Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

3 posters

ARES DSR-1 Version 2 Airsoft Gun Brand New in the box

Joker
    Joker

ARES DSR-1 Version 2 Airsoft Gun  Brand New in the box Empty ARES DSR-1 Version 2 Airsoft Gun Brand New in the box

Post  Joker 01.09.09 10:55

This gun retails for over $800. I am selling it for $750 OBO. I have fired only a few bb's through it for chrono purposes. It shoots at over 500fps with Green gas..higher with propane. Awesome weapon but I am having way too much fun with my SAW and it is collecting dust. It is the most accurate sniper that I have fired to date.

Airsoft GI gives this weapon a 4.5 out of 5 stars on its evaluation.

For more information check out this link:

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=4308

Any other questions, drop me a line back on this forum.

Joker
    secretguy45

ARES DSR-1 Version 2 Airsoft Gun  Brand New in the box Empty Re: ARES DSR-1 Version 2 Airsoft Gun Brand New in the box

Post  secretguy45 10.08.11 11:23

hey i was wondering if you still have your dsr for sale?
    Twitch
    Twitch

ARES DSR-1 Version 2 Airsoft Gun  Brand New in the box Empty Re: ARES DSR-1 Version 2 Airsoft Gun Brand New in the box

Post  Twitch 10.08.11 11:28

This post is two years old man. Please check the post date before posting. Thread locked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 07.05.24 12:07