Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

3 posters

Multicam! and a few other questions

Twitch
    Twitch

Multicam! and a few other questions Empty Multicam! and a few other questions

Post  Twitch 20.02.09 13:15

Ok guys, a couple of things.

Rhino, I still want to get some multicam nametapes, so can you give me your email address so I can send you what I want on them? As well as any acceptable payment methods since I am going to be unable to make any events for awhile...

when are you guys going to start selling the multicam vests again?

And do you guys have any High Visibility Green or Blue lasers systems that can mount onto picatinny rail?

Thanks in advance for any help! You guys are awesome!! cheers
    Rhino
    Rhino

Multicam! and a few other questions Empty Re: Multicam! and a few other questions

Post  Rhino 22.02.09 21:42

Sorry for the late response! I just saw the post! Shoot me an email at ryan@airdogairsoft.com with the exact name you want on the name tape and I will email you back with the total. You can just paypal me the money. you can get the name tape with Coyote Thread or spice brown tread, we all have spice brown. We have some multicam vest coming in this week I believe.
    Takfire
    Takfire

Multicam! and a few other questions Empty Re: Multicam! and a few other questions

Post  Takfire 22.02.09 22:09

Twitch,

We will start carrying a plate carrier in multicam soon (perhaps as early as next week).
    The store will also begin carrying other multicam molle type pouches.
    We can also get the high visibility green lasers, but they are a little expensive.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.05.24 6:52