Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+9
jkeeble2
Tinman
Chief
frog
scooter
MagisterMortis
Q-bald
Alpine
weed
13 posters

Operation Morphine post game discussion

Chief
    Chief

Operation Morphine post game discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Operation Morphine post game discussion

Post  Chief 11.10.09 15:38

MagisterMortis wrote:The Comm building down in the village part is now a big focal point. Don't believe that, any of the refs can tell you how much that place got lit up when someone was in there. That particular bunker has now become a pretty valubale take and hold objective in overall missions.
    If your talking about the one with the camo netting... that was a tough one! I was at it 3-4 times and never walked away alive!
    Chief
    Chief

Operation Morphine post game discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Operation Morphine post game discussion

Post  Chief 11.10.09 15:54

Alpine wrote:And someone else that has given alot of time and effort and some blood on the field is Q-Bald cheers This guy has been a valuable asset to Area 13 and we are looking forward to some more of those IED's Laughing Thanks Q for all your help.
    Thanks Q-Bald!!! cheers cheers cheers

Your a crazy man for jumping in as our "armored car" driver! Glad you were wearing a face mask and covered your ears!!!
    Chief
    Chief

Post  Chief 11.10.09 16:10

MagisterMortis wrote:in the end with less than one minute to go I saw an entire wave of US forces coming for the intel led mainly by members of GDAS. once DT went down I knew I was done.
    GO GDAS!! That was an awsome push! I said, "Kilo we need to push on the left side!", and before I had finished my sentence he was yelling at his team at the top of his lungs, "GO, GO, MOVE IT, MOVE IT!" and they rocked! He about lost his voice!!! LOL And before I new it Zack, who charged with Kilo, was handing me the intel envelope!

Hammer (Kilo and team) Anvil (Joker and the SEAL Team)! cheers cheers cheers

Needless to say I was estatic! I love it when a plan acctualy works! All credit going to those who carried it out!!
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 11.10.09 16:48

Cheif, your crew did an amazing job with strategy! My brother in law commented several times on how encouraging Anthony was to the younger players. You have some really sharp guys that are a testament to what Squad 144 stands for!
    Ya'll function like a well-oiled machine!!
    morlock
    morlock

Post  morlock 12.10.09 0:41

Next time me and Q are making fake TNT vests if we are terrorists. JIHAD
    {PWNY}Dragon
    {PWNY}Dragon

Post  {PWNY}Dragon 12.10.09 1:46

This was the best game so far this year. That armored car didn't stand a chance against the ambush I organized.

The downside was that nobody told me that after I blew it up, it would not kill the two gunnres inside scratch . If I would've known that, I could have knifed them.
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 12.10.09 7:13

Alpine wrote:And someone else that has given alot of time and effort and some blood on the field is Q-Bald cheers This guy has been a valuable asset to Area 13 and we are looking forward to some more of those IED's Laughing Thanks Q for all your help.

Man A13 is like my home away from home....I am fortunate to get to play with such respectable players on such an Awesome field. And you guys are a barrel of laughs too...every time I leave from there. My face hurts, Not from BB's but from smiling so much Laughing

Post  Guest 12.10.09 10:05

I must say that this was suprisingly one of the best games Ive ever been to. It was alot of fun and very very strategic, given a perfect number of players on the field. Good job A13 staff for setting everything up! And thanks to all my team mates, especially PWNY, and thanks to my opponents for putting up a stiff fight.
    Chief
    Chief

Post  Chief 12.10.09 10:27

I feel like I'm at the academy awards but....

I have to publicly thank my QRF force, Zack and Cody from team Valkyrie, Scooter and Weed from CK cheers cheers cheers

I had you guys filling in and supporting the hardest fought areas and you never failed!! If it wasn't for your willingness to do some of the dirty work, I can guarantee the other team would have completed more of their objectives!!

Steven and Stewart, also "on loan" from CK...

Stewart, you were a ROCK that always anchored that left flank and it gave me confidence knowing you were there supporting Kilo!

Steven was rockin' the woods with plastic! He was our MASH medic part of the time and he insisted we use him and the shield, that he was allowed to use from the MASH unit, to push forward in support of our troops during the INSANE push to the Al Qaeda base! I followed him with the MASH box and we got right into the thick of it!! And yes, he could COMPLETLY hide behind that MASH lid!! Unfortunately I think I was his most frequent customer tongue

Scarface from GDAS, "The man with the matches". Best quote of the day... Justin, "I'm going for it, and I DON'T want cover fire!" Joker said you were outsatnding!!

Anthony (Miracle Man from Squad-144), had nothing but compliments for Tinman's Brother-in-law and his crew! He said that George was the "MVP" of our right flank because of his willingness to stand firm! I believe Will was in that group who was able to get up and tag Al Qaeda base twice!

As I said before, it sure does make my life easy when my team leaders do so good!!
    Joker - SEAL Team
    Kilo - Left Flank
    Miracle Man - Right Flank
    QRF - (listed above)

Forgive me if I missed anyone but I can say that everyone on the US team had a part in us doing as well as we did!!!

Be proud US team!! I would have had to call the game a draw based on the knowledge that there was some trial and error on some of the OP's with the purpose of exploring new and exciting possibilities for future games!

Either way... we'll get rid of those pesky Taliban and Al Qaeda next time!!!!

After all, look how long it's taking the US to get the bad guys out of the real Afghanistan.
    As the US commander, I would like to request more troops for the next OP!
    (For those of you who may take my last comment too seriously, "lighten up Francis!" I'm not poking fun at our troops or our mission in Afghanistan)

Thanks for a hard fought game, fantastic competition, and great sportsmanship!!!!!
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 12.10.09 12:00

Chief wrote:Be proud US team!! I would have had to call the game a draw based on the knowledge that there was some trial and error on some of the OP's with the purpose of exploring new and exciting possibilities for future games!

Thanks for a hard fought game, fantastic competition, and great sportsmanship!!!!!

Dittos on all that . . . you guys did superbly and we will work to improve future ops . . . particularly in the area of field balance and scoreable points.
    The op was written before we had ever played with that number of bunkers and crack houses . . . needless to say, all the new construction changed field-play considerably. Frog wrote a great OP, Alpine did an amazing job of arranging construction/growth of the field, Q supplied pyro devices and building materials . . . I think all-in-all it was a great first step!
    Thanks to all you guys for the patience/efforts/donations to allow us to support our troops! cheers cheers

Moving forward, we have a bright future as a great low-cost place to grow the sport of airsoft!
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

Post  MagisterMortis 12.10.09 15:04

I know this was the first time since an impromptu game at Area-13 late in July that the bulk of PWNY got to play together as a team and that was great in and of itself. Two of the guys who played with us are totally new to the sport and I personally couldn't have wished for them to do a better job of helping to hold the Al Qaeda base. Given there level of experience, I was amazed at how long they hung in there. Anyone on that side of the field knows how much plastic was pouring into and out of that particular area.

Just as an added thought. At no point did I hear anyone on the Taliban/Al Qaeda side complain about the game play. Some missions were on the tough side but we got together as a team and tried to formulate the best strategy to accomplish the objective at hand. Everyone kept saying how much fun they were having. Frog did a good job on writing up this Op. Nothing to worry about on that end. Thanks for making it a fun Op to attend.
    weed
    weed

Post  weed 12.10.09 15:57

scooter wrote:Overall this was a sweet game! It was by far the best OP ive ever been to. It ran extremely smooth and everyone knew exactly what their objectives were. The transfusion timers were definitely an awesome way to respawn. Unfortunately Weed, Stuey, and myself had to go traitor and fight our ck/pwny/taliban/alquaeda brethren, but we had a great time playing with chief and suad 144!
    Sniff Sniff, it was sad fighting our team Sad But I would be saying completely different if we had won, trust me.
    ATLAS
    ATLAS

Post  ATLAS 12.10.09 16:43

the mission where we had to defend the taliban base was absolutly intense. There were constantly bb's flying at me for the last 15 minutes of that game. Almost felt like a real battle. I sadly dissagree with weed, scooter, and stuey...I loved getting the oppertunity to spend the day hunting them all around the field.
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 12.10.09 17:04

{PWNY}Dragon wrote:This was the best game so far this year. That armored car didn't stand a chance against the ambush I organized.

The downside was that nobody told me that after I blew it up, it would not kill the two gunnres inside scratch . If I would've known that, I could have knifed them.

As the Tank driver, I saw you running towards me to tag it out. At this point, everyone around me was already dead leaving me and my two crew members. They were little kids who couldnt even see over the walls of the Armored vehicle. After you blew the tank, I jumped out from behind and shot you in the back as you were running. I will have to say Nice ambush, But at least i killed you before i died. And the Battle to take Al Qadea Base....WOW! That was so freaking intense. As the enemy Infidels pushed forward, I saw Morlock charge the enemy yelling and gun a blazin....I had a "Wow that's my kid" moment. Props for Bravery To you Morlock.
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 12.10.09 17:21

MagisterMortis wrote:Anyone on that side of the field knows how much plastic was pouring into and out of that particular area.

I have NEVER seen a melee with that much gunfire exchanged! Leaves and limbs were falling . . . the air was a FOG of plastic!! affraid affraid
    The US forces were pushing in SO FREAKIN HARD that I just could not call it even though time was up . . . they came soooo close but it was wicked cool!!!
    The M.A.S.H. unit being right in the thick of it made it possible to keep the pressure on . . .
    I think we're gonna have to rake up BBs on that side of the field to keep people from slipping on them now!! lol! lol! lol!
    Joker
    Joker

Operation Morphine post game discussion - Page 2 Empty Op Morphine

Post  Joker 14.10.09 18:54

Thanks for a great time everyone. This was one of the best run games that I have been involved in. It was exciting to be the commander of the SEAL team. Did Weed say congrats on the terrorists for winning? Or was it whining? Just kidding! Your guys were tough out there! If it wasn't for the awesome teamwork displayed by that PWNY and Co. we would have had a much easier day. Congrats to Magister and crew on a job well done! Insertion? What insertion? You go now!

Magister...an Area 13 team would be super cool! Sign me up!

A recent SEAL book I read stated that a commander is judged by the way his men perform....I cant say enough about the guys I had for the team...awesome job from low crawling half the field and then hitting the OPFOR so hard their Mom's felt it!

Joker

"Let us live so that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry." - Mark Twain
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

Post  MagisterMortis 15.10.09 4:13

Joker wrote: If it wasn't for the awesome teamwork displayed by that PWNY and Co. we would have had a much easier day. Congrats to Magister and crew on a job well done! Insertion? What insertion? You go now!

Magister...an Area 13 team would be super cool! Sign me up!

I was lucky enough to have some pretty awesome players that communicated well and knew exactly what to do given the situations that came up during the day. They did a great job. We couldn't very well have you doing another ammo crate dance at our expense either. cheers cheers cheers

I figure it would be a pretty formidbale team if we can get it together down the road. I just think it would be pretty cool to pull all of those squads under one umbrella and see how well we do.
    Chief
    Chief

Post  Chief 15.10.09 9:27

[quote="MagisterMortis"]
    Joker wrote: We couldn't very well have you doing another ammo crate dance at our expense either. cheers cheers cheers

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 06.05.24 18:23