Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+8
Admin
#CW!!ZERO
Kilo
Rhino
navyseal1000
sniper2525
Airsoftguy238
Grasshopper
12 posters

Systema motor for AUG?

navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Systema motor for AUG? - Page 2 Empty Re: Systema motor for AUG?

Post  navyseal1000 02.02.10 3:38

I have a SRC Ultra Torque motor in my MP5 and I gotta say, its pretty good with trigger response and rof with a 11.1 Lipo. But it may burn out sooner or later, Sniper 2525 and CZ ZERO know what they are talking about, you can't go wrong or bs them. Believe me, they are guntechs themselves and they have used these motors and they can tell you which are the best and worst. But still, go with the Matrix, I am going to wait for my SRC it crap out before going to one, just putting my comment out there.

Matrix Turbos and Magnums both start at $47 at Airdog, buy one!
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 02.02.10 8:34

#CW!!ZERO wrote:
    Alpine wrote:So maybe he had a bad motor I had a matrix that would heat up also. I know alot of people who use G&G and zero motor issues.

I had 2 SRC super high torques, both were gone in about 200 shots, burnt up like there was no tomorrow. G&G are better but still garbage for the price compared to the matrix, matrix wins in all catergories. Never had any problems with many many many of them, so there is no question in which way to go.

Yea those things were crap. My G&G motor wasn't too bad. It never broke but it got hot quite fast when i had an 11.1v lipo and a 120 spring. But for the best buy grasshopper the Matrix are the best out there especially for the money. I would surely go with that.
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 02.02.10 9:38

Well there you go majority say matrix. Depending on spring size will determine if you need turbo or magnum. I'm sure either one will work with the most common spring m120.

Post  |337 02.02.10 10:04

I have had great luck with the SRC motors, they are a little slow, but make up for it with beastly torque. G&G motors seem fine, though they deff get hot, when we were at GE sean's G&Gs motor got VERY warm lol
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 02.02.10 20:10

Alpine wrote:Well there you go majority say matrix. Depending on spring size will determine if you need turbo or magnum. I'm sure either one will work with the most common spring m120.

Correct. Russ has a turbo and I have a magnum and there is really no difference.
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 02.02.10 22:43

actualy jack there is in my magpul it does 35rps with an magnum with a turbo it does 46 so there is a difference
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 03.02.10 2:37

Yeah they do have a difference, you also have a mosfet and i dont, but rhinos masada has a magnum and mine has a turbo and mine is much quicker.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 03.02.10 8:18

#CW!!ZERO wrote:Yeah they do have a difference, you also have a mosfet and i dont, but rhinos masada has a magnum and mine has a turbo and mine is much quicker.

When we compared ours, you said they didn't seem to different.
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 03.02.10 14:01

Crazy Twitch wrote:
    #CW!!ZERO wrote:Yeah they do have a difference, you also have a mosfet and i dont, but rhinos masada has a magnum and mine has a turbo and mine is much quicker.

They werent, but you have a mosfet which why your is fast with a magnum then mine is with a turbo without a mosfet.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 03.02.10 20:43

#CW!!ZERO wrote:
    Crazy Twitch wrote:

They werent, but you have a mosfet which why your is fast with a magnum then mine is with a turbo without a mosfet.

Oh ok

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 02.05.24 4:02