Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+16
Corpsman
#CW!!ZERO
Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
Takfire
Blaze
xplodingbunnys
superchrisguy
Airsoftguy238
navyseal1000
sniper2525
Electioneer
{ACE}Steve-o
just some kid
Crazy Twitch
Andy
NJSC
20 posters

OP:OG-post your comments

NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

OP:OG-post your comments Empty OP: OG the aftermath

Post  NJSC 24.01.10 11:10

Another day, another Airdog OP cursed for rain. Even still I had a blast. I met a lot of new people, and got to chill with some friends I've known for a while. Thanks again for Airdog doing a great job and everything you guys do. We'll get to have a full weekend of airsoft soon.
    Andy
    Andy

OP:OG-post your comments Empty OP:OG-post your comments

Post  Andy 24.01.10 11:21

This was my first time out and well.....I'm bit. Got the bug. Already thinking of ways to make my rifle a little better. I also see how big communication is on the field. No big surprise.....it is usually the reason why things get gunked up when playing Army for real. When I return from my excursion overseas, I will have my little radios with me. I am so glad I was able to go out. You ALL made it a fantasic experience. I will try to make every game that I can.

To the AIRDOG staff....wow...just...wow. Thank You so very much.

To the North Georgia guys....thank you for the fight. Thank you in advance for your future service. If I stay in long enough, I could be your 1SG or SGM.

To everyone else, especially member of the Forum that I met....it was like being around family. Family that I haven't seen in a while. You're great.

Laters,
    Andy
    Andy
    Andy

OP:OG-post your comments Empty Re: OP:OG-post your comments

Post  Andy 24.01.10 11:23

Also, if anyone has a FB account or has pictures, please send me the link or you can email them to me at GAANDYSone@hotmail.com. I forgot my camera at the house so I did not get any.

Thanks
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 24.01.10 11:35

Glad you had a blast Andy! I unfortunately couldn't make this one but the rest of my friends were there. I can't wait to meet you on the field as well! Thanks for your service by the way and i can't wait to roll with ya.
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 24.01.10 12:32

well I had some fun. I thought the game was awesome! it's unfortuanate about the rainy weather cancelling the next day but at least it held out to let us play all day Saturday

Post  Guest 24.01.10 12:47

Andy wrote:Also, if anyone has a FB account or has pictures, please send me the link or you can email them to me at GAANDYSone@hotmail.com. I forgot my camera at the house so I did not get any.

Thanks

Zartan will be posting all the pictures he took on his FB account, I'll post the link when he does. Also, it was good to see you.

I thought the game was great, one of the best airsoft games I've ever been to. My friends from NorthGeorgia had a blast, and they definitly want to play more. They were more than impressed with the AirDog staff and the quality of the game. To Steve-O, sorry about the double cross, wasn't planned and kinda just fell into our laps, no hard feelings and nothing personal. To Josh and Mark, I remember why I hate playing AGAINST you guys again Laughing . To everyone on SWAT, good job guys, we had an aewsome comeback in the end of the game. To FoxCompany, thanks for giving red team a competitive edge, you guys did a good job. And thanks to AirDog for the great event, I can always rely on you guys to bring the best games to us.
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 24.01.10 13:20

Aggressor wrote:

To Steve-O, sorry about the double cross, wasn't planned and kinda just fell into our laps, no hard feelings and nothing personal.

It's fine. I was waiting on yall to do it. Took you long enough. I did what i had in mind though. When you told me to "take my hit" i was thinking "took you long enough!" BUt i had done what i wanted, and yall had no clue what that was.

However since the game horn blew we were not able to execute my further plan. Crying or Very sad

Oh well.

Good game. Met some new players, it was fun even though the weather was not great.
    Electioneer
    Electioneer

Post  Electioneer 24.01.10 14:03

Great game from Airdog, a little chilly, but nonetheless fun. SWAT did a great job second half of the game making a miraculous comeback but still loosing by 200 points or so to Mr. Corpsman. I somewhat wish that general kills were still in play so I could be a little more tactical and sneaky.

I stuck around last night with IC and spent the night in a comfy tent with 2 sleeping bags. As if the hail and pounding rain weren't enough hurricane like winds blew IC's tent over on my head which provided for a great headache.

@Andy I think I saw you from across the field a few times but never got to meet you in person. Glad you had a great time.

Last edited by Electioneer on 24.01.10 14:23; edited 1 time in total
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 24.01.10 14:04

Great game yet again.... had alot of fun even though it was cold. weather interfeared again... Still a great turn out and swat made a sick come back
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 24.01.10 14:39

I hope you guys had a great time while the great Navyseal1000 was in the hotel suffering from the flu....perhaps swine flu. Came up with it a day before the battle now I feel like cow s*** dipped in mud. I couldn't be more bummed and mad about it.....oh well another battle missed from being sick. See you guys at the next game (hopefully)
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 24.01.10 15:13

Everyone dearly missed the great navyseal1000 we even had a candle lit vigil in your honor
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 24.01.10 15:40

Airsoftguy238 wrote:Everyone dearly missed the great navyseal1000 we even had a candle lit vigil in your honor

lmao yeah I'm sure you guys had one!
    superchrisguy
    superchrisguy

Post  superchrisguy 24.01.10 16:56

OG was a blast, I had a grate time with the team, and the night games were so sick!
    xplodingbunnys
    xplodingbunnys

Post  xplodingbunnys 24.01.10 17:57

I loved the game. I posted a crappy short video, it's alright. But i wasn't cold at all, I think you guys r crazy lol Razz
    Blaze
    Blaze

Post  Blaze 24.01.10 18:15

Awesome game like all ways, I liked when we teamed up with SWAT but those cheeseheads took our props.Dang it!
    superchrisguy
    superchrisguy

Post  superchrisguy 24.01.10 18:31

Blaze wrote:Awesome game like all ways, I liked when we teamed up with SWAT but those cheeseheads took our props.Dang it!

Haha, sorry buddy! We made some good effort though when we assaulted red base, even though it failed. Blue team, ya'll were fun! Red team, thanks for the pounding!

But to my fellow SWAT members, we ran that!
    superchrisguy
    superchrisguy

Post  superchrisguy 24.01.10 19:09

Aggressor wrote:
    Andy wrote:Also, if anyone has a FB account or has pictures, please send me the link or you can email them to me at GAANDYSone@hotmail.com. I forgot my camera at the house so I did not get any.

Thanks

Zartan will be posting all the pictures he took on his FB account, I'll post the link when he does. Also, it was good to see you.

I thought the game was great, one of the best airsoft games I've ever been to. My friends from NorthGeorgia had a blast, and they definitly want to play more. They were more than impressed with the AirDog staff and the quality of the game. To Steve-O, sorry about the double cross, wasn't planned and kinda just fell into our laps, no hard feelings and nothing personal. To Josh and Mark, I remember why I hate playing AGAINST you guys again Laughing . To everyone on SWAT, good job guys, we had an aewsome comeback in the end of the game. To FoxCompany, thanks for giving red team a competitive edge, you guys did a good job. And thanks to AirDog for the great event, I can always rely on you guys to bring the best games to us.

Whats Zartan's FB account?
    Blaze
    Blaze

Post  Blaze 24.01.10 21:11

Ted Takekawa
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 24.01.10 21:36

Thanks guys for coming out to OP: OG!
    It was a great way to kick off the AIRDOG 2010 scenario season at Battlezone.
    We had about 80 players show up for the event, which could have been more if the weather was a little better.
    Foul weather is simply becoming a part of the ambiance for AIRDOG games.

AIRDOG AAR - Cliff Notes version
    The game started with both the Red Dragon and Blue Knight clans quickly forming an alliance against SWAT.
    This allowed them to collect most of the bling items on the field and complete the TAG mission.
    SWAT had the disadvantage until the helo was launched....then quickly taken out by a nice AIRDOG grenade toss by a clan member, which diabled the aircraft in less than 2 minutes of flight!
    The helo and Undercover Cops were deployed and further kept the clans at bay.

OP: OG AM session point totals.
    SWAT: 175
    Blue Clan: 525
    Red Clan: 700

I guess the SWAT guys had a healthy power lunch, as they exploded with a flurry of mission completion and a nice double cross against the Blue Knight Clan.
    Xploding Bunnys served as the Baby Daddy role player and did a nice job getting the baby + stroller back to Blue Clan HQ.
    The Blue Knight Clan also established an advantage with the forward respawn point by using the Pimpin' Portal.
    Unfortunately, SWAT (Team ARAD) recovered the baby from Blue HQ and completed the double cross by stealing ALL of the Blue Clan bling!
    The double cross continued with the destruction of the Pimpin' Portal at the trailer.
    Corpsman from Fox Company (Red Clan Leader) did an excellent job at maintaining possession and control of the HQ in town.
    This allowed the Red Knight Clan to successfully hold the three crack houses with no problem.

After the Blue HQ was blown several times, the Blue Knight Clan rallied again with the Red Dragon Clan to assault the SWAT base.
    This is when couple of the SWAT guys from Agressor's group did a really nice job wrecking shop during the District 13 mission.
    They crossed the creek and got behing enemy lines, then began to roll some serious heads.
    I witnissed atleast a 10+ player kill streak!

OP: OG PM session accumulated point totals.
    SWAT: 1100
    Blue Clan: 775
    Red Clan: 1375

The weather report was confirmed for the next morning and resulted in the Sun. game session being cancelled.
    The drive by mission and OG mission were not able to be executed for Sun.
    The night game then proceeded and was held with no point structure.
    As a result the PM session was the final point total.

Thanks again guys for coming to OP:OG.
    We met lots of new players and our regulars that made this another great event!

Last but not least....PICS ARE UP!
    Check them out on the AIRDOG Airsoft website gallery under the OP OG folder.

http://wwww.airdogshop.com/AIRDOG%20AIRSOFT%20INTEL/index.html
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]

Post  Markerscope1 [SOTHG] 24.01.10 22:31

my pics

OP:OG-post your comments SSPX1387OP:OG-post your comments SSPX1388OP:OG-post your comments SSPX1389OP:OG-post your comments SSPX1391OP:OG-post your comments SSPX1393OP:OG-post your comments SSPX1394OP:OG-post your comments SSPX1396OP:OG-post your comments SSPX1397
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 24.01.10 22:52

TACTICAL CHICKEN!
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 24.01.10 23:48

Definately a great game, I know all of IC had a blast as usual, to bad our blue tent got destroyed by the wind
    Corpsman
    Corpsman

Post  Corpsman 24.01.10 23:55

Outstanding Job to all. Fox Company greatly enjoyed our second AIRDOG event, weather and all. As usual the AIRDOG staff is amazing, we will make it to any and all Ops we can with you gentlemen.

It was great seeing some familiar faces and meeting new ones. It was an incredibly fun and fast-paced game for us. I couldn't have asked for a better team, or better adversaries.

Steve-O: Great Job leading Blue, despite the hardships of your base location and the less than scrupulous dealings with SWAT. Shutting down SWAT in the first game was incredibly satisfying.

Reed: You led SWAT swiftly and violently against an often superior (in size) force. Great job making each battle a fierce one.

Bravo: Excellent job defending myself and HQ. Without your fire we would not have held nearly so long or so effectively.

Charlie-Actual: Outstanding job leading Charlie, you were aggressive and on-target all game.

Charlie: You were flawlessly aggressive and quick. Great job both defensively and offensively, especially the "one-man-breakout-ten-kill-spree" during the second game. I believe "EPIC" is the only word suitable.

Once more, thanks to AIRDOG for hosting an incredibly fun game. I hope to see you all again as soon as possible.

Post  Guest 24.01.10 23:59

Rambo
    Rambo

Post  Rambo 25.01.10 0:28

holy crap when we (blue team) charged the white base the first game and.... i think it was mark... mark and me were behind a huge pile of twigs and i was a medic ya know so he could get shot all he wanted.... the the helicopter was deployed... owww.. i took like 7 shots 2 the leg lol

it was pretty fun thought.... i hate the swat with a passion now haha i knew they were gonna cross us when me and sean made it back 2 base with the baby

but hey great game guys

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 5:32