Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+7
{ACE}Steve-o
ownage1
poopdaddy
superchrisguy
Jaguar12airsoft
NJSC
GUNNER
11 posters

$10 to play airsoft at battlezone paintball

GUNNER
    GUNNER

$10 to play airsoft at battlezone paintball Empty $10 to play airsoft at battlezone paintball

Post  GUNNER 10.05.11 20:46

i am working on the gear and bb's but until then. Come to the field and play on 165 acres for only $10 ALL DAY. We will be hosting several AirdogAirsoft Ops at the field. Where each team will get to play with fleer or thermal units to help in your victory plus a few more surprises. You can play airsoft or paintball 7 days a week just email at BANE1129@aol.com or message me here or call 706-614-5834, Which ever u prefer or is easier.lol. We have 200+ foot tall hill tops, 20 foot deep creek beds and what you would call trenches. Roads and trails that stretch over the entire terrian. Thick forrest with trails, river flats, under brush with trails. urban areas, forts, outpost and these are just to name a few. The restrauant serves everything from steaks to hamburgers. the cabins have central heating and air with hot showers and sleeps 6 people per cabin, with fire pits. When you are done the bar is open everyday and on Fridays and Saturdays they will be concerts or Karaoke. And we are building frisbee golf courses and I am working on some ranges for the future. You will have a great time at one of the BIggest and Best fields in the South.
    www.battlezonepb.com
    BANE1129@aol.com
    facebook look up battlezone paintball
    706-614-5834

Last edited by GUNNER on 11.05.11 0:04; edited 1 time in total
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

$10 to play airsoft at battlezone paintball Empty Re: $10 to play airsoft at battlezone paintball

Post  NJSC 10.05.11 20:55

CCW has 6 square miles on their field which is 3840 acres. So your statement about being the biggest field in the south is incorrect.
    GUNNER
    GUNNER

$10 to play airsoft at battlezone paintball Empty Re: $10 to play airsoft at battlezone paintball

Post  GUNNER 10.05.11 21:29

where is this field at???
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 10.05.11 21:33

GUNNER
    GUNNER

Post  GUNNER 10.05.11 21:39

Well lets see i 165 acres open plus camping. Then whenever i want to open i have actually 3 miles on the right side of the river and 3 miles on the left side and a additional 55 acres across the road.SOOO, i can give them a run for their money and if you want to get technical, here ya go.Largest PAINTBALL field in the south. There everyone is happy.LOL.
    Jaguar12airsoft
    Jaguar12airsoft

Post  Jaguar12airsoft 10.05.11 21:45

GUNNER wrote:Well lets see i 165 acres open plus camping. Then whenever i want to open i have actually 3 miles on the right side of the river and 3 miles on the left side and a additional 55 acres across the road.SOOO, i can give them a run for their money and if you want to get technical, here ya go.Largest PAINTBALL field in the south. There everyone is happy.LOL.

It'll probably be a while before someone breaks our record of 6 six miles lol. Not to mention trying to compete with the different terrains we have here.

Best of luck to you though bud Smile
    GUNNER
    GUNNER

Post  GUNNER 10.05.11 21:53

I also have so amazing terrian. But everyone has to have a BIGGER ONE.LMAO. But for all you players, come out to the largest field and a great field and just have some fun for $10 plus free camping.And We have cabins, restrauant and a bar and when you get done playing we also have kayaking. That is what i wanted to relay to everyone so I look forward to seeing you all at the field soon.
    Jaguar12airsoft
    Jaguar12airsoft

Post  Jaguar12airsoft 10.05.11 22:00

Im not bragging, im just stating facts, CCW is one of, if not, THE biggest in one in GA so far.

Thats not the point here though.

Some advice i can offer to you is:

list the date and time for this event
    Tell us a location.
    what makes this place special beside it just 10 bucks to play?
    food?

Simple information that'll help players decide if they want to come or not within the first 10 seconds of reading this post.

having people call you is quite simply- too much work.

superchrisguy
    superchrisguy

Post  superchrisguy 10.05.11 22:16

I LOVE Battlezone! The home of the some of the greatest OPs I have ever played.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 10.05.11 22:17

It's a different field.
    and to play you must bring us a SHRUBBERY!
    Jaguar12airsoft
    Jaguar12airsoft

Post  Jaguar12airsoft 10.05.11 22:18

Just dug up a bit of dirt.

You also have a website.

Gotta let everyone know these things!

Sure you may have your regulars that know what youre talking about, BUT, for people like me who just found out about you- you should have basic information about your field in each thread you start. Your place looks pretty sweet, but i almost didnt give a rats *** about it cause I thought this was just some silly random post by a 13 year old.

Hope you see where im coming from. Might have to swing up and check you guys out some day.

GUNNER
    GUNNER

Post  GUNNER 10.05.11 22:26

LOL. No i went through puberty a little while ago.LMAO. And I see where you are coming from.lol. Hear you go, i hope this helps.... We will be hosting several AirdogAirsoft Ops at the field. Where each team will get to play with fleer or thermal units to help in your victory plus a few more surprises. You can play airsoft or paintball 7 days a week just email at BANE1129@aol.com or message me here or call 706-614-5834, Which ever u prefer or is easier.lol. We have 200+ foot tall hill tops, 20 foot deep creek beds and what you would call trenches. Roads and trails that stretch over the entire terrian. Thick forrest with trails, river flats, under brush with trails. urban areas, forts, outpost and these are just to name a few. The restrauant serves everything from steaks to hamburgers. the cabins have central heating and air with hot showers and sleeps 6 people per cabin, with fire pits. When you are done the bar is open everyday and on Fridays and Saturdays they will be concerts or Karaoke. And we are building frisbee golf courses and I am working on some ranges for the future. You will have a great time at one of the BIggest and Best fields in the South.
    www.battlezonepb.com

Whatcha Think?
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 10.05.11 22:29

no peeing contest!!!!!!!!!
    i think as soon as a jogger gets shot at ccw it will be over and it will hurt airsoft.....
    i read up on ccw and it looks cool.that said the chance you will happen on people out for a walk in the park makes me stay away.best of luck jag12 but don't tell someone how to promote there stuff
    i have looked at the battle zone pics and they have the park beat hands down. if you play at BZyou play at a field
    ccw seems to be a group of players on public and private land.the private is good--the public is bad.......
    the hold your fire cause a civy is near will be the start of some major crap for ga airsoft..
    superchrisguy
    superchrisguy

Post  superchrisguy 10.05.11 22:35

NJSC wrote:
    you must bring us a SHRUBBERY!

Shrubberies are my trade. I am a shrubber, my name is Chris the Shrubber, I arrange, design, and sell shrubberies.
    Jaguar12airsoft
    Jaguar12airsoft

Post  Jaguar12airsoft 10.05.11 22:51

poopdaddy wrote:no peeing contest!!!!!!!!!
    i think as soon as a jogger gets shot at ccw it will be over and it will hurt airsoft.....
    i read up on ccw and it looks cool.that said the chance you will happen on people out for a walk in the park makes me stay away.best of luck jag12 but don't tell someone how to promote there stuff
    i have looked at the battle zone pics and they have the park beat hands down. if you play at BZyou play at a field
    ccw seems to be a group of players on public and private land.the private is good--the public is bad.......
    the hold your fire cause a civy is near will be the start of some major crap for ga airsoft..

Private property or not, with such a large area- its impossible to keep outsiders from not strolling through when they shouldnt be in the field. Since we've opened up (august 2010), we havent had anyone who shouldnt be on the field come strolling through.

Our rules on civilians being in the area is a safeguard to ensure players know what to do in the event that happens. Its called Civilians on Battlefield. It happens. Airsoft or Real War. That could happen at any field that is OR inst fenced in. For example- horse and their riders walking through Georgetown mid game.

I also didnt say that this was at all public property- if so, please let me know where you read that. This is private Property. Not public land.

End of discussion of this subject on this post- if you'd like to continue on- shoot me a PM.

Jaguar12airsoft
    Jaguar12airsoft

Post  Jaguar12airsoft 10.05.11 22:54

GUNNER wrote:LOL. No i went through puberty a little while ago.LMAO. And I see where you are coming from.lol. Hear you go, i hope this helps.... We will be hosting several AirdogAirsoft Ops at the field. Where each team will get to play with fleer or thermal units to help in your victory plus a few more surprises. You can play airsoft or paintball 7 days a week just email at BANE1129@aol.com or message me here or call 706-614-5834, Which ever u prefer or is easier.lol. We have 200+ foot tall hill tops, 20 foot deep creek beds and what you would call trenches. Roads and trails that stretch over the entire terrian. Thick forrest with trails, river flats, under brush with trails. urban areas, forts, outpost and these are just to name a few. The restrauant serves everything from steaks to hamburgers. the cabins have central heating and air with hot showers and sleeps 6 people per cabin, with fire pits. When you are done the bar is open everyday and on Fridays and Saturdays they will be concerts or Karaoke. And we are building frisbee golf courses and I am working on some ranges for the future. You will have a great time at one of the BIggest and Best fields in the South.
    www.battlezonepb.com

Whatcha Think?

Sounds pretty good to me! Hook line and sinker
    ownage1
    ownage1

Post  ownage1 10.05.11 23:55

stop making this field sound so appealing or i might just go!! Razz
    are there enough kayaks for my airsoft guns to have a ride?

(just in case you haven't been annoyed enough about your info, if you could edit your first post to have your address and website, it would make it much easier for me to find your info. thanks!!! your field sounds awesome!
    p.s. i found a typo in your rules that is funny "profanity, name-calling, or slurs against anyone’s race, religion, or family members and friends will be tolerated."
    GUNNER
    GUNNER

Post  GUNNER 11.05.11 0:02

i role that way.lol. thanks i will get them to fix that. and i wuill put info on first post.lol. thanks
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 11.05.11 0:18

Jaguar12airsoft wrote:
    Our rules on civilians being in the area is a safeguard to ensure players know what to do in the event that happens. Its called Civilians on Battlefield.

Civilians as opposed too?? More civilians playing airsoft? Laughing

Anyways, I will have to check out the new field bz has lined up! Probably won't happen until i return from training, however i know what ya'll have thrown at us in the past. Good ops and a great field. Looking forward to seeing whats next.
    Jaguar12airsoft
    Jaguar12airsoft

Post  Jaguar12airsoft 11.05.11 0:27

{ACE}Steve-o wrote:
    Jaguar12airsoft wrote:
    Our rules on civilians being in the area is a safeguard to ensure players know what to do in the event that happens. Its called Civilians on Battlefield.

Civilians as opposed too?? More civilians playing airsoft? Laughing

Anyways, I will have to check out the new field bz has lined up! Probably won't happen until i return from training, however i know what ya'll have thrown at us in the past. Good ops and a great field. Looking forward to seeing whats next.

Pretty much, lol. I think you get what I mean.
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 11.05.11 0:48

2 hours 24 minutes from me... that's a full tank on an SUV. gas prices went up again $4.00/gallon... egads.
    i'm limiting to within an hours drive.
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 11.05.11 9:11

quote from jag12

Our rules on civilians being in the area is a safeguard to ensure players know what to do in the event that happens. Its called Civilians on Battlefield. It happens. Airsoft or Real War. That could happen at any field that is OR inst fenced in. For example- horse and their riders walking through Georgetown mid game.

airsoft is a game--real war is not,if civilians walk on the battlefield they are (maybe) non-combatants.on a game field they are trouble...

my thing is, soccer mom out for a run sees a bunch of airsofters.
    oh no the taliban is attacking the airport--call the cops--call the army.people are looking for any reason to freak out.for example-tree huggin' oat muncher walkin' thru the woods off camp creek.
    if its state land its pretty much public land.if you have a lease and all authorities know you play airsoft and that you use realistic weapons,than it may be OK
    my two cents
    good luck with your field
    thread jack over

Post  Guest 11.05.11 9:31

This thread is about BZP Field and the field fee, coming events, so on and so forth. All outside comments from this point will be summarily deleted.

I LOVE BZP as well, I have had a great experience playing there and I am glad to hear that AirDog will be doing more games with them. Awesome field, great staff. Looking forward to attending as many BZP airsoft games as possible this summer!!! If anyone remembers or was there, I was the merchant with the megaphone from OP: FallOut. Only at BZP can you get an experience like that!
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 11.05.11 9:37

i have seen the pics and can't wait to play!!!!
    Jaguar12airsoft
    Jaguar12airsoft

Post  Jaguar12airsoft 11.05.11 9:38

poopdaddy wrote:quote from jag12

airsoft is a game--real war is not,if civilians walk on the battlefield they are (maybe) non-combatants.on a game field they are trouble...

my thing is, soccer mom out for a run sees a bunch of airsofters.
    oh no the taliban is attacking the airport--call the cops--call the army.people are looking for any reason to freak out.for example-tree huggin' oat muncher walkin' thru the woods off camp creek.
    if its state land its pretty much public land.if you have a lease and all authorities know you play airsoft and that you use realistic weapons,than it may be OK
    my two cents
    good luck with your field
    thread jack over

I told you to PM me if you have an issue. I TOLD YOU TO PM ME IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE. Again, if you have an issue, keep it off of this thread and PM me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 9:28