Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+3
Admin
just some kid
jpmorm
7 posters

Combat Machine RK-47

jpmorm
    jpmorm

Combat Machine RK-47 Empty Combat Machine RK-47

Post  jpmorm 30.03.10 21:41

where should i buy this gun?
    from airsoft GI, airsoft atlanta, or from a person?
    just some kid
    just some kid

Combat Machine RK-47 Empty Re: Combat Machine RK-47

Post  just some kid 30.03.10 21:57

none of the above. try out airdog airsoft.
    jpmorm
    jpmorm

Post  jpmorm 30.03.10 21:58

yeah do know if airdog has any speedloaders and smart cahrger in there store do they?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 30.03.10 23:10

jpmorm wrote:yeah do know if airdog has any speedloaders and smart cahrger in there store do they?
    Yes.

Airsoft GI: OK I guess, slow shipping when I've ordered from them.
    Airsoft Atlanta: Crappy customer service in the store. I once got a different bag of BB's than I ordered from them.
    Spectre
    Spectre

Post  Spectre 30.03.10 23:19

Admin wrote:
    jpmorm wrote:yeah do know if airdog has any speedloaders and smart cahrger in there store do they?
    Yes.

Airsoft Atlanta: Crappy customer service in the store. I once got a different bag of BB's than I ordered from them.

Josh, I am going to take your grievance against Airsoft atlanta one step further by saying that their customer service is absolutely atrocious and is completely unacceptable for a consumer oriented service. They have very poor business practices and I am consistently underwhelmed by that company. Now that I have completed my abbreviated rant, I would like to recommend that you talk to airdog about ordering the gun for you because we all know that they have top notch employees and service.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 30.03.10 23:25

On Target also carries G&G's. Check them out at www.ontargetairsoft.com You should buy from either them or from Airdog, because both of those retailers are local businesses that have put forward effort in supporting our local community, and increased business for them is VITAL to the continued growth of airsoft in GA.

Last edited by Admin on 30.03.10 23:27; edited 1 time in total
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 30.03.10 23:26

Airdog airsoft has them in stock!!! at a great price to check them out!
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 31.03.10 6:19

Spectre wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    Yes.

Josh, I am going to take your grievance against Airsoft atlanta one step further by saying that their customer service is absolutely atrocious and is completely unacceptable for a consumer oriented service. They have very poor business practices and I am consistently underwhelmed by that company. Now that I have completed my abbreviated rant, I would like to recommend that you talk to airdog about ordering the gun for you because we all know that they have top notch employees and service.

This guy is just asking where he should buy a gun... Its not an opportunity to bash Airsoft Atlanta. I have always had a great experience every time I have been there and the employees are pretty cool. With that being said if you guys want to recommend another store thats cool... but you dont have to bash AA

Post  Guest 31.03.10 7:11

scooter wrote:

This guy is just asking where he should buy a gun... Its not an opportunity to bash Airsoft Atlanta. I have always had a great experience every time I have been there and the employees are pretty cool. With that being said if you guys want to recommend another store thats cool... but you dont have to bash AA

While I agree with your saying that we don't have to bash AA, the posted question did in fact entail "Should I order from AA or not?", the appropriate answer in the minds of the posters being a resounding NO, in your case, a YES, so technically their posts are valid, just as yours is, albeit yours is a positive post about AA while theirs is a negative post about AA. I believe you take the word bashing and apply it wrongly here.
    jpmorm
    jpmorm

Post  jpmorm 31.03.10 8:08

okay so not from AA and not from GI, but i should go to airdog to see it? or buy it at: ontargetairsoft?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 31.03.10 8:53

jpmorm wrote:okay so not from AA and not from GI, but i should go to airdog to see it? or buy it at: ontargetairsoft?
    If you want to see it and hold it before you buy, I'd go to AD, but if you don't want to drive then order it I guess.
    Spectre
    Spectre

Post  Spectre 31.03.10 10:01

Admin wrote:
    jpmorm wrote:okay so not from AA and not from GI, but i should go to airdog to see it? or buy it at: ontargetairsoft?
    If you want to see it and hold it before you buy, I'd go to AD, but if you don't want to drive then order it I guess.

Also, there is nothing wrong with airsoftgi, I have ordered from them and have had good experiences. They may have somewhat slow shipping but their prices are good and they have good customer support. Also, it was not my intention to "bash" airsoft atlanta. I was simply stating that in my experience, they have poor service and poor business practices and I do not recommend ordering from them. This point is completely valid as he was asking where to order from, thus i relayed my own experiences, concerns, and hesitations in regards to interactions with a certain business.
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 31.03.10 11:51

Ive had experience with all of them and I have to say I think there all good. AA is not to noligable about there stuff but the guys there are not like mean people at least not to me. Aisoft gi is good as well no problems. Airdog wins over all of them they got great customer service and great products and staff. Ive also got a speedloader and trickel charger for sale check out my for sale thread.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 09.05.24 10:07