Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

4 posters

a&k masada ROF

Asia7th
    Asia7th

a&k masada ROF Empty a&k masada ROF

Post  Asia7th 17.07.11 23:07

i have heard that the masada has a very slow ROF...are there any internal upgrades that can bump up the ROF a bit?
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

a&k masada ROF Empty Re: a&k masada ROF

Post  NJSC 17.07.11 23:52

Yes. I'm not an expert on masadas but a lipo with a turbo motor will up the rof quite a bit.
    HavenUnitOctopus

Post  HavenUnitOctopus 18.07.11 0:09

Yes but if u are to throw a turbo motor in there u will be replacing pistons and u will run the risk of stripping gears o and u will need a mosfet, but for a reliable rof I personally recommend a magnum motor, m120 spring, and a AB mosfet. Yes I do know that's a run-on,or incorrect use of compound words or something like that lol.
    Edit:or just use a mosfet and lipo
    surefire pigeon
    surefire pigeon

Post  surefire pigeon 22.07.11 13:39

The stock gears and I think the piston will hold up fine provided that you correct aoe and shim. An shs turbo for 25$ ( which is the EXACT same as the matrix turbo) will get you 25 on a decent 7,4 and and closer to 40 a second on a powerful 11.1 and good electrical system. ie aws MOSFET which is 10$. I would not use an ab MOSFET if you will be using full auto a lot.

Source - the magnum is in my m16 doing 35 rps and the turbo will be much faster.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 18:52