Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+17
Takfire
#CW!!ZERO
sniper2525
Nonja
Zero
Admin
Rhino
Retherford
poopdaddy
pbslacker
Twitch
Andy
NJSC
just some kid
flipa
UrbanCobras
Bulldog94
21 posters

OP Freedom II 11/27/10

Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

OP Freedom II 11/27/10 Empty OP. Freedom 2 Review

Post  Bulldog94 27.11.10 23:28

Well it wasnt a bad night, I actually enjoyed it. There was alot of intense gameplay and when night fell everything started to heat up. Only a few issues came up (surprisingly) but other than that it was great night. Props goto Airdog for hosting a great game!
    UrbanCobras
    UrbanCobras

OP Freedom II 11/27/10 Empty Re: OP Freedom II 11/27/10

Post  UrbanCobras 28.11.10 1:53

The night game was amazing. I went 3 hours with an empty gas pistol and a stick. If I beat you with a stick during the game, give me a shout out lol. Other than that, I'm surprised we blew up the base and diffused the missile with 10 guys 5 guns and a chopper. Everyone on our team left or join the terrorist. We where out maned 5 to 1 and heavily out gunned. We managed because we where so stealthy with a few of us lone wolfing with nothing but sticks and nerf swords knife killing and flanking the enemy over and over. I even got a kill throwing a stick at a dude lol. I could go on and on but I'm tired. Props to Black Water for being beast and thanks for the co-op with UC!
    flipa
    flipa

OP Freedom II 11/27/10 Empty OP Freedom II 11/27/10

Post  flipa 28.11.10 1:58

The very first I went where I never took pictures (I MISS THAT CAMERA).

Anyway.

So I'm running up with Josh (Twitch), Harris, some other dude, Trent, Sgt. Anderson, Rhino, and Retherford up by the creek and we cross up to continue on. Three guys, Retherford, Harris, and I guess some other guy just stood there staring at the water thinking how they were gonna cross. Note, it's a small creek.

Going up with Paul and Superchrisguy down by the creek and basically almost like swimming. After that game, took my boots off and put it upside down, water goes splattering down.

During half the night game just sitting in that terrorist base tower with Poopdaddy's very heavy SAW just doing watch duty with Paul and listening to *cough* Blackwater's *cough* comms.

And best out there yet, me, Nick, and Paul just talking while guarding the base. Paul claims that he'll start doing "hands-on". Right as he said it, we heard running and saw a guy booking it into the entrance, Nick sprays and hits the guy about 4-5 times, Paul for some reason throws his gun and tackles the dude. I go inside the base to see if someone made it in, then I hear a commotion outside. I see Paul on top of some poor tackled guy.

Great game. Had fun. Next time kids, bring extra pairs of socks and boots if you're planning on swimming.
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 28.11.10 3:06

lol cody and i defined stealth when we blew the base
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 28.11.10 3:51

It was a pretty good game. I wouldn't have counted someone throwing a stick at me as a hit Rolling Eyes but whatever. It was good to run with IC again. I believe this is the first time that I have been with Dagger in a terrorist roll, different but still fun. It was a great night for a game.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 28.11.10 3:53

Haha "I'm going hands on!" It was great probably the most epic thing i've ever seen in airsoft.
    Andy
    Andy

Post  Andy 28.11.10 8:13

VERY good game, even with all the "I didn't feel it" Rolling Eyes going on. Oh well. I think it was one of the better games (for me) in some time. LOTS of fun.
    Good times included: clearing the hill with another guy. Don't think he is .Mil but he did VERY well.

A guy that I shot on that hill, I saw maybe 15-20 min later in the satellite building. He's like..."Hey. Come here." Just as I walk up, kinda at the low ready, he grabs my arm "Your dead". "What? Mad I shot you up on the hill.""Yea. I waited 5 min and respawned""What? Shocked No way dude. you need to go back to your base for that."

Cody and I literally CHASING down some BW guys cause they didn't call HIT. We got'em.....several times....until they called it.

Doing the Dieing Cocroach after being shot by BW's tailgunner. cheers

Sneaking up on players then killing them. Cool At least it WAS fun till I found out they were on the same team. Sry gys pale

Andy
    Andy

Post  Andy 28.11.10 8:22

Yea...about that stick...you, or someone, got me with a still. The guy that got me had an M4 around his neck. I don't think that is a valid "tool" for the game. And getting a kill because you threw it??? Shocked Rolling Eyes I just hope someone doesn't toss a rock and call it a grenade.

Why would the US guys change over to AQ? No loyalty. BW did manage to put keep putting up a fight, which was a lot of fun.

I look forward to the next one. AIRDOG is awesome.
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 28.11.10 9:18

So who ended up winning?
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 28.11.10 10:47

I forgot to mention but one of my favorite parts was when I was reffing outside the terrorist base. Nic and paul were on watch and I think poopdaddy and one of his guys were running the perimeter... but anyway at one point an individual had approached the base and of course nic shined a light on him... and he was like oh yeah that's just sgt.anderson and then all of sudden the guy opens up on nic lol hahaha... it turned out to be a blackwater guy just strolling along.

Last edited by Bulldog94 on 28.11.10 14:05; edited 1 time in total
    pbslacker
    pbslacker

Post  pbslacker 28.11.10 13:45

i had alot of fun yesterday. we started out by taking out the recon team near our terrorist base, i was one of those people looking at the creek not wanting to get wet.the most fun i had was sneaking up on the blackwater guys who inserted on the ridge behind us. i'm sure the ref who was watching them walk around to insert had a good laugh when they walked right past me on the road. i had a great game thanks to everyone
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 28.11.10 14:38

great game as always
    and the terrorists won
    and i still say the guy who grabbed the nuc was shot before he pulled it
    i was shooting him the whole time and i know he was hit
    but at the end of the day it was a great game and we won
    but please guys call your hits
    it only hurts the game when you play if you cant beat it cheat it
    new players whos first game is full of i did not feel anything
    or you did not get me or i shot you first are not likely to play again and you kill are sport
    play for fun but play with honor

thanks for the good times
    see ya at the next one

BOB
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 28.11.10 15:11

Twitch wrote:So who ended up winning?

There's some controversy about the last 5 minutes of the game. Blackwater did a helicopter drop right beside the nuke with our's following them. We all ran up to do a 360 surround and as soon as Zartan called in that they dropped, every single person in that 360 surround lit them up. No one called hit, and they yelled "WOOO WE GOT IT WE DIFUSED THE NUKE!!!!!". The weird thing is, everyone on Dagger, me, Sgt Anderson and Harris, Superchrisguy, and Poopdaddy's group lit them up, no cover for them, we were a good 5-7 meters away which is within range of every airsoft gun and all aimed at the group spraying every BB we had left. And yet, no one called in hit within that short 10 second scene. They did diffuse the nuke, but hey, we will never know if our BBs magically turned around and decided to hit them before they did diffuse it. Oh well, we all know who had fun the legit way.

To Paul, it's hard keeping up with this guy if you're following him.

To Twitch, I'll be seeing you again, pretty fun hanging out and playing.
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 28.11.10 16:02

Andy wrote:
    Cody and I literally CHASING down some BW guys cause they didn't call HIT. We got'em.....several times....until they called it.

That was pretty intense. You were out for blood after that one kid blatantly didnt call a hit and ran away. Then we swept out 3 or 4 more of them.

First time I think anyones been tackled in a game. Everyone be aware that if you hear someone yelling "Hands On" you should run away.

Harris that was some excellent work on the base blow. Some sneaky stuff there. I love it how a bunch of guys on the other team heard us and came looking for us and walked right past us. Before we got into the woods we were prone somewhere along the woodline and a ref walked past us talking to a US guy and said "you could literally walk laps around this field and no one would see you". They didnt see us.

flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 28.11.10 16:15

Retherford wrote:
    First time I think anyones been tackled in a game. Everyone be aware that if you hear someone yelling "Hands On" you should run away.

No. Everyone be aware that if you see Paul and he's on the opposite team, you should run away.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 28.11.10 17:19

Retherford wrote:
    Andy wrote:

That was pretty intense. You were out for blood after that one kid blatantly didnt call a hit and ran away. Then we swept out 3 or 4 more of them.

Harris that was some excellent work on the base blow. Some sneaky stuff there. I love it how a bunch of guys on the other team heard us and came looking for us and walked right past us. Before we got into the woods we were prone somewhere along the woodline and a ref walked past us talking to a US guy and said "you could literally walk laps around this field and no one would see you". They didnt see us.

haha I believe that was me lol!

Andy
    Andy

Post  Andy 28.11.10 17:56

Bulldog, were you the one in a black top that jumped over the dirt mound? If so, yea, you got shot up. The guy I chased was BW all the way. Jason? I think. The same guy kept running at our base, the satellite, the missle, whatever. He is a good player in that he is aggressive and knows tactics. He just needs to call hits a bit better.

Still....GREAT GAME!!!!!!!!
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 28.11.10 18:11

Had a good time as always! It just sucks being old having back pains!
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 28.11.10 18:55

There was lots of sneaky sneak going on at the night game. At one point a guy got all of IC and me with his sword just boom boom boom, because we were just standing there. We made sure he got shot up lots after that though Razz In walking up with Tak and Zartan they did say terrorist team did win, and at the end we were blowing there base every few minutes. Rhino sucks about your back and your gun. It was cool actually playing with some of you guys that I hadn't played with in a while or for the first time.
    And as always waffle house afterward is always great. Good times and good stories. "She flipped her hair back and her head had grown 3 times bigger than what it was and she started eating him OMNOMNOMNOM!"
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 28.11.10 19:06

Yeah I really wanted to go to waffle house but I was out a gun 2 hours before the game ended. Thats what happens when you only own 1 gun. Sad
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 28.11.10 19:14

Then it's time to change your signature, sir. Next time dude next time. This was also my first time back at ACZ since expanding it, and it was very nice.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 28.11.10 21:03

NJSC wrote:
    And as always waffle house afterward is always great. Good times and good stories. "She flipped her hair back and her head had grown 3 times bigger than what it was and she started eating him OMNOMNOMNOM!"
    HAHAHA!!! I can't believe I missed that story...
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 28.11.10 21:19

NJSC wrote:

Waffle House was great times. Paul never seizes to make me LMAO
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 28.11.10 21:49

flipa wrote:
    NJSC wrote:

Waffle House was great times. Paul never seizes to make me LMAO
    No that's Jack Razz Just kidding bro you know I love you.
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 28.11.10 22:23

I think my rolls down the hill were pretty epic.

Just my 2 cents

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 16.10.24 4:50