Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

4 posters

New field! Elite Ops Airsoft gameplay video.

theangryschnoodle
    theangryschnoodle

New field! Elite Ops Airsoft gameplay video. Empty New field! Elite Ops Airsoft gameplay video.

Post  theangryschnoodle 13.03.11 0:15

They have a few things to get better at, safety, gameplay and keeping players in check but overall it was a good day. I'm sure as they get more experience running a field they'll learn what works and what doesn't. I reccomend trying it out for yourself and forming your own opinion.

just some kid
    just some kid

New field! Elite Ops Airsoft gameplay video. Empty Re: New field! Elite Ops Airsoft gameplay video.

Post  just some kid 13.03.11 0:43

where is this place? it doesn't look to bad. what are the fps rules?
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

New field! Elite Ops Airsoft gameplay video. Empty Re: New field! Elite Ops Airsoft gameplay video.

Post  -a|ex 13.03.11 0:44

where are they located?
    theangryschnoodle
    theangryschnoodle

Post  theangryschnoodle 13.03.11 10:19

I wasn't there personally, the original post was by one of the people who went but here's the location listed on their site.
    http://www.myeliteops.com/maps.html
    And the fps limit was 400.
    mxjoe388
    mxjoe388

Post  mxjoe388 07.10.11 10:53

I love elite ops. i play there every saturday. yea you get the occasional person that doesnt wanna call thier hits but we tend to just flip to full auto and fix that real quick. they have improved on it every single week since they opened. always something new going on there. DEFINITELY worth hitting up one saturday if you havent already.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 9:54