Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

3 posters

Masada Battery

Silent_Option
    Silent_Option

Masada Battery Empty Masada Battery

Post  Silent_Option 18.04.11 13:13

Trying to figure out which battery to get for my newly acquired masada. Any masada owners or just experienced players have any suggestions? Really just looking for what type, nunchuck, mini, tri-plate? Want to get the most battery that can fit in the hadngaurd.

I would like to get a 7.4 or 11.1 lipo for it with plans of adding one of reeds mosfets, and a turbo motor and air seal nozzle later on.

Looking for it to be a solid gun with around 18 to 20 rps, and don't want to put a peq or battery bag on the front and take away form the sexyness that is the Masada.

Just an example\/\/\/
    http://www.airsoftatlanta.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=31700&CartID=3
    ownage1
    ownage1

Masada Battery Empty Re: Masada Battery

Post  ownage1 18.04.11 13:37

any regular configured 8.4v will fit, so any 7.4lipo that is the same size an 8.4v nihm will fit. i recommend this one http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=11904 . idk about nunchuck. it seems like it would fit around the barrel but i cant be sure. you shouldve told me you where looking for a lipo when we traded glock mags, i have an extra 7.4
    Silent_Option
    Silent_Option

Post  Silent_Option 18.04.11 13:45

crap! Well i need to go back over that way soon, so save it for me. assuming it will fit and reasonably priced (which it usually is from u)
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 18.04.11 13:50

I run both 11.1v Flightmax 1500 and turnigy 1600 in my masada, they fit perfectly and leave plenty of room for my mosfet.
    Silent_Option
    Silent_Option

Post  Silent_Option 18.04.11 13:53

#CW!!ZERO wrote:I run both 11.1v Flightmax 1500 and turnigy 1600 in my masada, they fit perfectly and leave plenty of room for my mosfet.

so u run the one I linked, with no space issues? Did you remove the quick swap ring to accomplish that? I'm going to take it out anyway, but I'm just curious.

Also is that masada rps with a 11.1v with stock internals?
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 18.04.11 14:01

Silent_Option wrote:
    #CW!!ZERO wrote:I run both 11.1v Flightmax 1500 and turnigy 1600 in my masada, they fit perfectly and leave plenty of room for my mosfet.

so u run the one I linked, with no space issues? Did you remove the quick swap ring to accomplish that? I'm going to take it out anyway, but I'm just curious.

I never said tenergy, the lipo you linked is garbage. I would highly UNrecommend that lipo. I dont get the broken up lipos, mine are one solid block. and what quick swap ring? but my masada has 13.52.1 ratio gears, they are shs super high speed gears. I run a turbo and mosfet and I did audicity and it did 32 rps.
    Silent_Option
    Silent_Option

Post  Silent_Option 18.04.11 14:08

#CW!!ZERO wrote:
    Silent_Option wrote:

I never said tenergy, the lipo you linked is garbage. I would highly UNrecommend that lipo. I dont get the broken up lipos, mine are one solid block. and what quick swap ring? but my masada has 13.52.1 ratio gears, they are shs super high speed gears. I run a turbo and mosfet and I did audicity and it did 32 rps.

My bad, I thought maybe your spell check changed it to turnigy. I'm not familiar with the different battery makers. Thanks for the info.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 14:35