Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

3 posters

Video from Airdog CQC field 9/11/10

theangryschnoodle
    theangryschnoodle

Video from Airdog CQC field 9/11/10 Empty Video from Airdog CQC field 9/11/10

Post  theangryschnoodle 13.09.10 21:51

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNurk0fkJd4 (This is the new version of the first video.)
    I will have the 2nd and maybe 3rd part up in the next few days. The reason I am posting it here is because it is my first video. If you have any constructive criticism please share it.

Last edited by theangryschnoodle on 14.09.10 19:02; edited 1 time in total

Video from Airdog CQC field 9/11/10 Empty Re: Video from Airdog CQC field 9/11/10

Post  Guest 13.09.10 22:09

You could have taken the 1st and 2nd part and made it into just one video with only the best bits in it. The video was quite stagnant, not because you are boring as a player, but because the game was kinda bogged down. That made watching the video not too enticing, I found myself skipping around to find anything of interest.
    theangryschnoodle
    theangryschnoodle

Video from Airdog CQC field 9/11/10 Empty Re: Video from Airdog CQC field 9/11/10

Post  theangryschnoodle 13.09.10 22:41

It kind of is. I didn't notice until I watched it from start to finish again. The second part will probably only be 2-3 minutes long with the best parts from the entire day. It will have more action and some (attempted) room clearing. Our teammate had just gotten back from training in room clearing with a swat team at 12 a.m. the morning before the game so we had him pass everything he learned onto us. We practiced and drilled for about an hour but unfortunately only 4 people made it. Not a bad turn out for short notice in the middle of the night. Thanks for the comment, keep them coming.
    EDIT: I don't want to double post so here is part two.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbq0aJQHpq0
    I cut out as much of the boring parts as I could from the rounds that were not in the first part. It's a lot shorter too. I also added music. Still criticism is appreciated.
    RIP
    RIP

Post  RIP 14.09.10 11:16

Nice video very high quality!

Post  Guest 14.09.10 14:21

That was alot better. One pet peeve I have though - cut the music! In my opinion, its much more enjoyable to watch an airsoft video and know whats going on, rather than have music playing and just being overall distracted by it. Plus, you never know who hates that song, it might turn them off of the video completely before they even get 30 seconds into it. Just my opinion though.
    theangryschnoodle
    theangryschnoodle

Post  theangryschnoodle 14.09.10 19:01

Yeah that would probably be a good idea. The filming wasn't mine and I made the 2nd and remake of the first with the teammate who filmed it because he didn't want another like the first one Laughing and he wanted music. In the future my videos will not have any because I agree that it can turn people off. Also, most of the talking in this was random stuff. Not a whole lot happened those two rounds so it was hard to make it interesting. The important things are yelled loud enough to hear. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNurk0fkJd4 I cut out about 5 minutes of the first and have just action scenes in it now. I made this with the camera man so there is music. Thanks for the tip.
    Evmanyo

Video from Airdog CQC field 9/11/10 Empty I am the camera man

Post  Evmanyo 14.09.10 20:11

Hey patrick i think that part two is the best video yet. I personally think the music adds affect if it doesn't stop halfway in the video. the music went very well with all that was going on and we didn't really say anything important.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 07.05.24 2:15