Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+22
Stuart Fl.
Crazy Twitch
thr33m0jo3
sniper2525
Admin
Ghost
poopdaddy
Reaper
FIDO
Spectre
superchrisguy
flipa
just some kid
Scarface
LORD TYRANT
{ACE}Steve-o
Rambo
zander
Andy
Bulldog94
#CW!!ZERO
Takfire
26 posters

OP: F.E.A.R. - Role Player Guide

thr33m0jo3
    thr33m0jo3

OP: F.E.A.R. - Role Player Guide - Page 4 Empty Re: OP: F.E.A.R. - Role Player Guide

Post  thr33m0jo3 06.07.10 12:52

Crazy Twitch wrote:
    thr33m0jo3 wrote:iforget wich ones had riot gear but i have a homeade riot sheild and am working on pyrotecnics that are safe to use like nades etc and my 105 mm artillery gun hopefully will be done by then or at least the working part
    cheers

Awesome! Man I get more pumped for this OP by every day!

do you know what group set needed riot gear

OP: F.E.A.R. - Role Player Guide - Page 4 Empty Re: OP: F.E.A.R. - Role Player Guide

Post  Guest 06.07.10 12:57

The Armacham Replicas would look good in Riot gear. The riot shields may be playable but you might need to unlock their use as there are no other teams thus far with a riot shield. For example, the riot shield may be an item that is used with the Replica Heavy suit.
    Stuart Fl.

Post  Stuart Fl. 08.07.10 14:40

Hi I am from stuart fl and its a 10 hour drive to this op. I got into this sport not long ago for the fact that airsofters are all cool with each other, i had some questions? Will there be charging stations for the batteries, and how many spare batteries would you suggest to have on you, also what color camo would i need to be on the fear unit any pics would help thanks guys.
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 08.07.10 14:45

welcome and i would recommend bringing a few batteries and then charging from your car. this facility doesn't have utilities like electicity so i don't think there will be any stations to charge them. The uniforms are posted somewhere on the OP FEAR SNEAK PEEK page i think.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 08.07.10 14:46

Go to www.airdogairsoft.com and all of your uniform ? will be answered in the Roleplayers guide.
    Stuart Fl.

Post  Stuart Fl. 08.07.10 14:48

I thank you for the warm welcome and look forward to this op any ideas where to score some well priced camo, also how many round do you suggest carrying?
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 08.07.10 14:49

go to the welcom section and post there about yourself and then ask all these questions there. they're very good questions. I'm gonna have 8 120 rnd mags and 1 or 2 highcaps
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 08.07.10 14:51

And I'll have two highcaps and four 140 round mags
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 08.07.10 14:53

just some kid wrote:welcome and i would recommend bringing a few batteries and then charging from your car. this facility doesn't have utilities like electicity so i don't think there will be any stations to charge them. The uniforms are posted somewhere on the OP FEAR SNEAK PEEK page i think.
    They might bring some generators. I'd recommend having about 5-7K MaH worth of NiMh batteries or 4K MaH worth of LiPos if they don't have generators.

However, I'd recommend going to walmart and getting a power inverter for about $20 so you can charge them from your car.
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 08.07.10 15:24

There will be generators.
    LORD TYRANT
    LORD TYRANT

Post  LORD TYRANT 08.07.10 15:36

{ACE}Steve-o wrote:There will be generators.

One would think that being 200 people i agree there will be generttors, Also think about temp power poles cheap,easy power company comes out put pole in ground pulls power rom overhead main & Bam instant power no gas to hassle with and there will be some lighting in & around the mill so ther will have to be something.
    Stuart Fl.

Post  Stuart Fl. 08.07.10 15:49

you guys are truly awesome i look forward to playing im tight on cash but i will find a way to make it, i went broke gettin a tokyo marui mp5 for the event seeing that its a cqb event
    Stuart Fl.

Post  Stuart Fl. 08.07.10 15:57

in the camo section of the rules where it says like BDU,Marpat,or multicam/solid colors OD or black does that mean you can wear all black for that role?
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 08.07.10 15:59

if it say black then yes, you can be completly black.
    Stuart Fl.

Post  Stuart Fl. 08.07.10 16:10

Thanks wasnt sure if it meant that was the color of the gear
    Stuart Fl.

Post  Stuart Fl. 08.07.10 16:22

if you are over 18 do you still need full face mask or can you wear a balaclava with goggles
    thr33m0jo3
    thr33m0jo3

Post  thr33m0jo3 10.07.10 0:01

quick Q i can use my riot shield right i mean the fear unit says riot gear preferred and also my shield is a shield and hits on it wont count right my uncle brought this to my attention
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 10.07.10 0:17

Stuart Fl I believe that the balaclava with full seal goggles will be OK, I would send Takfire a PM just to ask though.

thr33m0jo3 the riot shields are definately going to be used and if it gets hit it will NOT count as a hit for the player holding the shield. There will be extremely effective tools if they are used properly, great question.
    thr33m0jo3
    thr33m0jo3

Post  thr33m0jo3 10.07.10 0:46

#CW!!ZERO wrote:Stuart Fl I believe that the balaclava with full seal goggles will be OK, I would send Takfire a PM just to ask though.

thr33m0jo3 the riot shields are definately going to be used and if it gets hit it will NOT count as a hit for the player holding the shield. There will be extremely effective tools if they are used properly, great question.

thanks for clearing that up i have a set of 4 of diffrent styles for my team 2 normal ones one bigger 2 handed rushing ones and one roilling large one and also a expandable bunker i cant wait btw out of my lay out whats the best team to go for black opps or f.e.a.r.
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 10.07.10 11:15

I am almost certain a balaclava is NOT consider full face. Again a PM should be sent to Tak or maybe he will chime in
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 10.07.10 17:30

Riot shields are OK, but hits to the leg and other exposed areas count as normal.
    Use them appropriately.

Balaclavas are not full face protection.
    Sorry, but we will be playing in close quarters.
    Andy
    Andy

Post  Andy 10.07.10 19:00

Yeah we will. Pretty darn close.....How's the arm???

I took one in the right thigh as I shot you. It's beautiful to behold Shocked
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 10.07.10 22:01

LOL. I think we shot each other at almost the same time.
    It's a keeper.
    I'm sure it will look worse in the morning.
    Point made guys that the engagement distances are very close!
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 10.07.10 22:14

well thats a bummer.
    thr33m0jo3
    thr33m0jo3

Post  thr33m0jo3 11.07.10 3:58

Takfire wrote:Riot shields are OK, but hits to the leg and other exposed areas count as normal.
    Use them appropriately.

Balaclavas are not full face protection.
    Sorry, but we will be playing in close quarters.
    They wouldn't have to be unlocked as someone stated earleyer thogh right ? Because that would be weird

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.03.24 12:36