. I defer to your superior skill. Very Happy I would play a few games anyways though, but my college internet hates halo 3 for some reason Sad It's so bad that I might respawn twice in a game, the rest of the time I just sit there staring at a frozen screen saying "Respawn in 5"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 14:58