Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+21
{PWNY} RED
firby911
TrunkMonkey
Twitch
#CW!!ZERO
Electioneer
rolling mango
sniper2525
Blackhawk 5
NJSC
Rhino
Kilo
navyseal1000
GUNNER
{ACE}Steve-o
Lone Wolf
Crazy Twitch
sealdude36
Tinman
Admin
25 posters

OP: Pinnacle NOV 21-22 at Battlezone Paintball. Presented by MAA Relief for Wounded Warrior.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

OP: Pinnacle NOV 21-22 at Battlezone Paintball.  Presented by MAA Relief for Wounded Warrior. Empty OP: Pinnacle NOV 21-22 at Battlezone Paintball. Presented by MAA Relief for Wounded Warrior.

Post  Admin 10.09.09 20:02

MAA Relief is proud to team up with Battlezone Paintball! The people who brought you OP: Korphe are now bringing you OP: Pinnacle to benefit the Wounded Warrior Project!

OP: Pinnacle NOV 21-22 at Battlezone Paintball.  Presented by MAA Relief for Wounded Warrior. Pinnac12

BLUFOR: CIA’s SAD Special Operations Group and FSB’s OSNAZ Alpha Group. Uniform: Multicam, Solid Tan/Khaki/CB (FSB); MARPAT, UCP/ACU, UCP DELTA, ABU, Solid OD/RG/FG (CIA)

OPFOR: Sayyaf-al Tabi’in. Uniform: Everything else. M81, DCU, civvies, etc.

In the early months of 1985, the Soviet Union started experiencing serious troubles in fighting the Afghan Mujahedeen. Despite their technological superiority, the Soviets could not overcome the time-tested iron will of the Afghan people. Secretly, in a move of desperation, Soviet high command moved a MR-UR-100 Sotka missile into the region. The MR-UR-100 Sotka was MIRV-warhead intercontinental ballistic missile capable of carrying multiple warheads that would split upon reentry, and, if armed with the right weapons, could effectively wipe out a number of major cities in Southwest Asia. It is unknown if the missile was armed with nuclear, biological, chemical, or conventional warheads.

However, a lone Soviet defector, Isaac Portinov, warned a group of Mujahedeen about the missile, and in a pitched battle that remained a secret until recently, the Mujahedeen invaded Soviet territory undetected, captured the warhead, and hid it across the border in Pakistan. In true Soviet fashion, the entire event was covered up, and after the collapse of the Soviet Union, the records of the event were lost – until now.
    Recently, a fundamentalist movement known only as Sayyaf-al Tabi’in has taken roots in the area. FSB intelligence officers report that Sayyaf-al Tabi’in may have information about the missing weapon. In a recent secret meeting between CIA Director Leon Panetta and FSB director Aleksandr Bortnikov, the situation was brought to US attention. While the Russians tend to like to work alone, the presence of US forces in the region, coupled with the CIA’s knowledge of the region and people dictate that a joint operation is necessary.

Mr Paul Kokenes (Aggressor Dog) will be heading up the VARIABLE team! If you don't know much about variables, variables are nonombatant (or combatant if the situation arises) role players that you interact with, make alliances with, etc. Paul is a cadet at NGCSU, and is in the Aggressor Platoon. With the Aggressors, Paul has done variables for the US Army's PreCamp program, and he brings an invaluable amount of experience as far as variables go to the table!

Situation : The Local Police Forces have taken a HVT, a known bombmaker, as a prisoner in their HQ. The police are keen to torture and are quick to execute their prisoners if they do not obtain the information they want. The police force is comprised of 5 men, one of whom is the chief of police. The police force does not deal with outsiders with much friendliness, and will only speak to and acknowledge the LEADER of any outside group. The police force also answers directly to the chief of police, regardless of his orders, they will do whatever he says. The Chief of Police has been known to take bribes, but can also be convinced to release his prisoner to an outside group given a good enough reason. The torturer of the prisoner always carries a sidearm, and is ready to execute the prisoner should he feel threatened by an outside force or if ordered by the Chief of Police. If either team is to recover the prisoner, they will get a pretty hefty point gain, I promise you it'll be hard to get that prisoner unless you have some very creative people to break him out or some very persuasive people, or people willing to part with valuable items to barter for him.

The second part of this variable should prove to be both fun and challenging. Basically, you can win over the police force to your side if you can convince the chief of police to aid your cause. This can be done in many ways, through bribes, doing little side missions for him, or even making a strong argument. Side missions will include returning Mr. Asad's prized goat to the police station, creating fortified positions around the police station to enhance its defensive capabilities, and even bringing some lunch to the police force.

In the end, the players actions decide how well they do with the police, and the main point of this specific setup is that hostile action towards the police will only reap negative consequences. What it will also do is give the teams incentives to participate with the variable, because not only can you gain points, you can gain a few men and a building to your side.

GAME INTEL

Date
    11/21/09 - 11/22/09 (camping 11/20/09)
    Friday Night, Bobby Compton Band will be playing! If you only wish to attend the concert and do not desire to play airsoft, entry into the concert is $7/person.

Schedule

11/20/09
    3:00PM: Camping area opens
    6:00: Registration / field opens
    8:00: Concert begins
    10:00: Registration closes
    12:00AM: Lights out / field closes
    The field will be strictly off limits after lights out in order to pre-set props.

11/21/09
    8:30AM: Scenario and safety briefing ** Players must be registered, chrono'd and ready to play by the briefing start **
    9:00: Game begins
    12:00PM: Lunch break
    1:30: Game resumes
    6:00: Dinner break
    8:00: Night game begins
    12:00AM: Break and player safety check

11/22/09
    9:00AM: Game begins
    12:00PM: Game ends
    2:00: Camping area closes

Waivers
    All players will be required to complete the Battlezone Paintball field waiver.
    http://www.battlezonepb.com/Waiver.pdf

Battlezone Paintball, 3196 Neese Commerce Rd., Commerce, GA 30530 (www.BATTLEZONEPB.com)

Cost
    $25 (pre-registered), $30 (Registered after 11/17/09)
    If you wish to camp the night before and enjoy the concert, then it will be an additional $7.
    Pre-Reg is now open! Go to https://metroatlantaairsoft.darkbb.com/OP-Pinnacle-Pre-Registration-h1.htm in order to pre/register. Some instructions for Pre-reg: make sure you put your name and desired team in the correct text field!
    Click on the link circled in red and type your first/last name and desired team!

OP: Pinnacle NOV 21-22 at Battlezone Paintball.  Presented by MAA Relief for Wounded Warrior. Pinnac15

The US Army Recruting office will be out there to show support! They will be bringing their rock wall. Also, Combat Training Solutions will be out there to do IED demonstrations with they gear they use for explosive ordinance disposal training in Iraq!

About Wounded Warrior:

Wounded Warrior Project Provides programs and services to severely injured service members during the time between active duty and transition to civilian life. The purpose of the Wounded Warrior Project, as stated on https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/ is:
    • To raise awareness and enlist the public’s aid for the needs of severely injured service men and women,
    • To help severely injured service members aid and assist each other, and
    • To provide unique, direct programs and services to meet the needs of severely injured service members.

Last edited by Admin on 08.11.09 23:02; edited 18 times in total
    Tinman
    Tinman

OP: Pinnacle NOV 21-22 at Battlezone Paintball.  Presented by MAA Relief for Wounded Warrior. Empty Re: OP: Pinnacle NOV 21-22 at Battlezone Paintball. Presented by MAA Relief for Wounded Warrior.

Post  Tinman 10.09.09 20:16

Admin wrote:MAA Relief is proud to team up with Battlezone Paintball! The people who brought you OP: Korphe are now bringing you OP: Pinnacle.
    OP: Pinnacle is an MAA Relief Event that will go to benefit the Wounded Warrior project!

That is awesome Josh . . . we'll try to be there to support the troops!! Great Cause!
    sealdude36
    sealdude36

OP: Pinnacle NOV 21-22 at Battlezone Paintball.  Presented by MAA Relief for Wounded Warrior. Empty Re: OP: Pinnacle NOV 21-22 at Battlezone Paintball. Presented by MAA Relief for Wounded Warrior.

Post  sealdude36 11.09.09 22:16

Sounds great; I think I might be able to make this game (finally!) cheers
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 03.10.09 14:15

This looks amazing! I can't wait to play! Support our troops all the way! God Bless America!
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 03.10.09 18:53

SO Josh, you may of said this in your text and I may of missed it but if we arrive there Friday night to camp for the next day, and if the concert is playing, do we watch it for free? B/c i know the camp and the stage are really close? Please inform me.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 03.10.09 19:01

Crazy Twitch wrote:SO Josh, you may of said this in your text and I may of missed it but if we arrive there Friday night to camp for the next day, and if the concert is playing, do we watch it for free? B/c i know the camp and the stage are really close? Please inform me.

Actually, if you wish to camp out the night before, it's an additional $7, and that pays for the band as well.

Last edited by Admin on 07.10.09 23:06; edited 1 time in total
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 04.10.09 16:51

I'll probably be out there.

Post  Guest 06.10.09 19:31

I might have my promotional FTX for this. If not, Im totally on board. If so, don't even bother me about it.
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 07.10.09 0:38

I'll check my schedule. Hopefully i can make it out too this.
    GUNNER
    GUNNER

OP: Pinnacle NOV 21-22 at Battlezone Paintball.  Presented by MAA Relief for Wounded Warrior. Empty the band on friday night

Post  GUNNER 07.10.09 1:17

The band is $7 at the door and it is going to charity. So if you are coming friday night I just wanted everyone to be aware that if you are coming for the band or not it will be $7 at the door. And even if you come early you still have to pay the $7. So come and enjoy the show and help the charity and Sat we will have the rock climbing wall, I.E.D demos, possible demos from S.R.T teams and much more. ANd i have some great deals with the local hotels and if you would rather stay ther you can. And if you need more information just give me a call for more info.
    GUNNER
    706-614-5834
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 07.10.09 23:10

GUNNER wrote:The band is $7 at the door and it is going to charity. So if you are coming friday night I just wanted everyone to be aware that if you are coming for the band or not it will be $7 at the door. And even if you come early you still have to pay the $7. So come and enjoy the show and help the charity and Sat we will have the rock climbing wall, I.E.D demos, possible demos from S.R.T teams and much more. ANd i have some great deals with the local hotels and if you would rather stay ther you can. And if you need more information just give me a call for more info.
    GUNNER
    706-614-5834
    Basically, what we're doing is if you want to camp out the night before and see the concert, it's an additional $7. So even if you don't care about the band, you still have to pay the $7 for camping and you get to see the band as an added bonus. And if you only want to see the band and then leave (no airsoft/camping), then it's still $7. But all of that money is going to charity, and note that the entry fee is $25 for pre-reg instead of $30, so $25 + $7 = $32, which is not much more than $30. Plus, all of the money goes to WOUNDED WARRIOR which is pretty sick if you ask me.
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 19.10.09 0:28

If I get Desert Marpat, will it work?
    Still not comfirmed, Multicam might be my choice
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 19.10.09 9:19

^Yep. Desert MARPAT = CIA.

Pre-reg will open Saturday! We will begin looking for role players, generals, and player refs. I've got the variable players all lined up. The variables will add a sweet new dimension to the game! (For example, if you help the villager find his goat, he gives you enemy locations, etc.)
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 19.10.09 13:48

Is Airdog sponsering this event?
    Kilo
    Kilo

Post  Kilo 19.10.09 15:19

Kilo and Scarface will be there with our new milticam uniforms......see ya Friday night!
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 19.10.09 16:07

navyseal1000 wrote:Is Airdog sponsering this event?

No but we willbe there selling BB's and playing.
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 19.10.09 16:46

Count some of Ace of Spades in! At least me....lol

Megan wants to come, i think Jack already invited Tyler...hahahaha.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 19.10.09 17:31

{ACE}Steve-o wrote:Count some of Ace of Spades in! At least me....lol

Indeed haha. Its going to be awesome!
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 19.10.09 18:20

Crazy Twitch wrote:

Can;t wait to run side by side with you Jack. The rival generals shall join forces and Pwn it up. Razz
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 19.10.09 19:06

Rhino wrote:

So you guys should play!
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 19.10.09 19:09

NJSC wrote:
    Rhino wrote:

So you guys should play!

They will be! It will be IU, Ace of Spades and Kagemusha together!

America FTW!
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 19.10.09 19:11

{ACE}Steve-o wrote:
    Crazy Twitch wrote:

Can;t wait to run side by side with you Jack. The rival generals shall join forces and Pwn it up. Razz

Its going to be a slaughter! I can't wait!

We shall discuss tactics now Stevo haha! study study study
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Post  Blackhawk 5 19.10.09 19:49

lookin forward to this. Hope the weather that weekend does not 'fall water out of the sky'
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 19.10.09 20:12

Crazy Twitch wrote:
    NJSC wrote:
    Rhino wrote:

So you guys should play!

They will be! It will be IU, Ace of Spades, Kagemusha and Disturbed Airsoft Squad together! Smile

America FTW!
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 19.10.09 20:59

Has there ever been an airsoft shut out? I'm predicting one now. No men lost on our side.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 02.05.24 3:15