Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

4 posters

ZOMBIEFEST -THANK YOU

Zartan72
    Zartan72

ZOMBIEFEST -THANK YOU Empty ZOMBIEFEST -THANK YOU

Post  Zartan72 18.10.09 12:29

With Mother Nature opposing us again,we had an EPIC event.My thoughts on the weather is,rain will affect the players that will attend an event but based on our
    past OPs passionate airsofters will battle rain or shine.
    RPG opened up proved to be a wicked layout for the field.The cornfield with the addition of the speed ball course really spooked me for night play!(Children of the Corn with guns)Daytime gameplay was nonstop fierce battling right up to dinner break.The entire field was utilized and both General Steve-O and Crazy Twitch commanded their forces like true Warriors exchanging the lead back and forth.
    Tak,Rhino,and I will will discuss the final point standings and post the end results.We would like to Thank all you players for your support and the Good times that we have!!
    discontained
    discontained

ZOMBIEFEST -THANK YOU Empty Re: ZOMBIEFEST -THANK YOU

Post  discontained 18.10.09 13:17

I had a great time! It was our first big OP and we enjoyed ourselfs a great deal, even tho it was cold, and I fubar'd my ankle up mid-game. The night op was by far the most fun... well besides the fight I got into with a thorn tree/bushes, It gashed my leg open haha. Thanks for the badass game, Shadow Ops had a blast.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 18.10.09 13:17

Awesome job on the op fellas you guys really make this sport. I can't wait for the pictures! bounce
    Kilo
    Kilo

Post  Kilo 18.10.09 20:16

And as I posted in another thread, the game was a blast and I hope we can do alot more of the night games.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 07.05.24 8:37