Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+4
Electioneer
#CW!!ZERO
Rhino
{PWNY} RED
8 posters

problem :S help?

{PWNY} RED
    {PWNY} RED

problem :S help? Empty problem :S help?

Post  {PWNY} RED 22.02.09 0:12

ok well today i was out airsoftin a small game with a few friends, usin my JG G3 it was workin well, shootin fine, then all of a sudden
    it stopped, nothing would happen when you pull the trigger, like dead battery,
    i changed the battery, not it
    i switched fuses from a gun i knew worked, still not the problem, i took the motor out and when connected the motor isnt working so it probably isnt the gearbox, its eathier the motor itself or the connection??
    any help? pale
    Rhino
    Rhino

problem :S help? Empty Re: problem :S help?

Post  Rhino 22.02.09 0:31

Sounds like wiring to me. check all connections, on motor, going to the fuse, from fuse and at the spot in the stock where you can unplug the wiring to get the mech box out. If you cant figure it out bring it by the shop and I can do some quick dianosis on it.
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 22.02.09 1:43

Yeah if you know how to take the gear box apart its most likely gonna be some burnt up contacts or just a loose wire, but if you got no clue what to do your best bet is to bring it to rhino.
    Electioneer
    Electioneer

Post  Electioneer 22.02.09 1:49

As said above most likely wiring, take out the gearbox and look over the insides and see if anything is abnormal
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 22.02.09 12:07

Did you try a new battery? It could be that your battery is permanently dead.
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 22.02.09 12:32

I recommend you check your trigger contacts. I highly doubt it is your motor because your fuse is still good.
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 23.02.09 0:13

ya sounds like bad wirring or open it up and check the contacts they can fry alot an easy way to prevent it from hapening is to put a mosfet in saves those contacts
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 23.02.09 0:44

sniper2525 wrote:ya sounds like bad wirring or open it up and check the contacts they can fry alot an easy way to prevent it from hapening is to put a mosfet in saves those contacts

MOSFETS are always a good idea for any gun running a 9.6v and higher, they redirect the main current flow away from the contacts and straight to the MOSFET.
    airsoftsniper25
    airsoftsniper25

Post  airsoftsniper25 23.02.09 13:50

I had a similar problem with my friends gun. I gave it to a friend to look at, he took the gearbox apart and there was a piece broken off right behing the trigger i think, or something like that (i have no idea how this affected the gun and made it stop working). He was lucky enough that he had another gearbox shell layin around and just switched the internals and now it is working fine. That is all he told me about so you can PM him for more information/any more questions you may have. Markerscope1 is his profile. Hope this helps

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 13.05.24 3:10