Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

3 posters

flash mag info

G force
    G force

flash mag info Empty flash mag info

Post  G force 21.04.11 10:35

Crazy Twitch, I know you were useing the new Flash Mags at GA/SC game. I was wondering how they worked out for you. do you think they where worth the money? It seems like they would break after some use. Do you think they will hold up? I need to get some more mags a thought those would be nice for some hi-caps. Any body eles useing these?http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=23_56_439&products_id=33418
    Silent_Option
    Silent_Option

flash mag info Empty Re: flash mag info

Post  Silent_Option 21.04.11 10:37

I actually ordered a couple of these to replace my hi-cap back-ups, don't have them yet but they area great idea.
    xyzpdq0121
    xyzpdq0121

Post  xyzpdq0121 21.04.11 12:06

John (Schuft) on AARP uses them and he loves them... I tried one once when I needed some ammo from him and it was kind of nice. 10 pulls of the cord and you do not have to wind again, or so they claim. He warned me not to pull the cord out too far because he said that he broke one that way (I think that is what he said). Anyways, you might want to ask him too how he feels about them or the pros and the cons of them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.04.24 13:20