Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+5
Admin
-a|ex
poopdaddy
Crazy Twitch
GUNNER
9 posters

We have a game coming to Battlezone soon in Sept.

GUNNER
    GUNNER

We have a game coming to Battlezone soon in Sept.  Empty We have a game coming to Battlezone soon in Sept.

Post  GUNNER 31.07.11 22:56

Just getting all you guys ready for the 24 hour OP of 2011. NAM 2011 that will be at Battlezone's new location this Sept 24-25. And it will produced by Airdog Airsoft. So when more info come this way we will get it out to you. You can come check the field out and if not Friday before the game the restrauant and Bar will be open So come early and stagger later.LOL. Just kidding. I look forward to seeing you all again soon and I am sure you will enjoy the 165 acres of combat terrian and the good news is we have van and/or bus transports and a few other surprises. If you have any questions just give me a call 706-614-5834 and I will talk to you later.
    GUNNER
    Crazy Twitch

We have a game coming to Battlezone soon in Sept.  Empty Re: We have a game coming to Battlezone soon in Sept.

Post  Crazy Twitch 01.08.11 0:04

Sounds awesome! Can I get the address of the field? I wanna see how far its going to be from my college. Thanks
    GUNNER
    GUNNER

We have a game coming to Battlezone soon in Sept.  Empty Battlezone Paintball's Address

Post  GUNNER 01.08.11 1:02

3477 King Hall Mill Rd. Bowman, Ga 30624
    You can check us out on facebook as well under battlezone paintball
    If you want to come check us out you can call me 706-514-5834
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

We have a game coming to Battlezone soon in Sept.  Empty Re: We have a game coming to Battlezone soon in Sept.

Post  poopdaddy 01.08.11 13:55

looking forward to it
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 01.08.11 15:13

awesome...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 01.08.11 20:23

Is this the same location that OP Freedom and OP: OG were held at? I heard a rumor that you had moved...

And I hope and pray I don't have drill that weekend!
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 01.08.11 21:54

Admin wrote:Is this the same location that OP Freedom and OP: OG were held at? I heard a rumor that you had moved...

And I hope and pray I don't have drill that weekend!

new location, Jack its farther away than the last field
    GUNNER
    GUNNER

Post  GUNNER 02.08.11 16:04

We are not that far. We are about 20 mins from the old field and 35 from athens, ga. If that give you a idea of how far. You guys should come up this weekend and play, camp and hangout at the restrauant and bar. And if you want to stay in the cabins let me know and you can rent them out this weekend. They sleep 6 are are 65 a night. A lot nicer than the delervience cabin at the old field.LOL. These have shower and bathroom and central heating and air. Jst give me a call. 706-614-5834
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 02.08.11 17:47

GUNNER wrote:We are not that far. We are about 20 mins from the old field and 35 from athens, ga. If that give you a idea of how far. You guys should come up this weekend and play, camp and hangout at the restrauant and bar. And if you want to stay in the cabins let me know and you can rent them out this weekend. They sleep 6 are are 65 a night. A lot nicer than the delervience cabin at the old field.LOL. These have shower and bathroom and central heating and air. Jst give me a call. 706-614-5834

put me down for one at nam 2011
    i will have the fam with me
    ??do they have wi-fi,the wife wants to know?
    GUNNER
    GUNNER

Post  GUNNER 02.08.11 23:03

no wifi, but there is wifi 4 miles up the rd at the coffee house. Just contact me closer to the event and i will help u get in touch with the right people.look forward to seeing u guys soon.
    jolio1994
    jolio1994

Post  jolio1994 02.08.11 23:30

whats the fps limit of oh say... an m60? Its not like im going to be running and gunning... (is 450 too much)
    GUNNER
    GUNNER

Post  GUNNER 03.08.11 0:48

not sure. have to wait and see what airdog says. i will find out and post for you
    Blaze
    Blaze

Post  Blaze 03.08.11 2:30

420 is the highest for full auto And 550 is the hightest for semi automatic (in fps)
    GUNNER
    GUNNER

We have a game coming to Battlezone soon in Sept.  Empty more info on the game

Post  GUNNER 08.08.11 0:10

The game will be $35 dollars if you pre reg and $40 at the door. This is a 24 HR OP with day and night missions. We are planning for play to start around 10AM Sat. morning. You are welcome to come in on Friday Sept. 23 at noon and set up your camp site. The Vietcong and the US will have their seperate campsites. Or you can camp at the proshop. And we are setting the field up so it will feel like you are in the bush in Vietnam.lol. More info will follow and Airdog will have the prereg up on their site soon with storyline and Artwork. If you have any questions just let me know. 706-614-5834
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 08.08.11 7:27

what will the uniform requirements be for this?
    GUNNER
    GUNNER

Post  GUNNER 08.08.11 9:30

working on this as we speak
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 09.08.11 22:05

went up on sunday with the airdog crew
    this will be a great place to play
    hills,valleys,under brush,trails,roads,bases,and bunkers
    as close as you can get to a jungle in ga
    i am looking forward to this one even more
    gunner great to meet you
    great field

poop
    GUNNER
    GUNNER

Post  GUNNER 09.08.11 23:13

glad to meet you and glad you like the field. There will be alot more by the next time you come up. Bring your guys and play a little next time to try the field out.
    GUNNER
    GUNNER

We have a game coming to Battlezone soon in Sept.  Empty new thred is OP: VENOM

Post  GUNNER 10.08.11 11:23

For more information about the event please read the thread OP: VENOM. I look forward to seeing you all at the field. You are all welcome to come scout the field before the game. $10 to play all day. Bring your own BBS and guns and have fun in the Ga jungle.lol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.03.24 16:42