Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+28
GUNNER
Zartan72
Zero
Takfire
airsoftsniper25
Red
Corpsman
NJSC
Davey
jjmittelman
{ACE}Steve-o
#CW!!ZERO
firby911
MGA SHADOW
Electioneer
Rhino
Retherford
TrunkMonkey
Blackhawk 5
Crazy Twitch
Scarface
sniper2525
Admin
navyseal1000
Gunny1.5
Yeshua
reconsniperga
Airsoftguy238
32 posters

OP:Freedom!

Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

OP:Freedom! Empty OP:Freedom!

Post  Airsoftguy238 27.09.09 14:24

I have got to say this was a blast and if you didn't go you should start crying right about now. Massive props to airdog, gunner from battlezone, admin and fallout. Everyone did a great job and the U.S. Prevailed hoorah! The rain sucked but it added a new element. The second day was so nice and sunny everyones spirits were high thanks to momma nature. Thank you echo 1 and airdog for the free killrags and hats and congrats to the fellow that one the e1 m4 cqb xk pistol
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

OP:Freedom! Empty Re: OP:Freedom!

Post  reconsniperga 27.09.09 15:01

This was one of the funnest games ever. The rain yesterday afternoon sucked, and made a lot of people go home. I had to leave early unfortuently (had to get back to Columbus). I'm happy to hear that the US won.
    Yeshua
    Yeshua

Post  Yeshua 27.09.09 16:12

I had a great time! Thank you to all who put together OP:Freedom! You did a great job and I look forward to any more events you plan.

Also...did anyone find a gray rain jacket?...it was drying on my car antenna and I think I drove off with it there, so it would have been either on the ground in the grass or on the muddy road when leaving.
    Gunny1.5
    Gunny1.5

Post  Gunny1.5 27.09.09 17:02

This weekend was amazing.

and i think that i still am part of the winning team even though i was american saturday and terrorist today lol!
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 27.09.09 17:10

I got so confused about that because i wad thinking wasnt heUS yesterday?
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 27.09.09 17:13

reconsniperga wrote:This was one of the funnest games ever. The rain yesterday afternoon sucked, and made a lot of people go home. I had to leave early unfortuently (had to get back to Columbus). I'm happy to hear that the US won.

Yes I saw that, we about ran it over; it was laying in the muddy road leading to the field

Edit: This quote was to Yeshua. Sorry for mistake.
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 27.09.09 17:18

This was a blast minus the rain, Huge props to Fallout and Admin for leading the US and Terrorist team. Huge props to Airdog for busting their a**** for setting up this game, you guys are awesome. I really feel bad for Trent; We were behind each side of the bunker (about 12 inches) and I shot him a few times (Sorry Trent). But yeah this was a awesome game and I hope to play with you guys again
    -Coby
    OP: Freedom; JG G36C and TM M4
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 27.09.09 17:20

Yeshua wrote:I had a great time! Thank you to all who put together OP:Freedom! You did a great job and I look forward to any more events you plan.

Also...did anyone find a gray rain jacket?...it was drying on my car antenna and I think I drove off with it there, so it would have been either on the ground in the grass or on the muddy road when leaving.
    What color is it?
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 27.09.09 17:21

Great game guys minus the whole rain thing. i personaly think if there wasnt rain saturdat that we would of broken 200. i had a blast thanks airdog. and its cool coby i just got a third nipple at the momet haha
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

Post  reconsniperga 27.09.09 17:22

Admin wrote:
    Yeshua wrote:I had a great time! Thank you to all who put together OP:Freedom! You did a great job and I look forward to any more events you plan.

What color is it?
    Are you serious Josh?
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 27.09.09 17:23

sniper2525 wrote:Great game guys minus the whole rain thing. i personaly think if there wasnt rain saturdat that we would of broken 200. i had a blast thanks airdog. and its cool coby i just got a third nipple at the momet haha
    Yeah sorry about that Trent, My G36 was acting like a b. The semi switched to full, I guess my finger slid across it. Good game Trent, congrats to US
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 27.09.09 17:24

ya man its k just watch that med thats all lol. Had alot of fun guys except for getting lost in the amazon rainforest
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 27.09.09 17:27

sniper2525 wrote:ya man its k just watch that med thats all lol. Had alot of fun guys except for getting lost in the amazon rainforest

Yeah I hated that the grass was so deep, it was up to my knees. I'll try to fix my selector switch on my G36 (damn JG) it really makes me mad when it switches on its own
    Yeshua
    Yeshua

Post  Yeshua 27.09.09 17:29

reconsniperga wrote:
    Admin wrote:

What color is it?
    Are you serious Josh?

Yeah I'm serious. Stupid move for me, and usually I am excellent at keeping track of things. I hurried a little too much so I could get back to my place and get school work done...

Gray rain jacket: color is gray
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 27.09.09 17:33

Yeshua wrote:
    reconsniperga wrote:
    Admin wrote:

What color is it?
    Are you serious Josh?

Yeah I'm serious. Stupid move for me, and usually I am excellent at keeping track of things. I hurried a little too much so I could get back to my place and get school work done...

Gray rain jacket: color is gray

That was the same color jacket that I saw laying in the dirt road.
    Scarface
    Scarface

Post  Scarface 27.09.09 17:44

Gunny1.5 wrote:This weekend was amazing.

and i think that i still am part of the winning team even though i was american saturday and terrorist today lol!

no you are not part of the winning team u left u are a loser stupid terrorist

all others great game and it was fun playing with all of you that came and stuck in for the long run hope to see you at the next OP

fox company did a great job one of the best squads out there saved me a coupple times and they got things done fast
    Yeshua
    Yeshua

Post  Yeshua 27.09.09 17:58

1.) I'm glad I didn't get light up by the US gunship...

2.) I had 6+ "call your hits" moments...I wish I had a plastic knife so I could have snuck up even more. This was probably the most fun for me, being sneaky and working my way up close.

3.) Did all those golden guns get stolen by the US?

4.) take more than one mag to a game like this...duh.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 27.09.09 18:02

I had a blast! Great game Airdog and Battlezone Paintball!
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Post  Blackhawk 5 27.09.09 18:09

Had a great time bein the spec op medic, I hope there will be another event like this. Excellent leadership from all the squad leaders and CO... best part on sunday where we keep the terrorists pushed up to their main. Of course we couldn't have made victory without Rhino's massive "thing".
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 27.09.09 18:11

Blackhawk 5 wrote:Had a great time bein the spec op medic, I hope there will be another event like this. Excellent leadership from all the squad leaders and CO... best part on sunday where we keep the terrorists pushed up to their main. Of course we couldn't have made victory without Rhino's massive "thing".

That thing my fellow American is called the AC-130. Haha lol! Its actually called a straffer.
    TrunkMonkey
    TrunkMonkey

Post  TrunkMonkey 27.09.09 18:12

Good game, wish the night game had worked out.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 27.09.09 18:14

HAHA LOVE THE PIC TRUNK MONKEY!
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 27.09.09 18:14

Absolutely a great game today. The rain was kinda lame but all in all it was excellent. Immortal Unit dominated, and Corpsman and his guys also did a really great job. The Jack, Kevin, and the rest of the medics were incredibly helpful and kept us going.
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Post  Blackhawk 5 27.09.09 18:15

I Saw a lot of cameras and camcorders during gametime and break, please share em... Very Happy
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 27.09.09 18:15

Yeshua wrote:1.)

3.) Did all those golden guns get stolen by the US?

Yes, US blew up our base and Cody and a few other guys came in and got them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 06.05.24 16:53