Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+28
GUNNER
Zartan72
Zero
Takfire
airsoftsniper25
Red
Corpsman
NJSC
Davey
jjmittelman
{ACE}Steve-o
#CW!!ZERO
firby911
MGA SHADOW
Electioneer
Rhino
Retherford
TrunkMonkey
Blackhawk 5
Crazy Twitch
Scarface
sniper2525
Admin
navyseal1000
Gunny1.5
Yeshua
reconsniperga
Airsoftguy238
32 posters

OP:Freedom!

Corpsman
    Corpsman

OP:Freedom! - Page 3 Empty Re: OP:Freedom!

Post  Corpsman 28.09.09 11:46

Zero wrote:Yo Tak, You got the MVT's switched up.

I was going to feel pretty bad if it was my own team we were lighting up all weekend. Wink

-Corpsman, Fox Company
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 28.09.09 12:22

Takfire wrote:1) Terrorist General kill in the first morning session of the OP.
    3) Helo meets AC-130 in the creek area....both aircraft destroyed by enemy rockets.

Nyes, and nyes, me and Trent had the best plan to kill the general, I just cant believe it worked.
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 28.09.09 12:46

Thanks guys!
    Water on the brain from this weekend.
    Post corrected.
    Davey
    Davey

Post  Davey 28.09.09 15:11

No worries. I think some of us are still drying off anyways.

As previously stated though, pictures or videos are welcome! I know I saw at least three or four guys running around with video cameras. I'd like to see some of the action on other parts of the field via pictures
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

Post  Zartan72 28.09.09 19:09

Combatants,
    Thank all you players for coming out and slinging some plastic and hanging at OP:Freedom!Despite the weather we managed to have an EPIC airsoft scenario.Our apologies for cancelling the night play,but with the monsoon like rain we were left no other options.
    The Generals did an amazing job commanding their forces and utilizing their perks!The numerous base blows were so intense and really kept the Generals attentive the entire scenario.Fallout and Josh,you guys really showed great skill on the battlefield.Thank both you for your passion for the sport!
    There was so much tactical gameplay by all teams and players.From a Ref point of view the radio communication was on point.Both teams utilized strong communication and kept the battlfield active throughout the OP,great job players!!
    We are moving forward with scenario airsoft and used OP:Freedom to launch AIRDOG Spec OPs.We will continue to produce MILSIM airsoft scenarios!!
    Thank you players for a great time....
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 28.09.09 19:41

Zartan72 wrote:Combatants,
    Thank all you players for coming out and slinging some plastic and hanging at OP:Freedom!Despite the weather we managed to have an EPIC airsoft scenario.Our apologies for cancelling the night play,but with the monsoon like rain we were left no other options.
    The Generals did an amazing job commanding their forces and utilizing their perks!The numerous base blows were so intense and really kept the Generals attentive the entire scenario.Fallout and Josh,you guys really showed great skill on the battlefield.Thank both you for your passion for the sport!
    There was so much tactical gameplay by all teams and players.From a Ref point of view the radio communication was on point.Both teams utilized strong communication and kept the battlfield active throughout the OP,great job players!!
    We are moving forward with scenario airsoft and used OP:Freedom to launch AIRDOG Spec OPs.We will continue to produce MILSIM airsoft scenarios!!
    Thank you players for a great time....

No problem man, call us out anytime, we will be ready; rain or no rain.
    -Coby
    GUNNER
    GUNNER

OP:Freedom! - Page 3 Empty Thanks to all who played and helped with OP

Post  GUNNER 29.09.09 1:04

I wanted to thank all of you who played and help this weekend. I really enjoyed this weekend. Sorry about the weather, I put a call in and mother nature and said she will try to plan better for the next game.lol. I look forward to MANY more games with AIRDOG and playing against and with all the great teams and players that airsoft has to offer. If you ever have a chance come check out one of our paintball games. You can always call or email me anytime.
    GUNNER
    706-614-5834
    BANE1129@aol.com
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

OP:Freedom! - Page 3 Empty Props to Gunner!!

Post  Zartan72 29.09.09 13:52

Battlezone PB is by far the most intense battlegrounds that I have experienced!There are so many variations in terrain and structures that it incorporates the intensity that will provide many more AIRDOG Spec OP scenarios.
    Gunner truly provided the sickest tools for both sides(Thermal Imaging)to run throughout the scenario,not to mention the scare tacticts he deployed with RPG.Gunner has designed a sweet field and we will reach out to the Airsoft community to experience this battlefield....
    Thanks Gunner!!
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 29.09.09 15:52

Zartan72 wrote:Battlezone PB is by far the most intense battlegrounds that I have experienced!There are so many variations in terrain and structures that it incorporates the intensity that will provide many more AIRDOG Spec OP scenarios.
    Gunner truly provided the sickest tools for both sides(Thermal Imaging)to run throughout the scenario,not to mention the scare tacticts he deployed with RPG.Gunner has designed a sweet field and we will reach out to the Airsoft community to experience this battlefield....
    Thanks Gunner!!

I 2nd that! Josh was screaming KILL THE $#($*# RPG!!! When Gunner was trying to blow up base 9. Good times.
    MGA SHADOW
    MGA SHADOW

Post  MGA SHADOW 29.09.09 16:29

Videos are up @ Op: Freedom VideosPics coming soon
    Blaze
    Blaze

Post  Blaze 29.09.09 17:08

Ah man great game its to much to say about this game! It was great playing on the terroist side there was some awesome plays, GREAT GAME guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 29.09.09 19:21

sniper2525 wrote:Great game guys minus the whole rain thing. i personaly think if there wasnt rain saturdat that we would of broken 200.
    So what was the total head count?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 29.09.09 20:14

Q-bald wrote:
    sniper2525 wrote:Great game guys minus the whole rain thing. i personaly think if there wasnt rain saturdat that we would of broken 200.
    IIRC, it was around 100.
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 29.09.09 20:16

Admin wrote:
    Q-bald wrote:
    IIRC, it was around 100.

Yea I guess the rain did screw things up a bit
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 29.09.09 20:17

Q-bald wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    Q-bald wrote:
    IIRC, it was around 100.

It did; When I was leaving to go back to my totel, I counted atleast 25+ or - people leaving
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 29.09.09 20:21

Q-bald wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    Q-bald wrote:
    IIRC, it was around 100.

Yeah. But I didn't even notice that the numbers were low due to everything else that was awesome. Maybe it was that only having about 50 per team allowed for a lot of movement, maybe it just allowed me to not have so many guys I had to keep track of.
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 29.09.09 20:23

Admin wrote:
    Q-bald wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    Q-bald wrote:
    IIRC, it was around 100.

Yeah. But I didn't even notice that the numbers were low due to everything else that was awesome. Maybe it was that only having about 50 per team allowed for a lot of movement, maybe it just allowed me to not have so many guys I had to keep track of.

Yeah I bet it left alot easier for Josh to lead the US without a (A) load of people
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 29.09.09 20:27

the radio chatter during the game was great. it was so cool hearing all the different fire fights, radio communication deffinately was key in the game, cant wait for airdogs next op they deff throw the best games in GA!!
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 29.09.09 20:28

sniper2525 wrote:the radio chatter during the game was great. it was so cool hearing all the different fire fights, radio communication deffinately was key in the game, cant wait for airdogs next op they deff throw the best games in GA!!

I had a walkie at my table that Airdog lost and we had it on and about everybody was cussing like crazy; Admin: Hey guys hows is everything going at your spot?
    Dude on walkie: WERE FKED!
    ''GIMME SOME HELP GOD D*****!!!''
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 29.09.09 20:30

welcome to combat
    BigD

Post  BigD 29.09.09 20:30

navyseal1000 wrote:
    sniper2525 wrote:the radio chatter during the game was great. it was so cool hearing all the different fire fights, radio communication deffinately was key in the game, cant wait for airdogs next op they deff throw the best games in GA!!

I had a walkie at my table that Airdog lost and we had it on and about everybody was cussing like crazy; Admin: Hey guys hows is everything going at your spot?

probably base 10 towards the end of game 1 or factory somewhere around midmorning
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 29.09.09 20:34

sniper2525 wrote:welcome to combat

Yeah dude, I do that alot when we are in heavy fire. Cowboy from PWNY at OCD was cussing like crazy; I was beside him and he yelled out ''DIE YOU MOTHER FKERS'' right in front of Tak Laughing
    pope
    pope

Post  pope 29.09.09 20:55

navyseal1000 wrote:

I remember pulling a single man assault on US base early saturday, one defender was out in a trench and someone called out from the base asking how he was doing and he just yelled "NOT GOOD!!!!!!" I had to stop shooting to laugh.
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Post  Blackhawk 5 29.09.09 21:15

admins yelling RPG approaching base 9 nearly gave our position away by the cars Wink

got to get me a headset so the whole field cant hear my comms.

Game 1 factory got us major pinned down. Eventually all 4 corners when you stick ur head up, will be shot. I had the disadvantage when my battery died right as a guy came in and went full auto on us all.

Also LACK OF SMOKES...we could consider bringing airdog approved smoke grenades, y

Last edited by Blackhawk 5 on 29.09.09 21:18; edited 1 time in total
    pope
    pope

Post  pope 29.09.09 21:17

Blackhawk 5 wrote:admins yelling RPG approaching base 9 nearly gave our position away by the cars Wink

got to get me a headset so the whole field cant hear my comms.

Game 1 factory got us major pinned down. Eventually all 4 corners when you stick ur head up, will be shot. I had the disadvantage when my battery died right as a guy came in and went full auto on us all.

one of the other 8 guys had enough battery left to pop me though Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 06.05.24 21:11