Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

4 posters

AGM sniper rifle on Craigslist

Q-bald
    Q-bald

AGM sniper rifle on Craigslist Empty AGM sniper rifle on Craigslist

Post  Q-bald 24.11.09 8:27

NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

AGM sniper rifle on Craigslist Empty Re: AGM sniper rifle on Craigslist

Post  NJSC 24.11.09 9:52

is that yours?
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 24.11.09 10:03

NJSC wrote:is that yours?

No it's not mine. I just saw it on there and was sharing info for someone who may be lookin for a Sniper Rifle.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 24.11.09 10:14

Okay I wanted to wait till after I found out before I started a rant.
    Airsoft sniper rifles need to have tons of money put into them before they are going to be competitive against even the most basic aegs. Limited ROF and the same range as an AEG is just not that good of an idea in a skirmish. With that being said I would not recommend people to get this rifle, because it would just be a waste of money because it is not as upgradeable as a VSR10 or Bar-10.
    Q this was in no way a shot at you. I just wanted people to know what they were getting into. I just wouldn't want anyone to have to scrap this after they put some money into it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 24.11.09 10:40

Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 24.11.09 17:32

NJSC wrote:Okay I wanted to wait till after I found out before I started a rant.
    Airsoft sniper rifles need to have tons of money put into them before they are going to be competitive against even the most basic aegs. Limited ROF and the same range as an AEG is just not that good of an idea in a skirmish. With that being said I would not recommend people to get this rifle, because it would just be a waste of money because it is not as upgradeable as a VSR10 or Bar-10.
    Q this was in no way a shot at you. I just wanted people to know what they were getting into. I just wouldn't want anyone to have to scrap this after they put some money into it.

Yea..that's cool Nic. I personally know nothing about Sniper rifles and have seen them sold on this forum used for more than that..I guess those were upgraded.
    I thought it looked like a good deal being almost new and all, but have no desire to own a Sniper Rifle myself...thanks for pointing out the this is not a good deal.
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 24.11.09 21:24

Yeah, for me and Trent to get our Vsr-10's up to par to actually be considered "sniper rifles" we put well over $1000 into the gun, and thats not including the $230 TM Vsr-10 rifle.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 09.05.24 2:47