Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

3 posters

area13 arisoft website

weed
    weed

area13 arisoft website Empty area13 arisoft website

Post  weed 27.09.09 21:37

Aight, i wanted to make a topic just for the site so I can post updates that are done to the site instead up putting them in random topics. www.area13airsoft.com has received the following updates today:
    -Contact us page now has links to Metro atlanta and peach state forums that link to area13's topic section
    -both the bylaws and the waiver are under the bylaws page available for download
    -a calendar for upcoming events has been added to the site as well. Operation Morphine and its details are listed on there, so feel free to go check it out. More ops will be posted there soon.

New pictures are coming soon, probably monday or tuesday. Gotta get them from Tinman
    Also, ideas are welcome, doesn't mean they will happen, but good ideas are always taken into consideration, so who knows. I am doing my best to keep things updated, sorry if things fall behind a bit, but I got a few other site I manage so it can get busy some times. I am glad to be a part of helping Area13, I look forward to being out on the field again soon, working on getting my gun fixed. Go check out the site guys, its got all you need to be in the club and keep updated. See ya around and message me if you need anything.
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

area13 arisoft website Empty Re: area13 arisoft website

Post  Q-bald 27.09.09 21:41

Good Job Weed! cheers
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 28.09.09 7:35

Thanks Weed your doing great cheers
    weed
    weed

Post  weed 28.09.09 16:39

by the way, i realize I miss spelled airsoft, no pms needed. Thanks guys.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 16:22