Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+28
GUNNER
Zartan72
Zero
Takfire
airsoftsniper25
Red
Corpsman
NJSC
Davey
jjmittelman
{ACE}Steve-o
#CW!!ZERO
firby911
MGA SHADOW
Electioneer
Rhino
Retherford
TrunkMonkey
Blackhawk 5
Crazy Twitch
Scarface
sniper2525
Admin
navyseal1000
Gunny1.5
Yeshua
reconsniperga
Airsoftguy238
32 posters

OP:Freedom!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

OP:Freedom! - Page 2 Empty Re: OP:Freedom!

Post  Admin 27.09.09 18:17

Awesome game. Just flat-out awesome. Terrorists, great job during the second part of Day 1. You guys were destroying us then. Honestly, if Billy wasn't able to step up for us in a big way and take it all the way to your base and blow it, we would've been in some serious trouble. BTW Billy, that was awesome. Talk about clutch.

Fox Company, good job guys. I had a lot of fun playing with you guys, and I'm trying to see if Dagger and Immortal can maybe make it down to a FL game so we can play again.

And I've got to say that that FLIR was pretty freaking sweet. Reed said you could see through some of the structures with that.
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 27.09.09 18:20

navyseal1000 wrote:
    Yeshua wrote:1.)

3.) Did all those golden guns get stolen by the US?

Yes, US blew up our base and Cody and a few other guys came in and got them.

heheheh
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Post  Blackhawk 5 27.09.09 18:23

so who was the spy?
    Gunny1.5
    Gunny1.5

Post  Gunny1.5 27.09.09 18:41

actually, during that last game today, the USF didnt steal any of our golden guns, we had three at the start and had three at the end Very Happy
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 27.09.09 18:56

Blackhawk 5 wrote:so who was the spy?
    I dunno who it was but if there was one spying on the US Josh said he would cut off their balls so they probably don't want to speak up
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 27.09.09 19:40

TrunkMonkey wrote:Good game, wish the night game had worked out.

TrunkMonkey the Avtar picture is priceless! Only a select few will understand it!
    Electioneer
    Electioneer

Post  Electioneer 27.09.09 19:48

trunkmonkey's picture is funny. Also that FLIR was awesome, I could see some guys hiding from the strafer in buildings.

Also Firby and Trunkmonkey, did you enjoy your visit to South Carolina?
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 27.09.09 19:49

Electioneer wrote:trunkmonkey's picture is funny. Also that FLIR was awesome, I could see some guys hiding from the strafer in buildings.

Yeah it was pretty funny wasnt it Reed? It was a flipping blast! The Strafer was very effective

Last edited by Rhino on 27.09.09 19:55; edited 1 time in total
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 27.09.09 19:54

LMAO NOW I GET IT!!
    Good one TMonkey
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 27.09.09 19:56

Electioneer wrote:trunkmonkey's picture is funny. Also that FLIR was awesome, I could see some guys hiding from the strafer in buildings.

Yea Corbin and Chandler how was that trip to South Carolina? What time did you guys get home haha!
    TrunkMonkey
    TrunkMonkey

Post  TrunkMonkey 27.09.09 20:14

Thats what I get for asking corbin what a sign said... rofl...

We pulled up at 11 45. Only 30 mins late. haha.... But I do like south carolina roads better than GAs.
    MGA SHADOW
    MGA SHADOW

Post  MGA SHADOW 27.09.09 21:13

Airdog thanks again for a really great OP MGA really enjoyed ourselves looking forward to the next!!!!!!
    firby911
    firby911

Post  firby911 27.09.09 21:48

Rhino wrote:

TrunkMonkey the Avtar picture is priceless! Only a select few will understand it!

lmao Laughing Shocked Laughing lol!
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 27.09.09 22:01

The game was so much fun, I know Immortal and Dagger had a lot of fun pushing a lot during the game today, cant wait for the next one!
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 27.09.09 22:23

This game was great. I hate i didnt stay for the gameplay today, but we took a majority vote and headed home early. Good job U.S.

Thanks Billy for making it out of the Killzone when terrorists had us surrounded.

Thanks Chandler for covering me numerous times.

Thanks Fox Company for just being awesome!

Thanks too all Generals, commanders, squad leaders, etc... for making this a fun Op.

last but not least.... THANKS AIRDOG! For putting on such a great event. Can't wait to do it again, maybe we will get the night game in too Wink
    jjmittelman
    jjmittelman

OP:Freedom! - Page 2 Empty Terrorism at OP FREEDOM

Post  jjmittelman 27.09.09 22:47

Day one,
    We met around 730, ready to go waiting for our commander. finally, he arrived, we were briefed and on the field by 9. We started out looking for pieces to a Scud rocket. we found them and then started looking for the helicopter pieces. that is about the time i started concentrating on getting some kills. I fought my way past the factory and found 2 pieces by serendipity. perplexed by this, i began searching for more. After several hours of fighting, my AK stopped working and my sniper rifle was being borrowed. I decided to do what any good terrorist would do and strap a claymore to my stomach. I followed another group through the fight, waiting for an opportunity to blow myself up. WE fought our way past the white car and into the field next to the enemy base. i broke off from the group to see if i could make it to the base before i got shot. I walked in w/ a group of dead Americans, surprised by the lack of defense. After getting a sweet knife kill, i took the base hostage. Unfortunately, our commander never told us we could destroy the base by walking into it and saying base is blown. As i was waiting to blow everyone up at the re spawn, an American group rushed down the hill and rescued their team. I was dead. I walked up the hill to respawn and try again. This next time i came from a different side and made it 100 yards from their base when i was killed, right after being shot, it was lunch time. I fixed my AK and ate. After, we redeployed, we fought hard and made up a few thousand points with several base blows and a general kill. The game was called due to rain and we slept.

Day two,
    Sucked. We got pinned at our base, my Ak was acting up again, and we lost. end of story.
    Davey
    Davey

OP:Freedom! - Page 2 Empty Nice

Post  Davey 27.09.09 22:54

Absolutely awesome operation guys. My first real op with more than 20 people...great fun, everyone on US was incredibly friendly and an overall good team. Go US (and Fox Company!)

Edit: Long live that lodge. I think that fox with the spoon in the ear needs to be our team logo ASAP.

Last edited by Davey on 27.09.09 22:58; edited 1 time in total
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 27.09.09 22:55

Man I wish I could have made it.
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 27.09.09 22:56

Davey wrote:Absolutely awesome operation guys. My first real op with more than 20 people...great fun, everyone on US was incredibly friendly and an overall good team. Go US (and Fox Company!)

We had an awesome time putting it on for you guys! Thanks for making the long drive from Florida just for our game! We look forward to seeing you guys at another OP soon. If we at the Airdog store can do anything for you guys let us know!
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 27.09.09 23:08

I was in the killbox when Fox company came down the hill and took you out. haha. My brother and I were the guys that took you out the second time. You asked "how far was i from base"? You were too close Wink
    Corpsman
    Corpsman

Post  Corpsman 27.09.09 23:35

TrunkMonkey: It made my morning, to roll over and have that monstrosity staring me in the face.

Gentleman, this was the most fun i've had in a long time. It was great getting to meet the excellent guys playing , and blow some of the others away. All of Fox Company had an outstanding time, and we are definitely pushing hard to make it to the next Airdog Op. A beautiful first Op for most of my guys.

Admin: It was great getting to meet you. Much respect for leading the US and making it an entirely enjoyable experience.

Airdog: Keep it up. You've definitely got us hooked, rain or shine.

Twitch: Good meeting you and the others of IC, good times in Base 6.

Steve-O and the gents' of Alpha and Bravo: It was great working with you all. We've made a lot of new friends, and look forward to playing with you again soon.

All you bloody terrorists: Much respect for the second game on Saturday. I can't say being pinned at our HQ for two hours was our most shining moment, but we definitely deserved it for the stomping we'd given you up to that point. A great fight all around.

Dagger and Immortal Casualties: You're welcome to drop on by any time you can, we'd love to get a chance to play aside you again.

We'll be in touch.

Corpsman, Fox Company
    Red

OP:Freedom! - Page 2 Empty FOX COMPANY - Awesome game

Post  Red 28.09.09 0:41

I repeat, awesome game. I have never been involved in a game of that size or scope and I have to say, it was amazing. I had a blast playing with all you U.S. guys, lets do it again soon!

-Red (FOX COMPANY)
    airsoftsniper25
    airsoftsniper25

Post  airsoftsniper25 28.09.09 10:58

This was an excellent game, just an overall great experience. I got to meet a lot of new people including Stevo. The friday night camping was "interesting", Reeds B.A.T. was about to collapse on us in the middle of the night ( good call twitch by getting us out of there lol! ) I have also been taught to never trust anyone on Dagger unit with directions, we couldn't even make it to the cabin haha. but, deciding to go to a hotel was a good decision. Hot showers felt awesome along with pizza =]. sleeping in the same rooms with twitch, admin, reed, cody, and david was another "interesting" experience but we all had a lot of fun.

the games were intense, it was fun leading a squad up to the terrorist base and blowing it even though we got destroyed by the helo soon after Sad. The radio chatter was awesome! The US did a great job staying in touch with one another and knowing our objectives. Props to josh for being our general and doing an awesome job ( GET THE F*****G RPG!!!!!! LMAO) Good job terrorists for being great competetion, you guys didn't make anything easy.

good job airdog staff for putting this game together, you guys had some awesome props and great objectives to follow. The thermal imaging was sweet even though i didn't get to use it Crying or Very sad
    Takfire
    Takfire

OP:Freedom! - Page 2 Empty Awesome Game!

Post  Takfire 28.09.09 11:21

Thanks guys for coming out to OP: FREEDOM.
    This was the initial launch for AIRDOG SPEC OPS at Battlezone PB!
    Although the weather was wet, the player participation was awesome. I suspect the numbers would have been doubled if rain was not in the forecast.

There was alot of stand up game play and the missions were executed well by both Generals.
    On behalf of AIRDOG, we hope the players enjoyed the missions and props that were prepared for the game.
    We actually deployed only 75% of the missions and props that were written for the game!

Some quick highlights from the game in no particular order.....

1) Terrorist General kill in the first morning session of the OP.
    2) Intense fire fight at USHQ after Terrorists deployed a 3 prong attack.
    3) Helo meets AC-130 in the creek area....both aircraft destroyed by enemy rockets.
    4) FLIR deployment on Sun.
    5) US Forces assault on Kellifar on Sun. AM and destroying the SCUD. This was an intense battle for control of the town.
    6) AC-130 gunship meets RPG (Gunner) on Sun AM.
    7) Players fleeing from aircraft in flight (Helo, AC-130).
    Cool Friday night entertainment (movie night and the knife fight)
    9) Jason and Leather face sightings at the hunting lodge.
    10) Cowboy completing the bonus, solo mission objective on Sat. PM (no points, but a big round of applause on Sun AM). Wink

Congratulations to "Arch Angel" from MGA for winning the Echo1 M4 XP give away.
    Congratulations to the other awards at the game.

USF MVT: Fox Company
    USF MVP: B. Elliot (Dagger)

Terrorist MVT: ARAD
    Terrorist MVP: Shadow (MGA)

Unfortunately, I was not able to document the event with as many photos and videos as I wanted.
    Zartan and I were tied up as master refs and were busy handling the communication on multiple radio channels.
    Please send me any photos or videos you would like to share from OP: FREEDOM.
    You can PM me on the forum for the best way to transmit photo and video information.

Thanks to all the player refs that helped out! (ARAD, IC, GDAS, MGA, etc..)
    Thanks again guys and stay tuned for the next AIRDOG SPEC OPS event.

Last edited by Takfire on 28.09.09 12:45; edited 1 time in total
    Zero
    Zero

Post  Zero 28.09.09 11:28

Yo Tak, You got the MVT's switched up.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 06.05.24 10:11