Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

5 posters

My Noveske style/silencer/big flashhider thing

Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

My Noveske style/silencer/big flashhider thing Empty My Noveske style/silencer/big flashhider thing

Post  Airsoftguy238 23.06.09 19:59

Hey everyone, today I made this out of some PVC pipe, industrial glue, foam, metal tubing and an old flashhider. What I did is I wrapped the foam around the flashhider and used the industrial grade glue to keep those together, I then pushed that onto the 1 1/2 inch wide pvc that is about 2 inches long. I got this metal tubing and did my poor design of an AK which actually took me several tries. I got a picture of a stencil of one online, then I cut that out with an exacto knife. After that I laid the paper on the silencer and painted it white. After it looking pretty bad I taped up every little part of what the AK should look like then I painted it black around it to refine it. After noticing some blemishes with the paintjob I put a layer of tape on top of the design and sprayed more black on. After taking off the tape it took off all of the white, leaving the natural silver color of the metal. I was somewhat disappointed but satisfied with my mess up. Here are the pics
    [img]My Noveske style/silencer/big flashhider thing Dscn1410[/img]
    [img]My Noveske style/silencer/big flashhider thing Dscn1411[/img]
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

My Noveske style/silencer/big flashhider thing Empty Re: My Noveske style/silencer/big flashhider thing

Post  Admin 23.06.09 20:05

Looks interesting. The inside needs to be painted black.
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

My Noveske style/silencer/big flashhider thing Empty Re: My Noveske style/silencer/big flashhider thing

Post  Airsoftguy238 23.06.09 20:45

Yeah, I ran out of black spray paint today so Im gonna try to pick some up
    Spectre
    Spectre

Post  Spectre 23.06.09 21:27

Pretty cool idea
    {PWNY} RED
    {PWNY} RED

Post  {PWNY} RED 23.06.09 22:30

i did somewhat similar to mine, just a bit different but it actually works great pm me if you have any questions about what i did
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 24.06.09 21:37

I want it to make a popping noise like the noveske one does, anyone got any tips on how to do this?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 24.06.09 21:53

Airsoftguy238 wrote:I want it to make a popping noise like the noveske one does, anyone got any tips on how to do this?
    You're going to need to make a plastic cone and place it inside the flashhider, widest part facing out.
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 24.06.09 22:00

Yeah I don't know where to look for one, I thought about getting a smaller funnel and cutting the wide part of it so it fits in there
    Blaze
    Blaze

My Noveske style/silencer/big flashhider thing Empty Matrix silencer /// noveske

Post  Blaze 29.06.09 17:22

I like the noveske sound so i one day at PBO I heard cobys gun and saw that he took the front off of his matrix silencer and sounded just like a noveske it works really good! Plus if u want it to silent again just screw the front back on!!! lol! lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 01.05.24 19:40