Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+26
Blackhawk 5
airsoftsniper25
xplodingbunnys
Admin
MGA-Doc
CaptainMurphy
Rambo
MP5GUY
Tinman
flipa
zander
just some kid
Blaze
{ACE}Steve-o
Bulldog94
Andy
Rhino
Crazy Twitch
Airsoftguy238
NJSC
LORD TYRANT
Ghost
superchrisguy
i am haji
Newnan Airsoft Player
Takfire
30 posters

SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario!

Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario! - Page 2 Empty Re: SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario!

Post  Bulldog94 20.06.10 21:38

Crazy Twitch wrote:
    i am haji wrote:one thing thats been bothering me

Is just going to be straight up Player vs Player or you guys gonna try to add a paranormal factor to it? and how would that be pulled off?

btw, post this on the PSA board, pretty they would be interested

We have ALOT in store for this game! Including the paranormal factor!

is this place like active as far as Ghost are concern or are yall just going to throw some props in?
    Takfire
    Takfire

SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario! - Page 2 Empty Re: SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario!

Post  Takfire 20.06.10 21:44

Non-active.
    Ghosts and paranormal activity will be simulated by AIRDOG and our role players.
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 20.06.10 21:49

looks fun! can't wait to get in some real cqb!!! Very Happy will i be able to use the nade launcher and other sound grenades here?
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 20.06.10 22:06

Takfire wrote:Non-active.
    Ghosts and paranormal activity will be simulated by AIRDOG and our role players.

ah, ok then.. that would have made it interesting lol but I have no doubt that it will be a great OP
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 20.06.10 22:29

Who knows, maybe we will see a ghost that was not simulated by airdog, this place is pretty creepy. lol
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 20.06.10 22:37

{ACE}Steve-o wrote:Who knows, maybe we will see a ghost that was not simulated by airdog, this place is pretty creepy. lol

lol ill have my fingers crossed
    zander
    zander

Post  zander 20.06.10 23:18

So does this mean we can use nail guns?!?

Post  Guest 21.06.10 2:05

If you can make something reminiscent of the nailgun that the Replica Heavies are notorious for you can have a special spot on that team. A very nice spot. Believe you me.
    superchrisguy
    superchrisguy

Post  superchrisguy 21.06.10 9:49

Speaking of that, will there be any Heavy Armor?

Post  Guest 21.06.10 9:59

superchrisguy wrote:Speaking of that, will there be any Heavy Armor?

Cool
    i am haji
    i am haji

Post  i am haji 21.06.10 10:44

The CQB FPS limit will rule for this op correct? Id really hate to lite up a role player creeping around shooting 370+ Shocked

Post  Guest 21.06.10 10:58

i am haji wrote:The CQB FPS limit will rule for this op correct? Id really hate to lite up a role player creeping around shooting 370+ Shocked

At SS its 405 fps full auto for CQB, people there survive...I'd really hate to cut out some players because their guns are too hot.
    LORD TYRANT
    LORD TYRANT

Post  LORD TYRANT 21.06.10 11:32

i am haji wrote:The CQB FPS limit will rule for this op correct? Id really hate to lite up a role player creeping around shooting 370+ Shocked

yeah especially if it's me. I would hope that there is a MED (as usual) but u cant expect people to follow it in a dark warehouse if you cant tell (I M SHOOTING WHAT EVER MOVES) ill have my iron face for this one(MAYBE FULL FACE PRO RECOMENDED, REQ ) Being in such tight quarters. I'm sorry guys i'm a warrior im in for a fight no matter how close (Within respected reasons) we get.I'm sure the will be a respectable FPS limit

Last edited by LORD TYRANT on 21.06.10 18:27; edited 1 time in total
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 21.06.10 11:59

yeah i hope the fps limit stay 400 that way we can all play. it's not like you're going to be lighting up little kidsthough because the age limit is 15

Post  Guest 21.06.10 12:07

I believe full face pro will be a requirement. I got shot through and through in the lip last summer by a gun shooting 400-410fps from almost point blank, dont want that happening to anyone at this game. Tooth damage would also be a large concern with such close quarters.

Also, please note, AirDog makes the rules for FPS/MED and other game rules, I am just here for creative input and what not on this OP, so don't PM me about MEDs and the like Razz
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 21.06.10 12:47

Yeah I dont exactly want someone shooting 420 at me at 5 feet but im with Lord on this Im shooting anything that moves..
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 21.06.10 12:52

FPS, MEDS, and other safety requirements (ie: red glow sticks, kill rags) will be posted soon.
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 21.06.10 13:59

I hate the dark, I hate the feeling of being inside an abandoned building at night, I hate the fact that I know I'll be watched, and I hate the fact that this is a simulation of FEAR.

I played the game, and its spooky. The photoshops pictures are already giving me goosebumps.
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 21.06.10 14:24

LORD TYRANT wrote:

yeah especially if it's me. I would hope that there is a MED (as usual) but u cant expect people to follow it in a dark warehouse if you cant tell (I M SHOOTING WHAT EVER MOVES) ill have my iron face for this one(MAYBE FULL FACE PRO RECOMENDED, NOT REQ ) Being in such tight quarters. I'm sorry guys i'm a warrior im in for a fight no matter how close (Within respected reasons) we get.I'm sure the will be a respectable FPS limit
    Well back when SAC was around MED were encouraged but not necessarily enforced (nothing there was really enforced) but everything worked out pretty well, its kinda hard to set MED in a building because almost all the time when you turn a corner and theres someone pointing a gun at you ur first reaction is to light em up. I think full face mask should be mandatory because at close distances its very likely to take head shots and bad things can result from that like loss of teeth.
    LORD TYRANT
    LORD TYRANT

Post  LORD TYRANT 21.06.10 15:09

Aggressor wrote:I believe full face pro will be a requirement. I got shot through and through in the lip last summer by a gun shooting 400-410fps from almost point blank, dont want that happening to anyone at this game. Tooth damage would also be a large concern with such close quarters.

Also, please note, AirDog makes the rules for FPS/MED and other game rules, I am just here for creative input and what not on this OP, so don't PM me about MEDs and the like Razz

FULL FACE PRO SHOULD BE A REQ THIS IS TOO CLOSE FOR ANY MISTAKES." QUESTIONS AFTER THE FACT OF A MISTAKE" (why is my Tooth gone,is my lip bleeding bro ) WEAR FULL FACE PRO SAVE YOUR FACE
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 21.06.10 15:36

will full face pro include mesh or iron face and glasses/flakjacks?
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 21.06.10 15:43

just some kid wrote:will full face pro include mesh or iron face and glasses/flakjacks?
    full face means it covers your entire face so mesh masks and those iron face mask work. flakjacks and glasses are not catagorized as full face protection there full eye protection. tongue
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 21.06.10 17:05

i meant like a combo of flakjacks and ironface or a combo of glasses and iron face
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 21.06.10 19:44

Looks really cool!! Nice venue!
    MagggotM

Post  MagggotM 22.06.10 10:56

yeah like he said will a combo of flakjacks and ironface work for this?

im in for sure

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 16:14