Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

4 posters

WTB: reinforced v2 piston (with head) and Dark Earth/Tan Molle vest

-a|ex
    -a|ex

WTB: reinforced v2 piston (with head) and Dark Earth/Tan Molle vest Empty WTB: reinforced v2 piston (with head) and Dark Earth/Tan Molle vest

Post  -a|ex 04.11.10 18:14

I'm piecing together an M4 and looking for v2 piston.
    Also looking for a Dark Earth or Tan Molle vest.

-a|ex
    Rhino
    Rhino

WTB: reinforced v2 piston (with head) and Dark Earth/Tan Molle vest Empty Re: WTB: reinforced v2 piston (with head) and Dark Earth/Tan Molle vest

Post  Rhino 04.11.10 18:21

no such thing as a v2 piston. They are universal with a few exception.

WTB: reinforced v2 piston (with head) and Dark Earth/Tan Molle vest Empty Re: WTB: reinforced v2 piston (with head) and Dark Earth/Tan Molle vest

Post  Guest 04.11.10 21:23

How about a tan CIRAS with MultiCam pouches?
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 05.11.10 0:28

Aggressor wrote:How about a tan CIRAS with MultiCam pouches?

i already have the pouches. how much for just the ciras?

-a|ex
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 01.01.11 20:13

i'm still looking for a tan plate carrier. i'll trade my L96 clone springer (it needs a better hoppup rubber - shoots to the right).

-a|ex
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 01.01.11 20:15

i've got a chest rig with 2 3 mag shingles. It's coyote brownand i'll be at airdog tomorrow if you're interested
    G force
    G force

Post  G force 01.01.11 21:33

I got all kinda spare stuff for JG M4s except pistons thats the first thing that goes. I did find find some JG piston w/ mt teeth and piston head set @ the airsoftmegastore. for $12.95 put two in last month and are working great. next time i order i'm going to pick up two more to install in the other JGs i got haven't crono yet but we def picked up fps. (sorry have't figuerd out to attach links yet) WTB: reinforced v2 piston (with head) and Dark Earth/Tan Molle vest ACC-GE-M-86-2WTB: reinforced v2 piston (with head) and Dark Earth/Tan Molle vest ACC-GE-M-86-2
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 01.01.11 21:59

just some kid wrote:i've got a chest rig with 2 3 mag shingles. It's coyote brownand i'll be at airdog tomorrow if you're interested

will you take a trade for the L96 springer? i'll bring that tomorrow at ACZ but may not be playing. i'm a bit sore and full of bb holes from SS.

-a|ex
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 01.01.11 22:03

G force wrote:I got all kinda spare stuff for JG M4s except pistons thats the first thing that goes. I did find find some JG piston w/ mt teeth and piston head set @ the airsoftmegastore. for $12.95 put two in last month and are working great. next time i order i'm going to pick up two more to install in the other JGs i got haven't crono yet but we def picked up fps. (sorry have't figuerd out to attach links yet) WTB: reinforced v2 piston (with head) and Dark Earth/Tan Molle vest ACC-GE-M-86-2WTB: reinforced v2 piston (with head) and Dark Earth/Tan Molle vest ACC-GE-M-86-2

i'm looking for the rail system from the s-system. i have one and it's solid as a rock. my other jg is a standard m4 and the barrel is starting to wobble from abuse. as for internals, i'm all set with spares.

-a|ex
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 01.01.11 22:08

I'm really looking for cash because i need the money to buy new gear

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17.05.24 5:40